PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas

DJ 50
08-03-2013, 12:08 AM
So my wife is thinking she wants a tattoo. It will be her first and probably only and it won't be huge. She likes the star on our 2010 197 TT boat and may go with that. Who has some design ideas for the mastercraft star or some similar mastercraft type tattoo? pics or drawings would be great

thatsmrmastercraft
08-03-2013, 01:18 AM
MC tramp stamp......I can't take credit for this.

AlbertaSurfer
08-03-2013, 01:48 AM
do.
not.
get.
a.
MasterCraft.
tattoo...

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
08-03-2013, 02:11 AM
do.
not.
get.
a.
MasterCraft.
tattoo...

so your saying don't do something like this

mustangtexas
08-03-2013, 07:32 AM
^^It looks like that tattoo has caused some swelling. May be infected. :o

Latin Flyer
08-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Ufff. I have tattoos, a few.
BUT
Do not do spmething meaningless like a brand!!!!
Br VERY careful, those things stay FOR EVER!

medicmoose
08-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Ufff. I have tattoos, a few.
BUT
Do not do spmething meaningless like a brand!!!!
Br VERY careful, those things stay FOR EVER!

+1!!!!

VP46
08-03-2013, 09:16 AM
If I ever get a tattoo it will be elephant ears on my inner thighs.

clrussell
08-03-2013, 09:21 AM
If I ever get a tattoo it will be elephant ears on my inner thighs.

Lmao best I've heard!

DJ 50
08-03-2013, 10:29 AM
so your saying don't do something like this

Why would any guy get any tramp stamp much less this?

To be clear she doesn't want words. She just likes the design of the star. And our entire summer is spent together as a family at the lake on our boat. I would say it does have meaning for us.

André
08-03-2013, 10:46 AM
So my wife is thinking she wants a tattoo. It will be her first and probably only and it won't be huge. She likes the star on our 2010 197 TT boat and may go with that. Who has some design ideas for the mastercraft star or some similar mastercraft type tattoo? pics or drawings would be great

Picture of the wife would help us help you!;)

thatsmrmastercraft
08-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Why would any guy get any tramp stamp much less this?

To be clear she doesn't want words. She just likes the design of the star. And our entire summer is spent together as a family at the lake on our boat. I would say it does have meaning for us.

I think this is a cool idea. You are thinking this star?

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/k2xjv.3uwmj/v/vspfiles/photos/MasterCraft_Can_Koozies-2.jpg?1329143333

homer12
08-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Where is she going to put it?

lukedeuce
08-03-2013, 12:07 PM
It's almost impossible for someone to pick out another persons tattoo. It's going to come down To what is important to her and what she likes. She will be the one living with it for the rest of her life.

I worked at a tattoo shop for a while and had a lot of people come to get cover ups because they didn't like what they got, or the original artist didn't get the tattoo right.

My suggestion would be to find a reputable tattoo shop in your area, spend some time in there looking over their flash and portfolio. Discuss the placement of the tattoo on the body too. Many times a tattoo can be an A+, but the location and how it is laid out can make it a bad one.

A tattoo Artist should be able to draw up a tattoo for you free of charge as long as you commit to getting it from him/her. Even a freehand sketch on the body can result in some of the best work an artist can do. Let the artist put their own unique thoughts in the tattoo and you won't regret it

homer12
08-03-2013, 03:39 PM
It's almost impossible for someone to pick out another persons tattoo. It's going to come down To what is important to her and what she likes. She will be the one living with it for the rest of her life.

I worked at a tattoo shop for a while and had a lot of people come to get cover ups because they didn't like what they got, or the original artist didn't get the tattoo right.

My suggestion would be to find a reputable tattoo shop in your area, spend some time in there looking over their flash and portfolio. Discuss the placement of the tattoo on the body too. Many times a tattoo can be an A+, but the location and how it is laid out can make it a bad one.

A tattoo Artist should be able to draw up a tattoo for you free of charge as long as you commit to getting it from him/her. Even a freehand sketch on the body can result in some of the best work an artist can do. Let the artist put their own unique thoughts in the tattoo and you won't regret it

x2! good advice here.

DJ 50
08-04-2013, 12:10 AM
I think this is a cool idea. You are thinking this star?

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/k2xjv.3uwmj/v/vspfiles/photos/MasterCraft_Can_Koozies-2.jpg?1329143333

originally she was thinking the MasterCraft star that kind of looks like it's moving in the wind, don't know how else to describe it. Now she is thinking just the basic five point star. Body placement will most likely be on the hip, maybe along her side down her ribs. she is meeting with the tattoo artist on Fri to do sketches. we are just looking to a bunch of MasterCraft experts who may possibly know some cool things MasterCraft has done with its star, or other small design things they have done that may look good. I will work on the picture.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-04-2013, 12:11 AM
originally she was thinking the MasterCraft star that kind of looks like it's moving in the wind, don't know how else to describe it. Now she is thinking just the basic five point star. Body placement will most likely be on the hip, maybe along her side down her ribs. she is meeting with the tattoo artist on Fri to do sketches. we are just looking to a bunch of MasterCraft experts who may possibly know some cool things MasterCraft has done with its star, or other small design things they have done that may look good. I will work on the picture.

I like the idea. Sounds really cool.