PDA

View Full Version : Showing off TeamTalk at work on Monday

sp00ky
08-08-2013, 11:16 PM
I am a Microsoft Sharepoint consultant and we have a roll-out meeting on Monday to the leadership team for a new project with a sizable organization.

Part of this is having them get started with a company forum. The CEO wanted me to show some forum examples. So I said, my favorite forum is Team Talk and I showed it to him and he said perfect without hesitation.

Pretty cool!

Double D
08-08-2013, 11:21 PM
If there a bunch of guys, focus on the Swimsuit Thread!! SOLD!!! :)

mikeg205
08-08-2013, 11:26 PM
If there a bunch of guys, focus on the Swimsuit Thread!! SOLD!!! :)

awesome suggestion.. :)

sp00ky
08-08-2013, 11:32 PM
awesome suggestion.. :)

Yep just my luck that HR would come In just as Im showing it. Project is already sold and 80% done but they gotta get employee adoption.

sp00ky
08-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Yep just my luck that HR would come In just as Im showing it. Project is already sold and 80% done but they gotta get employee adoption.

Y'all got an eye roll from my wife and a "the swimsuit thread is NOT all that" comment.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 11:42 PM
I am a Microsoft Sharepoint consultant and we have a roll-out meeting on Monday to the leadership team for a new project with a sizable organization.

Part of this is having them get started with a company forum. The CEO wanted me to show some forum examples. So I said, my favorite forum is Team Talk and I showed it to him and he said perfect without hesitation.

Pretty cool!

Does this company ship any product and would they like to use us as shipping oversight?:rolleyes:

Double D
08-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Y'all got an eye roll from my wife and a "the swimsuit thread is NOT all that" comment.

Hmmmmm....... Interesting...... ;)

sp00ky
08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Does this company ship any product and would they like to use us as shipping oversight?:rolleyes:

They ship a lot of product as they are a polycom/Crestron/Cisco integrator. They build out racks for projects and then ship them to the client for install.

But I don't know what a shipping oversight is?

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 11:52 PM
They ship a lot of product as they are a polycom/Crestron/Cisco integrator. They build out racks for projects and then ship them to the client for install.

But I don't know what a shipping oversight is?

See this thread http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=56505

sp00ky
08-08-2013, 11:55 PM
See this thread http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=56505

Uh I don't get it!!

I have been laughing my *** off at the thread though.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Uh I don't get it!!

I have been laughing my *** off at the thread though.

Just thought we could assist your customer with any shipping problems. We seem to be very customer oriented and sensitive to people's needs.:rolleyes: