PDA

View Full Version : All I want is my damn tower!

Pages : [1] 2

jj_phx
08-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Has anyone been ripped off by a fellow member here at the forums?

Cloaked
08-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Come on out with it. A spade is a spade....

mikeg205
08-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Not that I know of... PM me the member...

Cloaked
08-04-2013, 06:14 PM
PM me the member... LMAO....

sgoyal
08-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Not that I know of... PM me the member...
If the member is still here..

Aric'sX15
08-04-2013, 06:16 PM
name him. maybe it'll get you your tower.

jj_phx
08-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Let me get your opinion the first 2 weeks he kept saying he's really busy. OK fine. Then he said he shipped it I keep asking for tracking number never replied. 2 weeks later I contacted attorney generals office. Then he texted me said that fed ex shipped it back and he will ship it last monday. Still no response from him.

Traxx822
08-04-2013, 06:39 PM
He is on bull$#it. I use the sane exact excuse in my business when I have to pay a bill late. Oh the payment got sent back, oh wrong zip code etc etc. I'll send it back out Monday. Yeah, more like Friday.

Difference is I doubt you will get your tower and just more and more bs. Call your local PD and they will help you.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Footin
08-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Thats a shame, I thought we were all friends here.
:confused:

Traxx822
08-04-2013, 06:41 PM
He might be a broke a$$ and spent your shipping money and the PD might get him to pony up on your shipping instead of his cigs and beer for the week.

Unless it was an outright scam. And he owned no tower ever he could be convicted of theft by deception.

mikeg205
08-04-2013, 06:44 PM
He might be a broke a$$ and spent your shipping money and the PD might get him to pony up on your shipping instead of his cigs and beer for the week.

Unless it was an outright scam. And he owned no tower ever he could be convicted of theft by deception.

Let alone - interstate theft.

Quick
08-04-2013, 06:56 PM
I would call the PD right way and after all was settled, publish his name.

jj_phx
08-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Dealership out of North Carolina called monster Marine.

SkiDog
08-04-2013, 07:37 PM
His address is: 121 Pinnacle Lane, Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
Somebody pay him a visit. He's on facebook too.

I sent the guy a private message saying how pissed you were and that your next step was calling the law. We'll see what happens next.

bzettler83
08-04-2013, 07:45 PM
How did you pay for it? You can always dispute the charge, or get pay pal involved. I am assuming you didn't pay cash or send him a check.

fskof
08-04-2013, 07:46 PM

Wow a dealership screwed you on your tower purchase? Is this a Mastercraft dealer? How many posts did he have?

sgoyal
08-04-2013, 07:56 PM
How did you pay for it? You can always dispute the charge, or get pay pal involved. I am assuming you didn't pay cash or send him a check.

^^^this...

Traxx822
08-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Looks like my bags of $#it will finally come to use.

Cloaked
08-04-2013, 08:07 PM
His address is: 121 Pinnacle Lane, Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
Somebody pay him a visit. He's on facebook too.

I sent the guy a private message saying how pissed you were and that your next step was calling the law. We'll see what happens next.
Seth Bloom..........been in business for a short period of time... http://www.bizapedia.com/nc/MONSTER-MARINE-LLC.html

jj_phx
08-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Visa credit card

Table Rocker
08-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Visa credit card
Contact Visa immediately.

jj_phx
08-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys for all the support. I'm contacting my credit card immediately!

thatsmrmastercraft
08-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Contact Visa immediately.

Good advice. Visa will stand up for you.

What a shame. I have done a fair amount of business with the great people of this forum and I have yet to have any sort of a problem.

Thanks to all I have done business with here. http://forums.catholic.com/images/smilies/ani/ani_tiphat.gif

D3skier
08-04-2013, 09:33 PM

Moorseville NC is just north of Charlotte and our dealer here is Lee at Charlotte ski boats. Good guy and know he is straight forward and honest about his sales/deals.

jj_phx
08-04-2013, 09:56 PM
I just got a text from the dealer he said I should receive it Tuesday or Wednesday! We'll see

bzettler83
08-04-2013, 10:29 PM
I would still call visa and open a dispute, at very least it might light a fire undersome and get them moving on your tower

If you don't have a tracking number you don't have a tower.

madcityskier
08-04-2013, 10:43 PM

I'm in paint, could start filling up a fiver for him.

Table Rocker
08-04-2013, 10:54 PM
I just got a text from the dealer he said I should receive it Tuesday or Wednesday! We'll see
Did he give you a tracking number?

Redstorm
08-05-2013, 03:18 AM

Where u storing these bags of $#it? Are they acumalating on you? I am sure you will be dumpin them shortly! :D

jj_phx
08-05-2013, 07:39 AM

No he said he's out of town. He would be back tuesday with tracking #

Hammer
08-05-2013, 08:03 AM
I call BS that he is out of town! Contact visa right away. If I was closer I would stop in and say "Hi" for you. That is a good 3 hours from me. I would love to walk in and ask about the tower and watch him piss in his pants.

ncskier
08-05-2013, 08:32 AM

I think there is a big difference between us on TT buying/selling items and your purchase from a dealer.

Just curious why you referred to a 'fellow member' rather than just call the company out.

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Where u storing these bags of $#it? Are they acumalating on you? I am sure you will be dumpin them shortly! :D

Like madcity said. Fivers. :D

sgoyal
08-05-2013, 09:05 AM

It means he hasn't shipped yet. Either he's going to ship it today or tomorrow.

drschemel
08-05-2013, 11:22 AM
You've been more than patient with this guy and his lies. I would just get my money back and tell him to keep the tower. If it happens to arrive, tell him where it is and he can come get it back himself! There isn't a deal good enough to put up with lying dealers/salesmen.

Table Rocker
08-05-2013, 11:31 AM
You've been more than patient with this guy and his lies. I would just get my money back and tell him to keep the tower. If it happens to arrive, tell him where it is and he can come get it back himself! There isn't a deal good enough to put up with lying dealers/salesmen.
I agree, deals that start badly rarely improve.

TxsRiverRat
08-05-2013, 11:57 AM
I would still call visa and open a dispute

If you don't have a tracking number you don't have a tower.

+1!

I call BS that he is out of town! Contact visa right away.

+2!

It means he hasn't shipped yet

+3!

This is total horsesh-t... Why would you need a f-cking tracking # on Tuesday if it's supposed to arrive tue or wed?

jj_phx
08-05-2013, 01:00 PM
I think there is a big difference between us on TT buying/selling items and your purchase from a dealer.

Just curious why you referred to a 'fellow member' rather than just call the company out.

It was a great deal almost to good to be true type a deal.... lesson learned

jj_phx
08-05-2013, 01:02 PM
I call BS that he is out of town! Contact visa right away. If I was closer I would stop in and say "Hi" for you. That is a good 3 hours from me. I would love to walk in and ask about the tower and watch him piss in his pants.

Thanks hammer that would of been awesome!

JDC
08-05-2013, 07:24 PM
No he said he's out of town. He would be back tuesday with tracking #I personally know Seth Bloom, and I can say without question... he's a story teller (to put it nicely). I'm almost embarrassed to say I bought my boat from him when he worked at Mooresville Motor Sports.

A few examples of his infamous quotes are:
I'm out of town, I'll get back with you on...
My cell phone isn't getting my VM messages to me...
My text messages get bounced back to me...
I've been really sick this past week... etc., etc.

Here is an actual cut and paste from one of his e-mails I kept "I'll have u everything the first of next week will send tracking info".
Eight days later when I ask where the package is (paperwork to title my boat), I get this... "Don't have any tracking info at home now actually taking an early night and crashing but it should be there".

All sound familiar?

jj_phx
08-05-2013, 07:43 PM
I personally know Seth Bloom, and I can say without question... he's a story teller (to put it nicely). I'm almost embarrassed to say I bought my boat from him when he worked at Mooresville Motor Sports.

Here is an actual cut and paste from one of his e-mails I kept "I'll have u everything the first of next week will send tracking info".
Eight days later when I ask where the package is (paperwork to title my boat), I get this... "Don't have any tracking info at home now actually taking an early night and crashing but it should be there".

All sound familiar?

Damn... thanks JDC for the info.

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Dam Seth Bloom just got called out. Google his name. TT on top baby. This won't look good to perspective employers or clients.

Say it again. Seth Bloom

gotjag941
08-05-2013, 09:04 PM
I personally know Seth Bloom, and I can say without question... he's a story teller (to put it nicely). I'm almost embarrassed to say I bought my boat from him when he worked at Mooresville Motor Sports.

All sound familiar?

Jeff...Pretty sure you got a boat an Title from my prior employer don't remember the details but I do remember you got a clean prostar w/replaced motor for a good deal...Correct????

As to the rest the buyer of the tower has the tracking info I apologize if everyone feels he was defrauded or wronged because he didnt get an item 3 weeks after he paid for it for what the reason is He got a brand new 1300 dollar tower for half price

Also I guess nobody else in the world has to travel for whatever reason mine being a cousins wedding but I have nothing to explain here an nobody on this forum to explain myself too

Appreciate your concern

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Jeff...Pretty sure you got a boat an Title from my prior employer don't remember the details but I do remember you got a clean prostar w/replaced motor for a good deal...Correct????

As to the rest the buyer of the tower has the tracking info I apologize if everyone feels he was defrauded or wronged because he didnt get an item 3 weeks after he paid for it for what the reason is He got a brand new 1300 dollar tower for half price

Also I guess nobody else in the world has to travel for whatever reason mine being a cousins wedding but I have nothing to explain here an nobody on this forum to explain myself too

Appreciate your concern

I'm glad this thread made you do the right thing. :cool:

lukedeuce
08-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Musta been a hell of a wedding

Double D
08-05-2013, 09:11 PM
It all comes down to the philosophy I live by: "Do what you say your going to do, when you say your going to do it".

Just sayin... :)

gotjag941
08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Again thanks for the concern

jj_phx
08-05-2013, 09:15 PM
So far fed ex can't find tracking # I'll wait few more days and see (patiently).

waterlogged882
08-05-2013, 09:18 PM

Appreciate your concern
Your actions have spoken long before your apology....

A three week + wedding? hogwash and BS.....

Didn't take you three weeks to grab his money and bullsh!t your way to this? You're busted!!!!

And like you say, you owe no one any explanation.... If the man says he has no tracking number ...well? BUSTED again.....

keep digging......

waterlogged882
08-05-2013, 09:21 PM
So far fed ex can't find tracking # I'll wait few more days and see (patiently).
Call your card company and cut your ties. $50 is all you'll be liable for..... You have 30 days by law to dispute this fraud. Has to be by phone and in writing.. They'll hold Seth liable and yank his credit exchange....

Only a mere observation...... I think he just said you had your tracking number... lol..

gotjag941
08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Once again the tower has been ship the buyer has the correct tracking number for FedEx He's getting what he bought so there isn't any fraud or anything of that sort so why don't we all wait a few days for him to he it then everyone can take whatever they'd like from this transaction but anyway you cut it he's getting what he bought which is what matters

mzimme
08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Mooresville Motor Sports - Seth Bloom - Fraud

That should add to the keyword count on a google search. :D

Get your sh!t together, Seth. It's not too much to ask to receive a tracking # quicker than 3 weeks after an item had been paid for. To think otherwise will put you out of business and ruin your reputation really really quick. Case in point: This thread.

gotjag941
08-05-2013, 09:28 PM

Works for me

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 09:29 PM

I think that will work for me too.

Redstorm
08-05-2013, 09:30 PM

Appreciate your concern

Wow! TT does good!

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Once again the tower has been ship the buyer has the correct tracking number for FedEx He's getting what he bought so there isn't any fraud or anything of that sort so why don't we all wait a few days for him to he it then everyone can take whatever they'd like from this transaction but anyway you cut it he's getting what he bought which is what matters

Shut yo mouth ho. :cool:

mzimme
08-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Works for me

This should work well too then. Anyone who's dealt with this joker should report their issues here:

http://www.bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/recreational-vehicles-dealers/mooresville-motorsports-in-mooresville-nc-273508

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 09:34 PM
This should work well too then. Anyone who's dealt with this joker should report their issues here:

http://www.bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/recreational-vehicles-dealers/mooresville-motorsports-in-mooresville-nc-273508

Fraudreport.com helps others too.

Also I find it very interesting that he says he shipped it fed ex. Last I checked fed ex doesn't ship items that big.

And if it was freight I believe that you do not get traditional tracking info.

gsxrjtt
08-05-2013, 09:39 PM
BOOM lol I agree with TRAXX822... He payed you with hard earned money should of been shipped with in 3 days. 3 weeks is scandalous and just down right wrong biz.. and when multiple people get the same lame answers if it walks like a duck talks like a duck musta bea ....

gotjag941
08-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Here's the tracking info so all interested parties can keep an eye on my story telling

FW: Ritter tracking # 606332410000027

An FedEx Ground will ship an box less 150 lbs an 108" x 165" just so everyone knows

92 190 PS
08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
I've got no horse in this race but thought this was good for entertainment....Hope the tower deal works out....

Pic of Seth Bloom the clown from google!

lukedeuce
08-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Here's the tracking info so all interested parties can keep an eye on my story telling

FW: Ritter tracking # 60633241000002707

An FedEx Ground will ship an box less 150 lbs an 108" x 165" just so everyone knows

Tracking number not found.......

Jeff_in_NY
08-05-2013, 09:51 PM
How does the selling price of an item have any bearing on how fast the shipper sends it?

Table Rocker
08-05-2013, 09:53 PM

Appreciate your concern
If you had laid out over $600 for an item in a long distance transaction and had been given the runaround for 3 weeks, what would you do? Really, what would you do?

In a credit card transaction, you have a limited time to file a complaint. I still think he needs to call Visa if he hasn't already, time is running out. What advice would you give him? Put yourself in his shoes for a second now that your cousin's wedding is out of the way. Would you ship him a tower with the understanding that he would send you a check when he finished his other more pressing issues in a few weeks?

Traxx822
08-05-2013, 09:53 PM

Ritter is apparently something to do with GPS tracking and that is not a Fed Ex ground or freight tracking number. Not even close.

1redTA
08-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Three Biggest Lies

1. Tower is in the mail
2. Trust me, I work for Mooresville Motor Sports
3. I was at a wedding

sgoyal
08-05-2013, 10:00 PM
I'd call visa or PayPal if you used PayPal. I don't think, you are going to see your tower.

blastled.com

VP46
08-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Not found
No record of this tracking number can be found. For more information, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339

D3skier
08-05-2013, 10:05 PM
after all this BS I'd be calling VISA now.... no more delays

Redstorm
08-05-2013, 10:11 PM
WOW! Good to see people lookin out for each other on TT!

jj_phx
08-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Ritter is apparently something to do with GPS tracking and that is not a Fed Ex ground or freight tracking number. Not even close.

Ritter is my last name actually

XavierSPL
08-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Ritter is my last name actually

Well that tracking number doesn't work regardless..

Found an interesting read about a Monster Marine on another forum:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/208720-should-i-worried-monster-marine-3.html

Coincidence??

Also just noticed this thread comes up 6th if you type this guys name and dealership in google lol..

sgoyal
08-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Not found
No record of this tracking number can be found. For more information, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339

If he just generated the tracking info, it might take time to show up on FedEx.

blastled.com

XavierSPL
08-05-2013, 10:48 PM
So where's the original tracking number from when he supposedly sent it fedex but it got sent back??

TxsRiverRat
08-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Musta been a hell of a wedding

Get your sh!t together, Seth. It's not too much to ask to receive a tracking # quicker than 3 weeks after an item had been paid for. To think otherwise will put you out of business and ruin your reputation really really quick. Case in point: This thread.

Works for me

Shut yo mouth ho. :cool:

Tracking number not found.......

Three Biggest Lies

1. Tower is in the mail
2. Trust me, I work for Mooresville Motor Sports
3. I was at a wedding

Epic Thread - is this dealer in Nigeria? :D

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/scammer.jpg

lakeoz tristar
08-05-2013, 10:51 PM
I think IF and only IF it had been sent back by Fed Ex your gonna get a busted up tower..so I would decline delivery and call the card company..And if he just generated the Fed Ex number today after all the excuses still makes the business look like a D-Bag..

sp00ky
08-05-2013, 10:52 PM
I think that will work for me too.

Hell yeah this is hilarious

TxsRiverRat
08-05-2013, 11:00 PM
i think the delivery was caught on video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sObM9p9mQ

sgoyal
08-05-2013, 11:09 PM
i think the delivery was caught on video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sObM9p9mQ

Rofl

blastled.com

thatsmrmastercraft
08-05-2013, 11:32 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

wheeler
08-06-2013, 07:59 AM

somebody needs to learn how to use spell check, or at least give us some type of Ebonics decipher or something.

CantRepeat
08-06-2013, 08:08 AM
For someone trying to run a retail business your attitude really stinks. It surely wont take long to get the word out to all the boat forums that you're an *** when it comes to customer support.

76S&S
08-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Tracking number still not found. Call visa if you haven't already and get away from this clown.

chriscraftmatt1976
08-06-2013, 08:50 AM
I've been to two weddings this year, and somehow still found time to do my job...

Customer service is everything in the world of boats. People can buy it anywhere, it's service that makes the difference on where they shop. I'm reminded of a certain nautique dealer I used to work at... The owner runs the business similarly.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Business is too competitive to survive without proper customer service. If a business doesn't provide it, there are 10 other guys who will.

TxsRiverRat
08-06-2013, 10:39 AM
somebody needs to learn how to use spell check, or at least give us some type of Ebonics decipher or something.

is it bad that my internal auto correct worked? :D

What was this turkeys name again? Seth bloom Seth bloom Seth bloom Seth bloom ?

lukedeuce
08-06-2013, 11:00 AM

I just realized this... Fed ex tracking number are only 12 digits...
Ups tracking is 16, and always start with 1z then the 6 digit account number, and then tracking (ie 1zAAAAAABBBBBBBB)

gotjag941
08-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I just realized this... Fed ex tracking number are only 12 digits...
Ups tracking is 16, and always start with 1z then the 6 digit account number, and then tracking (ie 1zAAAAAABBBBBBBB)

That is clearly the tracking number it even tracks on FedEx

lukedeuce
08-06-2013, 11:15 AM

No, it really doesn't track on FedEx

jj_phx
08-06-2013, 12:55 PM
606332410000027 new tracking #

sgoyal
08-06-2013, 01:10 PM

Finally, it works..x-mas time

blastled.com

cbryan70
08-06-2013, 01:15 PM
50 pounds for a tower?

Double D
08-06-2013, 01:24 PM
It got picked up at 4:06 yesterday, the 5th.

Good work TeamTalk!!

chriscraftmatt1976
08-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Lol, man, poor Seth really took a beating! Boat guys stick together, eh? :)

mikeg205
08-06-2013, 01:29 PM
we do don't we.. :)

homer12
08-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Anyone notice this person (Seth Bloom) has been attached to 3 different businesses now - Mooresville Motor Sports, Trick Marine (from the Offshore forum) and now Monster Marine? That really doesn't look good especially given the fact there are negative things said about each...

Running from something Seth Bloom? clearly he's still getting business by selling things dirt cheap. Will be interesting to see what kind of condition this tower comes it. Best of luck OP!

d2jp
08-06-2013, 01:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monster-Marine-LLC/487162598023599

Looks like they are a Tige dealer and sell a few used/consigned boats too. Hope this works out for everyone.

gotjag941
08-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Anyone notice this person (Seth Bloom) has been attached to 3 different businesses now - Mooresville Motor Sports, Trick Marine (from the Offshore forum) and now Monster Marine? That really doesn't look good especially given the fact there are negative things said about each...

Running from something Seth Bloom? clearly he's still getting business by selling things dirt cheap. Will be interesting to see what kind of condition this tower comes it. Best of luck OP!

Running yep thats just what Im doing guess everybody here has had the same career since they were born
I was the sales manager at Mooresville Motorsports till the Owner decided to close at the end of 2012

Monster Marine is my business opened March 2013

Trick Marine has nothing to with me nor have I ever heard of it

But once again thanks for the facts an concern

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2013, 02:12 PM
50 pounds for a tower?

Packed with helium to lower shipping costs. :rolleyes:

gotjag941
08-06-2013, 02:14 PM

He bought a monster MTK tower not a zft3 tower or something like that its a blade style tower

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2013, 02:24 PM
He bought a monster MTK tower not a zft3 tower or something like that its a blade style tower

Lighter than I thought. Codie at Monster said 60 pounds shipping weight.

TxsRiverRat
08-06-2013, 02:29 PM

http://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif

Redstorm
08-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Lol, man, poor Seth really took a beating! Boat guys stick together, eh? :)

Sure did! Slapped around pretty damn good! He's in damage control mode and I'm sure he wont mess with another TT member. Hope he learned something here!!!

SkiDog
08-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Ha! I just got a reply to my facebook private message. Here it is...............

Thanks you for your concern... The product has been sent to the customer as well as a boardrack surf/wakeboard combo rack in compensation to make up for the delay.

lets see if it really happens!
DOG

Tri4X2
08-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Seth Bloom D-Bag Fraud Monster Marine

Cloaked
08-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Once again the tower has been ship the buyer has the correct tracking number for FedEx He's getting what he bought so there isn't any fraud or anything of that sort so why don't we all wait a few days for him to he it then everyone can take whatever they'd like from this transaction but anyway you cut it he's getting what he bought which is what matterslol...

made me laugh a lot.... even before the man stated it was a phoney number.... dammit boy! who schooled you on honesty, OBAMA??????

keep digging.

mikeg205
08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
I doubt anyone will buy from Seth or Monster Marine from this forum - now will we... ;)

CantRepeat
08-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Running yep thats just what Im doing guess everybody here has had the same career since they were born
I was the sales manager at Mooresville Motorsports till the Owner decided to close at the end of 2012

Monster Marine is my business opened March 2013

Trick Marine has nothing to with me nor have I ever heard of it

But once again thanks for the facts an concern

You don't know **** squat about customer service or how to handle people. I'm surprised you've lasted this long in any career.

People pay you money for goods and the last thing they want to hear is that **** is coming late because you have personal problems or oh my god you had to go to wedding. What the hell does your personal life have to do with my money?

I'm out of town, I don't have tracking info at my house... bla bla bla.

No one is concerned about you in the least. The concern is that the OP doesn't ripe off or have to deal with such a terrible company like yours that has such a jack *** as an owner.

captain planet
08-06-2013, 04:57 PM
LOL....mess with someone on TT and you mess with the whole trailer park!8p

JohnnyB
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM

Appreciate your concern

Don't make excuses....just apologize, make it right and move on....the more you try to justify the worse you look.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Skipper
08-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Might be a good time to buy a Malibu and move to a different forum too....just sayin'

chriscraftmatt1976
08-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Might be a good time to buy a Malibu and move to a different forum too....just sayin'

I'm gon git u Skippa! :)

mikeg205
08-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Don't make excuses....just apologize, make it right and move on....the more you try to justify the worse you look.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Good advice... many business owners here that are successful... just sayin'

mikeg205
08-06-2013, 08:00 PM

I wouldn't do that to a BU - maybe a Moomba or MB ;) ..... just sayin' ;)

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2013, 08:16 PM
I have always said that anyone can run a business when all is going well, but it's when something goes wrong that makes or breaks you.

Traxx822
08-06-2013, 08:20 PM

Get off my porch !!!!!

quincyfirefighter
08-06-2013, 08:25 PM
I have always said that anyone can run a business when all is going well, but it's when something goes wrong that makes or breaks you.

Well said :worthy: You my friend I would do business with. Which will be soon. ;)

SkiDog
08-06-2013, 08:47 PM

Does your keyboard not have the following keys? ? , . : :; ! ????????? Learn how to use the machine! MOST people in business SHOULD know this.:D

SkiDog
08-06-2013, 08:49 PM

FW: Ritter tracking # 606332410000027

What exactly is a 'Ritter' tracking number? Google never heard of that one. Just sayin...

jj_phx
08-06-2013, 08:59 PM

I'm not seeing the destination though...

D3skier
08-06-2013, 09:16 PM

you should be able to call fedex and confirm the ship to address

why would he ship it from Newton when he is located in Moorseville? Newton is 1/2 hr away; if you're going to drive that far you might as well take it to Charlotte and avoided the additional day or two delay

121 Pinnacle Lane, Mooresville, North Carolina 28117

coz
08-06-2013, 09:31 PM

...........:D

lukedeuce
08-06-2013, 09:38 PM
What exactly is a 'Ritter' tracking number? Google never heard of that one. Just sayin...

It was the OP last name

jakethebt
08-06-2013, 10:57 PM

Maybe that is because it is being shipped back to Seth Bloom at Monster Marine... again...

sp00ky
08-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Good advice... many business owners here that are successful... just sayin'

Amen to that! WAY TO GO TT. you guys rock..I'm getting all misty eyed!

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2013, 11:12 PM
http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/pisschair.gif http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif

sp00ky
08-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Does your keyboard not have the following keys? ? , . : :; ! ????????? Learn how to use the machine! MOST people in business SHOULD know this.:D

That's awesome my wife and I laughed our asses off.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2013, 11:20 PM

That's awesome my wife and I laughed our asses off.

I missed that post by SkiDog. http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630

mzimme
08-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Monster Marine - Seth Bloom - Fraud - DO NOT BUY - MasterCraft - Nautique - Tige - Supra - Moomba - Malibu
Monster Marine - Seth Bloom - Fraud - DO NOT BUY - MasterCraft - Nautique - Tige - Supra - Moomba - Malibu

Some more key words ;)

FrankSchwab
08-06-2013, 11:44 PM
I have never seen such a whiny bunch of people on this board before. You aren't doing TeamTalk proud.

