PDA

View Full Version : Whining girls on the boat.

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Ok, Watch this video of a 30 year old woman acting like a 10 year old because her husband won't take her out on the lake on their boat because instead he has stuff that needs done on his truck.

http://www.kprcradio.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html?article=11502776

I can't say I have had anything this extreme, but my lady gets a little whiny sometimes when she doesn't get her way.

Difference is, mines a lot hotter than this girl.

My dad always told me, "a relationship is only made up with what you can and can't deal with"

I don't care how hot a girl is though, if she acted like this it would be over in a heartbeat.

SkiDog
07-23-2013, 11:42 AM
He was a little calmer than I woulda been!

Double D
07-23-2013, 11:49 AM
That's Crazy!! I bet she was a single child.... Just sayin..

sppeders
07-23-2013, 11:54 AM
That's Crazy!! I bet she was a single child.... Just sayin..

I believe he recorded her behavior, then filed for Divorce.

chriscraftmatt1976
07-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Lol... What an IDIOT! I feel pretty good about my wife generally, but she seems exceptional next to that broad. I'd gladly give that chick half my stuff to be rid of her...

pmkkdx
07-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Sounds like she needs to be rotated more than the tires ... take her to the lake for gosh sake (and make sure you have a big anchor that you don't need any more) ... how juvenile!!!

clrussell
07-23-2013, 12:08 PM
The song in the background is very fitting!

98Prostar205
07-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Her passion and desire for a lake trip is commendable! The attitude......not so much.

madcityskier
07-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Can you say "issues" boys and girls. Although to be fair, when I don't get to go to the lake, I get *****y to. I like to think I'm not that bad though.

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 12:51 PM
he just needs to find 'something' to put in her mouth to shut her up

2010Prostar197
07-23-2013, 12:55 PM
That looks pretty staged....

Either way trade in time!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 12:58 PM
OMG i just watched the video...

I would have pulled over and told her to get the f out of my truck.

chriscraftmatt1976
07-23-2013, 01:02 PM

Lol...

Let me tell you something about crazy people : the Sex is amazing.

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Lol...

I was thinking the same thing. There must be something she does right :)

madcityskier
07-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Lol...

That's what my sister-in-law says.

wakeX2wake
07-23-2013, 01:19 PM
happy to be single... that reminded me of so many... never mind they weren't THAT crazy but... seriously couldn't watch that to the end... that is one obnoxious chick

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Lol...

I was thinking the same thing. There must be something she does right :)

That's what my sister-in-law says.

happy to be single... that reminded me of so many... never mind they weren't THAT crazy but... seriously couldn't watch that to the end... that is one obnoxious chick

I always said crazy women come in pretty packages, but from what I could tell, there was nothing remotely hot about that broad.

Trust me, dump her and revert back to the paper towel and the magazine... With a little elbow grease, you'll save alot of money and have total silence to boot

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 01:30 PM
My fiance just watched it. She noticed at the end she said she couldn't drive herself to the lake because of the interlocking. Which is what you get installed on your car when you get a dui.

Haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

rtw_travel
07-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I hope it was staged as well

She'd have driven me crazy too, and I could hardly watch any of it. On the other hand, he is certainly playing her, knowing that it is all being recorded. Shame on him for recording it and posting on you-tube: IMHO, this is bullying at its worst because I bet he doesn't even realize he's doing it.

You know she'll eventually find out. Then what? It's not easy to forgive, and on youtube its impossible for forget.

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 02:12 PM
It could also be that she flips out over any deviation to her desires and he decided to finally record it on video. Yeah he played it a little. And prob was only trying to make sure he looked like a good guy.

But if you saw she was quick to go to social media herself and he called her on it. That was epic. So maybe the video was to have deniability within his circle.

My guess is this went up after a divorce.

KxCorky
07-23-2013, 02:39 PM
She gives the rest of us ladies a bad rep.. lol I hope that was staged. If not she needs a mental evaluation..

Kyle
07-23-2013, 02:45 PM
All I can say as she is a reminder of my ex.

Like the posts above say. The CAT must me really nice to marry that and keep putting up with it.

This reminds me of a situation I had and yes when you hit record you are being nicer but......the social media is what women go to to talk about their horrible bf or husband. I had video of a tantrum one time but I never said "I'm sure your friends will understand once they see this video" bc I didn't want people to think it was premeditated or recorded to make her act out. I recorded about 4 minutes of her rage but her rage was name calling and verbally attacking. So I waited to see her bash me on her FB and I replied to the thread with the video. It didnt last long because her mom called her at work and asked if she was joking or if it was for real. She didnt understand so she logged in to find how social media really works lol. The video was deleted but her parents were not impressed by her behavior. The Facebook bash me never happened again. Soon after we broke up. She was 39 and I was 31. Even older women act like nut jobs.

This is why I'm single now. Women are crazy and always right we are the a$$hole at fault. We as guys are the bad one because we made them act that way. It's total BS.

I bet they went to the lake after his tires were rotated. Video kinda makes me feel he worked her up on purpose to make a video and then get the tires rotated. Then head to the lake after he got his stuff done. There is no reason to act like that though on her part.

scott023
07-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Her passion and desire for a lake trip is commendable! The attitude......not so much.

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

scott023
07-23-2013, 02:54 PM

You said it. Time to plug that hole.

scott023
07-23-2013, 02:57 PM
I hope it was staged as well

She'd have driven me crazy too, and I could hardly watch any of it. On the other hand, he is certainly playing her, knowing that it is all being recorded. Shame on him for recording it and posting on you-tube: IMHO, this is bullying at its worst because I bet he doesn't even realize he's doing it.

You know she'll eventually find out. Then what? It's not easy to forgive, and on youtube its impossible for forget.

nah, he told her he was recording it at the end when he said "they'll understand when they see this video". She knew before he posted.

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 04:15 PM
One thing I have learned is that a pretty face and a v*gina are all you need to get by in life... If you have those two things, everything else will be provided for you. Personally, I now assume that all woman are crazy and have only one thing we want... When I’d meet a woman, the very 1st thought that crosses my mind is “How crazy will she get if we have sex and later it does not work out... Then I plan my exit strategy...

Women are exactly like cats – if you chase the kitty it will run away... If you ignore the kitty, sooner or later the kitty will come looking for you wondering why you aren’t chasing her... Honestly, what’s the best thing a woman ever gave you outside a load of drama and a headache? If it weren’t for what she could provide us sexually, we’d all still be throwing rocks at them.

All women want is security and stability – someone to provide for them... Ever been on a dating site before? You’ll see scores of ads where the woman posts up she makes 25-30k a year but her requirements are a man that makes 75k+ a year. It doesn’t matter if you’re good looking, athletic, have 10” between your legs as long as you have $$$... Doubt what I am saying? Look at the world of professional sports and actors – some are hideous, yet get super hot women.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Just as earthenware, a woman must be either decorative or utilitarian. There is no other usefulness."

Ever wondered why, upon the wedding day, the woman is excited, emotional, ecstatic and uplifted? And why it's called "her day"? Because as soon as the vows are exchanged:

1) she can quit her job and get pregnant, which means she'll be catered to by everyone, and if the man pushes back in the least, he's a jerk. He's now expected to compensate for the loss of her income, and no one bats an eyelash.

2) she never again "has" to have sex. It becomes a bargaining tool for her and a reward for the man.

3) the man assumes the burden of bringing money into the relationship, and she knows they will be judged by everyone they know based on their level of lifestyle - therefore the pressure is off her and all on him.

4) the man is now expected by both his family and hers, and by society in general, to work all day long and make the most money possible, and then come home and help her with the kids. he's also expected to pay for a house keeper and a baby sitter, to "ease" her burden.

