PDA

View Full Version : Business on the slalom course

JMLVMI
07-29-2013, 05:40 PM
Last week in a business meeting, the topic of waterskiing came up (shocker...) and it turns out the guy that I was meeting with is also a skier. We agreed to do our next meeting over a few buoys.

Beats the heck out of the golf course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thatsmrmastercraft
07-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Last week in a business meeting, the topic of waterskiing came up (shocker...) and it turns out the guy that I was meeting with is also a skier. We agreed to do our next meeting over a few buoys.

Beats the heck out of the golf course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

And the fuel can go an the expense report.:rolleyes:

Mark rsa2au
08-01-2013, 04:55 AM
I was doing a presentation to a huge prospective customer and my screen saver is of me running the course behind the MC. It's a great photo! when I plugged in my computer to set up the projector the CEO and CFO saw it and came over to chat..... both mad keen waterskiers and wakeboarders.

Meeting started after we compared boats, ski's, lakes, glass water, kids learning to ski..... and prommising to meet one day for a ski. Rest of the group had to just wait for us to finish.

Still negotiating but we are the front runners by far....

thatsmrmastercraft
08-01-2013, 12:04 PM
I was doing a presentation to a huge prospective customer and my screen saver is of me running the course behind the MC. It's a great photo! when I plugged in my computer to set up the projector the CEO and CFO saw it and came over to chat..... both mad keen waterskiers and wakeboarders.

Meeting started after we compared boats, ski's, lakes, glass water, kids learning to ski..... and prommising to meet one day for a ski. Rest of the group had to just wait for us to finish.

Nothing line an "in" when doing business.

captain planet
08-02-2013, 08:18 AM

Just as long as the potential customer doesn't own a bu or something, sounds like a good potential business relationship. 8p