Supporting someone who's having problems with a person or business is great; I have yet to see someone who could stand up to the combined might of a moderate sized forum. But you're acting like a pack of hyenas (or teenage girls), and the hysterical laughter, abuse, and name calling is just way over the top.

The vendor has provided poor service, has made some unsupportable statements, and has been called out on them. But they're also responding in this thread, and have (apparently) actually shipped the product, which is about a billion times better than the true sleazeballs out there.

So, I'm calling for a bit of restraint here.

/frank

mikeg205
08-06-2013, 11:51 PM
I have never seen such a whiny bunch of people on this board before. You aren't doing TeamTalk proud.

Supporting someone who's having problems with a person or business is great; I have yet to see someone who could stand up to the combined might of a moderate sized forum. But you're acting like a pack of hyenas (or teenage girls), and the hysterical laughter, abuse, and name calling is just way over the top.

The vendor has provided poor service, has made some unsupportable statements, and has been called out on them. But they're also responding in this thread, and have (apparently) actually shipped the product, which is about a billion times better than the true sleazeballs out there.

/frank

It's summer and we ain't on the boat skiin' soooo a frenzy in the water is unavoidable when theirs chum in the water... just sayin'...someone did say trailer park... ;)

quincyfirefighter
08-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Here's a thought. Maybe this guy should ship it direct to him next day shipment free and send a PM on this form for his direct phone # to call him so they can talk. Wouldn't be a face to face but the next best thing. FrankSchwab I'd be flaming too if I when't thought this. Just saying :firejump:

mzimme
08-07-2013, 12:40 AM

/frank

Next time you spend over a grand on a product and don't even receive a tracking number after almost a month, let us know how happy you are. The guy does terrible business... and should be called out for doing so. Defending this joker has to be a joke in and of itself... unless you just appreciate ****ty *** customer service. :confused:

FrankSchwab
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Here's a thought. Maybe this guy should ship it direct to him next day shipment free and send a PM on this form for his direct phone # to call him so they can talk. Wouldn't be a face to face but the next best thing. FrankSchwab I'd be flaming too if I when't thought this. Just saying :firejump:

I think the OP can rant, rave, and flame :firejump: to his heart's content. He's been wronged, and it's his right to speak out. But what's with everyone else? Why the unreasonable, uncivil, and gleeful hatred?

Traxx822
08-07-2013, 12:56 AM
I think the OP can rant, rave, and flame :firejump: to his heart's content. He's been wronged, and it's his right to speak out. But what's with everyone else? Why the unreasonable, uncivil, and gleeful hatred?

Yeah, um no.

Frank and Seth sitting in a tree ....

By your standard we shouldn't reply or express our own opinions. Hmmm. Good luck with that.

FrankSchwab
08-07-2013, 01:23 AM

What, are you 12? Try having an adult conversation and exchange of views for a change.

The commentary in this thread is, in my opinion, unseemly. If you don't like my opinion, well, I'm sorry to hear that. But your ability to express your opinion doesn't preclude me from expressing mine.

/frank

StudLEE
08-07-2013, 02:10 AM
[QUOTE=Traxx822;965016]Yeah, um no.

BAHAHAHAHA... I don't care who you are.. that's some funny stuff right there!

Redstorm
08-07-2013, 02:31 AM
QUOTE=FrankSchwab;965017]What, are you 12? Try having an adult conversation and exchange of views for a change.

The commentary in this thread is, in my opinion, unseemly. If you don't like my opinion, well, I'm sorry to hear that. But your ability to express your opinion doesn't preclude me from expressing mine.

/frank[/QUOTE]

All this **tch slappin to Seth Bloom sure lit afire under his arse. Did it get ugly?...yup but it got results. It might have changed his ways.

Mark rsa2au
08-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Some of you need to get out on the water and ski off that frustration..... Gees?

Think of us downunder in the middle of winter!

d2jp
08-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Another thought, and I'm in retail and deal with this every day. Maybe Seth had the cheapest price, but as we are learning, he didn't provide great service (shipping, communication, etc). A 'value' comes with a good price and good service. People love the internet to find the lowest price while over-looking a vendor (possibly even a local retailer) that provides great service and does so on a consistent basis.

Traxx822
08-07-2013, 08:34 AM
What, are you 12? Try having an adult conversation and exchange of views for a change.

/frank

Frank, I respect your own opinion and wasn't saying don't express it.

No I am not 12. But clearly, your response deserved a response as dumb as mine was. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. You said something dumb, so I responded with something dumb.

I think that qualifies for an adult conversation.

You may be entitled to your own opinion, but it is wrong here. This situation is not the best one to play the devils advocate. IMHO

Have a good day Frank.

SkiDog
08-07-2013, 09:17 AM

/frank

So what you're saying is that IF this kinda thing happens to YOU, then you don't want all your Teamtalk brothers to come to your rescue then. Seems to me that WE ALL helped this guy out. IOW, 'Don't F--- with our peeps or you will have to deal with us'! Yea, MAYBE we came on a lil over the top, BUT we still don't have any evidence that the product has arrived at its TRUE destination! Untill then, he's just gonna have to suck it up and take his punishment for messing with one of ours!

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
So what you're saying is that IF this kinda thing happens to YOU, then you don't want all your Teamtalk brothers to come to your rescue then. Seems to me that WE ALL helped this guy out. IOW, 'Don't F--- with our peeps or you will have to deal with us'! Yea, MAYBE we came on a lil over the top, BUT we still don't have any evidence that the product has arrived at its TRUE destination! Untill then, he's just gonna have to suck it up and take his punishment for messing with one of ours!

Anyone else need to use this (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IOW) to read some posts here? :rolleyes:

Traxx822
08-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Anyone else need to use this (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IOW) to read some posts here? :rolleyes:

All the time when my 16 year old sister texts me. Thank god for urban dictionary.

mikeg205
08-07-2013, 10:49 AM
All the time when my 16 year old sister texts me. Thank god for urban dictionary.

Same here... TTYL and TTFN ;)

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Same here... TTYL and TTFN ;)

ski/hunt
08-07-2013, 10:56 AM
I wouldn't take the tower now just on the principal of the whole deal...
I would have stopped the payment long ago!!

mikeg205
08-07-2013, 10:56 AM

lol... ;)

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 10:58 AM
lol... ;)

And I did NOT look up the meaning of your gibberish. :rant:

mikeg205
08-07-2013, 11:02 AM

too funny.... I bet you did ;)

CantRepeat
08-07-2013, 11:03 AM

Tim's tits you looking at --- Tim's tits favor noon /shrug. Just a guess. :D:D

I never did like mooboobs jokes!!

mikeg205
08-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Tim's tits you looking at --- Tim's tits favor noon /shrug. Just a guess. :D:D

That I like ... boy this thread went off the rail ;)

CantRepeat
08-07-2013, 11:09 AM
That I like ... boy this thread went off the rail ;)

Not my fault!!!! lol

I do hope the OP does get his tower and the seller will learn a lesson from all this. :mad:

scott023
08-07-2013, 11:24 AM
You don't know **** squat about customer service or how to handle people. I'm surprised you've lasted this long in any career.