5) the moment the man stops fulfilling this role, he risks losing his wife, children, home and possessions. Future earnings are also in jeopardy, via child support and alimony.

6) however if the man leaves (or cheats, because his wife has been withholding sex as a bargaining tool - see no. 2) he risks no. 5, and will be condemned universally by all family and acquaintances.

All of this, because he said "I do" at a "civil" ceremony...

There's a reason men are scared to death on their wedding day.

CruisinGA
07-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Holy Chit TRR, I have to stop reading your posts! 2 months till my wedding lol.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-23-2013, 04:21 PM
One thing I have learned is that a pretty face and a v*gina are all you need to get by in life... If you have those two things, everything else will be provided for you. Personally, I now assume that all woman are crazy and have only one thing we want... When I’d meet a woman, the very 1st thought that crosses my mind is “How crazy will she get if we have sex and later it does not work out... Then I plan my exit strategy...

Women are exactly like cats – if you chase the kitty it will run away... If you ignore the kitty, sooner or later the kitty will come looking for you wondering why you aren’t chasing her... Honestly, what’s the best thing a woman ever gave you outside a load of drama and a headache? If it weren’t for what she could provide us sexually, we’d all still be throwing rocks at them.

All women want is security and stability – someone to provide for them... Ever been on a dating site before? You’ll see scores of ads where the woman posts up she makes 25-30k a year but her requirements are a man that makes 75k+ a year. It doesn’t matter if you’re good looking, athletic, have 10” between your legs as long as you have $$$... Doubt what I am saying? Look at the world of professional sports and actors – some are hideous, yet get super hot women.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Just as earthenware, a woman must be either decorative or utilitarian. There is no other usefulness."

Ever wondered why, upon the wedding day, the woman is excited, emotional, ecstatic and uplifted? And why it's called "her day"? Because as soon as the vows are exchanged:

1) she can quit her job and get pregnant, which means she'll be catered to by everyone, and if the man pushes back in the least, he's a jerk. He's now expected to compensate for the loss of her income, and no one bats an eyelash.

2) she never again "has" to have sex. It becomes a bargaining tool for her and a reward for the man.

3) the man assumes the burden of bringing money into the relationship, and she knows they will be judged by everyone they know based on their level of lifestyle - therefore the pressure is off her and all on him.

4) the man is now expected by both his family and hers, and by society in general, to work all day long and make the most money possible, and then come home and help her with the kids. he's also expected to pay for a house keeper and a baby sitter, to "ease" her burden.

5) the moment the man stops fulfilling this role, he risks losing his wife, children, home and possessions. Future earnings are also in jeopardy, via child support and alimony.

6) however if the man leaves (or cheats, because his wife has been withholding sex as a bargaining tool - see no. 2) he risks no. 5, and will be condemned universally by all family and acquaintances.

And I thought I was bitter.:rolleyes:

Double D
07-23-2013, 04:24 PM

You have given this some serious thought?? :D:D

#1 above has not happened to me as my wife does pull in a good wage and works hard. However, #2 is quite often realized in my relationship which makes me think of #6 until I remember #5..... :(

Double D
07-23-2013, 04:25 PM

No, keep reading!!!!

KxCorky
07-23-2013, 04:28 PM
No kidding... You guys must date some pretty shady women..

not all women are crazy.. and for every crazy women out there, there is a man that is bat SH*T crazy also.. Example my ex husband..

Ever dated a chick that is cool and down to earth or just never give those kind of girls a try??

Check it out sometime.. I am a woman.. I own my own house, truck, boat, dirt bike, jet ski, and snowmobile.. yes I can load them all myself and yes I can work on them all myself.. I don't need to have a man in my life to take care of me.. But I got lucky and found an amazing one that thinks its pretty cool I can do all of these things..

Don't get me wrong a lot of this is pretty funny to me.. but you have to look past the body at some point..

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 04:31 PM

OMG one month until my wedding. Not cool TRR. Not cool. :cool:

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 04:34 PM

Keep reading, I speak from experience brothah - school of hard knocks

And I thought I was bitter.:rolleyes:

LOL - just stating the facts sir!

