PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft X80 cruise control

woody01
07-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me out I have a 2007 Mastercraft X80 and my
synch/cruise/cruise +- switches arnt working, I took apart the dash and all the wiring was unplugged, I searched for schematics and could not find anything other than a diagram of the switch panel itself but not the hook ups. I tried contacting MC and apparently they dont have one either????? I found that odd , If anyone has an X80 and maybe could take pictues of the wires and the posts they hook up to would be awesome. Also my Left hand ballist doesnt work only have 1.5 volts at the switch, checked at the ballist controller and there is also only 1.5 volts there would this mean i need a new port ballist controller?

Thanks for your time any info would be much appreciated

gotjag941
07-27-2013, 09:52 PM
They really don't had a wiring issue on a mastercraft talked to the guys at the factory as well as 10 plus dealers no one had any idea

woody01
07-28-2013, 12:42 AM
That's what I mean though for some reason no one knows if you check out the attachment in first post that's the panel I was talking about, iv managed to find every other wiring schematic and diagram other than for this one, how does mastercraft not have this