People pay you money for goods and the last thing they want to hear is that **** is coming late because you have personal problems or oh my god you had to go to wedding. What the hell does your personal life have to do with my money?

I'm out of town, I don't have tracking info at my house... bla bla bla.

No one is concerned about you in the least. The concern is that the OP doesn't ripe off or have to deal with such a terrible company like yours that has such a jack *** as an owner.

Very well stated.

scott023
08-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Any update on the package arriving?

scott023
08-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Next scheduled tracking update isn't until tomorrow. Guess the OP isn't getting it today...

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Next scheduled tracking update isn't until tomorrow. Guess the OP isn't getting it today...

:eek:

JDC
08-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Does your keyboard not have the following keys? ? , . : :; ! ????????? Learn how to use the machine! MOST people in business SHOULD know this.:DIt was easy for me to confirm it was Seth when I read the first post in this thread from him. No punctuation and run on sentences. In defense of his poor grammar (sort of), he did tell me he doesn't have a high school education (although they teach proper punctuation in elementary school).

He said he's proud that he was able to make more money than his teachers selling used cars, etc. that he quit school. At least that's what I got out of the conversation. I was listening to a lot of stories that day and it was a few years ago.

Too bad he can't take a bit more pride and better himself in that department. That coupled with a bit more honesty and he could probably make a good business.

He's a nice enough guy, but the "nice guy" part gets overshadowed when the stories and half truths start.

JDC
08-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Next scheduled tracking update isn't until tomorrow. Guess the OP isn't getting it today...Tracking said scheduled delivery is set for Friday.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 11:51 AM
How far is this tower being shipped?

scott023
08-07-2013, 11:56 AM
How far is this tower being shipped?

No kidding. Just keeps dragging on and on.

gotjag941
08-07-2013, 12:02 PM
No kidding. Just keeps dragging on and on.

From North Carolina to Sun City AZ

Traxx822
08-07-2013, 12:08 PM
From North Carolina to Sun City AZ

Why didn't you just drive it there? ... oh, you spent the money he sent you to travel to your wedding.

One thing I HATE is business owners who live off the margin. This guy lives off the margin, and if his business started to fail .. again .. he would have nothing to fall back on. Hense the dissolve old company make new company strategy.

You can never live off the margin. But hey, he has to pay for the financing on that Xstar he has I bet. I bet you sent that check out and it made it there on time.

gotjag941
08-07-2013, 12:10 PM
It was easy for me to confirm it was Seth when I read the first post in this thread from him. No punctuation and run on sentences. In defense of his poor grammar (sort of), he did tell me he doesn't have a high school education (although they teach proper punctuation in elementary school).

He said he's proud that he was able to make more money than his teachers selling used cars, etc. that he quit school. At least that's what I got out of the conversation. I was listening to a lot of stories that day and it was a few years ago.

Too bad he can't take a bit more pride and better himself in that department. That coupled with a bit more honesty and he could probably make a good business.

He's a nice enough guy, but the "nice guy" part gets overshadowed when the stories and half truths start.

Thanks for informing me of my lack of education, it's news to me seeing that I do indeed have a State of Florida High School Diploma.

You are correct in one fact, I was making a 6 figure wage at the age of 16

Once again appreciate all the facts everyone knows about me

Seth

gotjag941
08-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Why didn't you just drive it there? ... oh, you spent the money he sent you to travel to your wedding.

One thing I HATE is business owners who live off the margin. This guy lives off the margin, and if his business started to fail .. again .. he would have nothing to fall back on. Hense the dissolve old company make new company strategy.

You can never live off the margin. But hey, he has to pay for the financing on that Xstar he has I bet. I bet you sent that check out and it made it there on time.

Again, thank you for all the knowledge an facts of my life both business and personal

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Took a guess on shipping from zip code.

TxsRiverRat
08-07-2013, 12:43 PM
This is the best thread i've seen on here in a long time

lmao

scott023
08-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Thanks for informing me of my lack of education, it's news to me seeing that I do indeed have a State of Florida High School Diploma.

Seth

Dude, you don't know when to call it quits, and apologize for being a derp. You sound like a douche bag of such magnitude that you could be used to clean a whales ******.

mikeg205
08-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Dude, you don't know when to call it quits, and apologize for being a derp. You sound like a douche bag of such magnitude that you could be used to clean a whales ******.

like...

rkhodges21
08-07-2013, 01:39 PM
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/rkhodges21/untitled_zpsf31dec21.png (http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/rkhodges21/media/untitled_zpsf31dec21.png.html)

JDC
08-07-2013, 02:21 PM

SethJust going off what you told me in person. My wife was standing there with us when you were bragging about your income.
Maybe it was just another "story"? :rolleyes:

rkhodges21
08-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Just going off what you told me in person. My wife was standing there with us when you were bragging about your income.

GED maybe?

DooSPX
08-07-2013, 02:26 PM
This thread turned entertaining quick. Now, where is my popcorn?

scott023
08-07-2013, 02:26 PM

I'm popping it right now... Patience. :D

DooSPX
08-07-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm popping it right now... Patience. :D

LOL :D

mikeg205
08-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Loving this thread to....

Seth - http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/flamethrower.gif

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif- Seth

thatsmrmastercraft
08-07-2013, 02:51 PM

See post #80 in this thread.

73blue
08-07-2013, 03:54 PM

I shipped it last week. you should have it any day.

Tracking number:

t20936478X87~>}8755niner

gsxrjtt
08-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Loving this thread to....

Seth - http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/flamethrower.gif

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif- Seth

AAHHHH HAHAH LOL .....

Traxx822
08-07-2013, 04:16 PM
GED maybe?

State of Florida diploma. That's what they call a GED now a days. It's the more politically correct way to say it.

My diploma is from my individual high school. Not the state.

Traxx822
08-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Just going off what you told me in person. My wife was standing there with us when you were bragging about your income.

Dude people who even k now this guy are calling him out. Where is thus dam tower and free wakesurf/wakeboarding rack combo.

psbudz
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I want to see a picture of this tower when it arrives, what this Friday?

jj_phx
08-07-2013, 10:00 PM
I want to see a picture of this tower when it arrives, what this Friday?

