PDA

View Full Version : Parts Manager Need - Minneapolis, MN

andy@midwestmastercraft
07-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Midwest MasterCraft, home of www.wakeboards.com, www.waterskis.com, and one of the ten largest MasterCraft Boat dealers in the world is looking to fill a new full time position of Parts Manager.

This position will manage sales of boat parts online, over the counter, and via our service department. Responsibilities include, inventory management, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.

The ideal candidate will be self motivated, willing to learn, detail orientated, and able to function in a hectic environment. We are willing to train the right individual but experience and general mechanical knowledge are desired.

Midwest MasterCraft will provide a competitive salary based on experience. We also cover 100% of employee health care, a 401K program with up to a %5 company match, and a company paid life insurance program.

Interested parties should send a resume to eric@waterskis.com

sand2snow22
07-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Looks like a great opportunity for someone. Good luck. I hope the new manager does better. J/K. Waiting for a couple of Fuel Senders that are out of stock...

Skir68
07-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Wow, I keep coming back to this post thinking, this would be such an awesome job, being around all those new Mastercrafts and wakeboards and skis all day every day. I would be like a kid in a candy store! To actually get paid to walk into that store instead of paying every time I walk in there....:woohoo:

GT500 MC
07-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Wow, I keep coming back to this post thinking, this would be such an awesome job, being around all those new Mastercrafts and wakeboards and skis all day every day. I would be like a kid in a candy store! To actually get paid to walk into that store instead of paying every time I walk in there....:woohoo:

x2. However, I probably wouldn't be taking much pay home after all of the payroll deductions I would be incurring.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-26-2013, 01:29 PM
x2. However, I probably wouldn't be taking much pay home after all of the payroll deductions I would be incurring.

My thoughts exactly, but...........

cbryan70
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
You also would have no time on the water. Your busiest times are the best times to get out on the boat.

Lars
07-26-2013, 02:53 PM
You also would have no time on the water. Your busiest times are the best times to get out on the boat.

Midwest doesn't open until 10, plenty of time to get a morning set in before work.

lukedeuce
07-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Could I remote in from a home office??

thatsmrmastercraft
07-31-2013, 08:26 PM
.........bump.:rolleyes:

JimN
07-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Midwest MasterCraft, home of www.wakeboards.com, www.waterskis.com, and one of the ten largest MasterCraft Boat dealers in the world is looking to fill a new full time position of Parts Manager.

This position will manage sales of boat parts online, over the counter, and via our service department. Responsibilities include, inventory management, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.

The ideal candidate will be self motivated, willing to learn, detail orientated, and able to function in a hectic environment. We are willing to train the right individual but experience and general mechanical knowledge are desired.

Midwest MasterCraft will provide a competitive salary based on experience. We also cover 100% of employee health care, a 401K program with up to a %5 company match, and a company paid life insurance program.

Interested parties should send a resume to eric@waterskis.com

Too bad you're in Minneapolis and I'm in MKE.

Jerseydave
07-31-2013, 09:27 PM
I think you need a satellite dealership in New Jersey/eastern PA. Philly area has no MC dealer.
Did I mention I love marine V8 engines?