Ya hopefully!

d2jp
08-08-2013, 12:10 AM
jj_phx - might not want to get your hopes up...check this one out:

http://judge4yourself.blogspot.com/

This damn internet thing is pretty cool.

sp00ky
08-08-2013, 12:30 AM
This is the best thread i've seen on here in a long time

lmao

Amen to that. I gotta get some popcorn before I sit down to read the latest.

wheeler
08-08-2013, 07:57 AM
:popcorn:

JohnE
08-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Why on earth OP hasn't called visa and put stop payment is beyond me. Even without the history of the guy.

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Friends
gotjag941 has not made any friends yet

From his profile LOL

scott023
08-08-2013, 11:37 AM

Sheesh. That's a rubbish description, to say the least. Seth, your obviously an outstanding individual. :rolleyes:

ski/hunt
08-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Don't know why, but I bet Seth and hooligan are related somehow....

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Don't know why, but I bet Seth and hooligan are related somehow....

Ok... I have to ask... who is Hooligan and what is the Story...

10:51 central time... and Seth is still a D-Bag

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 11:52 AM
jj_phx.......seen the Fed-Ex truck yet?

ski/hunt
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM

Not as big a D-bag as Seth but was worth a few laughs
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=39880

Double D
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM

The first thread is the best one...

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=39765

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Hooligan80 :uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

chriscraftmatt1976
08-08-2013, 12:29 PM

I always miss out on the good stuff... :(

Well, except the what's in your cooler thread...

kskonn
08-08-2013, 12:30 PM
still not out for delivery yet- but it is getting close, estimated delivery is Friday! I did not even buy this tower and I am so excited for delivery day.

kskonn
08-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Would it be wrong of me to request email notifications so I can congratulate JJ on his new tower when it shows up?

Traxx822
08-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Why on earth OP hasn't called visa and put stop payment is beyond me. Even without the history of the guy.

This is also the same thing that is driving me nuts about the whole thing.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 12:48 PM
This is also the same thing that is driving me nuts about the whole thing.

I suspect that he is banking on the combined weight of the forum to actually see the tower delivered..........in the condition that he paid for.

Traxx822
08-08-2013, 12:50 PM

Wow Seth, do you ever have something honest to say? You are a scab.

psbudz
08-08-2013, 01:22 PM
My bet is that this tower is NOT going to show up by Friday. This Seth feller' sounds like some kind of narcissistic, sociopathic pathological liar. Sorry you got roped in by this con-man.

drschemel
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM
A six-figure income as a teen selling used cars... I wonder where that stereo-type of a used car salesman comes from? Makes a lot of my friends in car sales get a bad rap. If you are in sales, honesty and service is the only thing that you realy have that makes you different from everyone else. Without out it, you're worse than buying from a computer on amazon. Just sayin'

TxsRiverRat
08-08-2013, 01:35 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

http://s15.postimg.org/wuzge0aej/tracking.jpg

drschemel
08-08-2013, 01:43 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

http://s15.postimg.org/wuzge0aej/tracking.jpg

does a tower only weight 50#?

Double D
08-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Guys, Fedex is pretty good at estimating deliveries and I circled it at the top right corner. FRIDAY!!!!

I await with baited breath!! :D

TxsRiverRat
08-08-2013, 01:46 PM

I worked as a plant manager and oversaw the shipping at receiving... The LTL carriers did not weigh the boxes we shipped, it was on us to tell them on the BOL... If I had a 500# shipment going out, I'd mark it at say at 400#, saving myself the 100#... Add that over 1000s of shipments per year and we saved thousands of dollars each year in freight.

Maybe thats whats going on here...?

sgoyal
08-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Guys, Fedex is pretty good at estimating deliveries and I circled it at the top right corner. FRIDAY!!!!

I await with baited breath!! :D

I agree. Fedex rarely miss their delivery estimate. Seth might but FedEx won't :D

blastled

Table Rocker
08-08-2013, 01:59 PM
A six-figure income as a teen selling used cars... I wonder where that stereo-type of a used car salesman comes from? Makes a lot of my friends in car sales get a bad rap. If you are in sales, honesty and service is the only thing that you realy have that makes you different from everyone else. Without out it, you're worse than buying from a computer on amazon. Just sayin'I was pulling down six figures when I was sixteen as well. Two of the figures were to the right of the decimal point, but they were there.

sgoyal
08-08-2013, 02:03 PM
I was pulling down six figures when I was sixteen as well. Two of the figures were to the right of the decimal point, but they were there.

LMAO

blastled

Traxx822
08-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Didn't he PM somebody that he was sending a free wakesurf/wakeboarding combo rack to make up for the delay? Lets not forget that either.

sgoyal
08-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Didn't he PM somebody that he was sending a free wakesurf/wakeboarding combo rack to make up for the delay? Lets not forget that either.

You are pushing too hard now. Let him get whatever he paid for first..

blastled

TayMC197
08-08-2013, 02:58 PM
I was pulling down six figures when I was sixteen as well. Two of the figures were to the right of the decimal point, but they were there.

I made in the six figures as well at 16. I used to get paid a ton of money but after I cleaned out the register at night and got my check each week it was close to about 7$ an hour. Lol it's all perspective. I've just put this Seth guy in the dumba$$ category. There he shall remain.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 03:11 PM

I worked as a plant manager and oversaw the shipping at receiving... The LTL carriers did not weigh the boxes we shipped, it was on us to tell them on the BOL... If I had a 500# shipment going out, I'd mark it at say at 400#, saving myself the 100#... Add that over 1000s of shipments per year and we saved thousands of dollars each year in freight.

Lighter than I thought. Codie at Monster said 60 pounds shipping weight.

I think most of us have weighed in a little under the actual at some point. :rolleyes:

TayMC197
08-08-2013, 03:13 PM

My ND mini tower was 65 pounds with Bimini, racks, and the 2x4 used to help keep its form. Very light surprisingly.

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 03:14 PM

WOW how did I miss this guy??

sgoyal
08-08-2013, 03:14 PM
I think most of us have weighed in a little under the actual at some point. :rolleyes:

What type of wakeboard is it...may be I can tell you the weight directly from the manufacturer...

blastled

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 03:15 PM
2:15 Local... and Yep.... Seth is still a D-bag like Hooligan

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 03:18 PM

What type of wakeboard is it...may be I can tell you the weight directly from the manufacturer...

blastled.com

I spoke with Codie at Monster yesterday. He said shipping weight on the MTK tower is 60#.

TayMC197
08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Are boiled peanuts better if made in a croc pot or if traditionally boiled?

Figured with all the eyes reading this forum my question would have better exposure.

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 03:41 PM

Figured with all the eyes reading this forum my question would have better exposure.

While I generally would recommend a crock pot for just about anything... I would say try the method of tossing them in a cast iron pot and then hitting it with a good ole fashioned flame thrower.... Tips made aware to me by Hooligan and Seth

mikeg205
08-08-2013, 03:55 PM

GENIUS!

hondaprlud
08-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Tomorrow is like xmas day. Hopefully St. Seth didn't send coal.

drschemel
08-08-2013, 06:03 PM
GENIUS!

So what was it about this thread that made you think of goobers?

TayMC197
08-08-2013, 06:14 PM
So what was it about this thread that made you think of goobers?

Can't say I've thought about goobers. Lol girl has, she's been texting me a out it.

jj_phx
08-08-2013, 06:25 PM

Nope not yet!

jj_phx
08-08-2013, 06:26 PM

I hope so...

jj_phx
08-08-2013, 06:44 PM
OK The latest update from Fed Ex. The package is in the phoenix area!

jj_phx
08-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Is $70.00 a standard payment for a 50# box? ?

JDC
08-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Is $70.00 a standard payment for a 50# box? ?Not sure if FedEx Home Delivery uses DIM weighting but I know FedEx Express does. Basically, they add to the fee based on the dimensions. So a 50# box that was say 18x12x12, would cost less to ship than a 50 #box that was 50x40x30.

$70 for a 50 # box large enough to hold a tower broken down in parts doesn't seem out of line... at full retail. You probably didn't have any favors done for you though. Not sure if there is a slower service that FedEx offers. It should have gone 2 day service if you ask me.

coz
08-08-2013, 09:02 PM
OK The latest update from Fed Ex. The package is in the phoenix area!

Where bouts? If it's on the eastside I can grab it for ya :D

scott023
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM

Rotflmao.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-08-2013, 10:55 PM

Nope not yet!

In all honesty, this week has been so long that I was off by a day and was thinking it was Friday this morning. What a disappointment.:mad:

D3skier
08-08-2013, 11:12 PM
though tomorrow is finally delivery day I'm not hopeful that all is going to be well after the delivery. Sorry JJ but something just tells me it's either the wrong tower all together or he sent you messed up one just seems really odd that this monkey would show up here trying to defend himself but yet wouldn't go the extra step to send it 2nd day or even bother to take the extra time to at least call you and apologize for the extreme delay with everything.

gotjag941
08-08-2013, 11:27 PM
My mistake gentleman I should have sent it next day air early am delivery which would cost more than the tower then I would have only had 6 pages of slander on this topic

Figured a 200 plus dollar combo boardrack would cover any pain and suffering incurred from a 3 week wait

Seeing that everyone on this forum is perfect because they own a mastercraft...Right?

I know this post won't stop everyones banter but not like all you keyboard cowboys will anyways... But Now it will be about how I don't know the law or how this post is not slander because of X...Y...Z... That's why we have Attorneys

Enough said

mikeg205
08-08-2013, 11:37 PM
practicing with my new emoticon...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/crazy-shooting.gif (http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html)

-----seth

regarding all the pages of flame... it will stop when the merchandise shows up... I am sure you will be redeemed.. ;)

madcityskier
08-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Mike, if it is right he's already treated op poorly. If it's wrong, it's back to the fraud comments. It's hard to win when you put yourself so far behind to start with. Assuming a board rack makes it alright without consulting the buyer is crap. How about pay for his dealer to tush an install so he can finally use this beast (assuming it is correct)?

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 11:56 PM
My mistake gentleman I should have sent it next day air early am delivery which would cost more than the tower then I would have only had 6 pages of slander on this topic

Figured a 200 plus dollar combo boardrack would cover any pain and suffering incurred from a 3 week wait

Seeing that everyone on this forum is perfect because they own a mastercraft...Right?

I know this post won't stop everyones banter but not like all you keyboard cowboys will anyways... But Now it will be about how I don't know the law or how this post is not slander because of X...Y...Z... That's why we have Attorneys

Enough said

You just can't let it go huh. The more BS you spew... The worse it's gonna get. If you would just say "my bad... I screwed up... But I'm trying to make it right" things would have gone better bud. This isn't happening JUST because we are Mastercraft owners, it's happening because YOU have a history of HORRIBLE customer service from what I can gather. On the other end, I'm in sales; I eat up guys like you all the time. You talk a huge game and are self serving by nature. You think of yourself above what others view you because of a low self esteem problem. Thus you have to talk about how great you are and how you made a 1000.00 income as a 16 year old. Come'on man!!! Real salesmen don't need to try, they are guys who establish relationship with there customer based on trust and knowledge, not to mention service.

Tri4X2
08-08-2013, 11:58 PM

Enough said

It's 10:58 local.... Still a d-bag bro!!!

TxsRiverRat
08-09-2013, 12:02 AM
My mistake gentleman I should have sent it next day air

These MC owners are ruthless... Do you have any other towers for sale?

Tri4X2
08-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Do you have any good speakers for sale? I'll Ship myself!!!

SkiDog
08-09-2013, 12:21 AM

Yea, it was me. He sent me a facebook message saying that.

D3skier
08-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Yea, it was me. He sent me a facebook message saying that.

don't you think that should have been the call to the OP to discuss? If it was me wakesurf/wakeboarding combo racks would have done me not a bit of good

heath124
08-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Well, it's Friday, I think everyone is gonna be lurking on this topic all day more than we did on the unveiling of the 2014 Prostar thread.

Traxx822
08-09-2013, 09:01 AM
don't you think that should have been the call to the OP to discuss? If it was me wakesurf/wakeboarding combo racks would have done me not a bit of good

One would think but I just feel we should hold him to all his lies.

LTRGUY261
08-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Well, it's Friday, I think everyone is gonna be lurking on this topic all day more than we did on the unveiling of the 2014 Prostar thread.

This thread pulled me away from the SS thread, this is crazy.

stuartmcnair
08-09-2013, 09:28 AM
That State of Florida Diploma must rock. I remember in the 9th grade learning the difference between slander and libel.

d2jp
08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U1oIIF9uqZs#at=32

If you are having a slow day at work today, there are plenty of Seth videos to watch......I've said it before, I hope this works out for everyone involved...

TayMC197
08-09-2013, 09:32 AM
You know, I'm remaining pretty optimistic about this delivery today. I mean just think of the possibilities.

Traxx822
08-09-2013, 09:52 AM
You know, I'm remaining pretty optimistic about this delivery today. I mean just think of the possibilities.

Not to be weird but I have had that photo saved since I was about 16. I love that girl.