You have given this some serious thought?? :D:D

#1 above has not happened to me as my wife does pull in a good wage and works hard. However, #2 is quite often realized in my relationship which makes me think of #6 until I remember #5..... :(

#1 was not true for me too till the baby was born, that was her retirement ticket :D

No, keep reading!!!!

:toast::toast:

not all women are crazy.. and for every crazy women out there, there is a man that is bat SH*T crazy also.. Example my ex husband..

Ever dated a chick that is cool and down to earth or just never give those kind of girls a try??

Check it out sometime.. I am a woman.. I own my own house, truck, boat, dirt bike, jet ski, and snowmobile.. yes I can load them all myself and yes I can work on them all myself.. I don't need to have a man in my life to take care of me.. But I got lucky and found an amazing one that thinks its pretty cool I can do all of these things..

Don't get me wrong a lot of this is pretty funny to me.. but you have to look past the body at some point..

You had me till ya said jet ski :D

OMG one month until my wedding. Not cool TRR. Not cool. :cool:

LMAO - sorry :)

Double D
07-23-2013, 04:36 PM

You sound like the perfect woman! ;) No disrespect as we guys like to vent sometimes. Put your man on the line so we can tell him what a lucky guy he is!! :D

93Prostar190
07-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Well at the risk of being the wuss of the thread, Mrs.93Prostar190, and other boating wives (hint they are at bash) just concealing their names out of respect are very cool.

They slalom, snow ski, look good in bathing suits, hot tub, cook, and basically keep the house going.

I back trailers and make a little money, so I will remain non-bitter.

The woman on the video would not be seen on my PS 214, I promise that.

93Prostar190
07-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Oops on more thing .... Cool chicks/friends/wives are about the coolest thing you can put on my boat ... Along with other cool MC owners and kids.

All welcome just make sure you come ready to do something at the end of the rope.

By the way being cool girls to the Buckeye Bash IV on August 17 at O'Shaighnessy Reservoir!

hondaprlud
07-23-2013, 05:37 PM
holy wow! I didn't think adults like that existed. That has to be staged.

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 05:41 PM
holy wow! I didn't think adults like that existed. That has to be staged.

I doubt it...

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 05:49 PM
I think its legit. bitc#es be crazy

mikeg205
07-23-2013, 05:54 PM
You guys are sooo bad... Us guys aren't always the best either... ;) - I know some crazy dudes -
too... just sayin'

bsloop
07-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Everything has already been said.
He worked her up, she is drama. I am sure she is the party girl and he sits on the boat quietly, maybe walks down to talk to a buddy.

What dumb azz has "general maintenance" done on a Saturday afternoon during lake season?
Early Saturday morning or take it to a shop that has a shuttle.
There was no need for her to throw a fit and text her friends bad, just throw out some lake texts and get a ride, f him.
OR did she just need a Snickers bar?

Here is the Perfect Girl - JB & Moonshine Band
http://youtu.be/3P_bfnBFMsw

For you unmarried boys that don't think women are about $$$, put a prenump down and see how that goes over........

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 06:14 PM
@Traxx822 and @CruisinGA

In real life, it turns into the woman reneging on all agreements... The couple mutually decides to have a child, and agree to allowing her to stay home to raise that kid to school age while establishing a business from home. Five years comes and goes, said business is making nothing and the woman refuses to honor her part of the agreement which was to seek employment outside the home.

It’s all about safety nets – AKA excuses... Make it about the child and then blame it on your own childhood if all else fails...

Once the child is in the world, the couples entire existence becomes “about the baby...” Need a new fence, so the baby doesn’t escape... Need new carpet so the baby is on a clean floor; which it will vomit and pee all over anyways... Need a new camera; the old one isn’t good enough... Need a new video camera... Oh lets not forget the new SUV since the rock solid compact isn’t big enough... Bonus at work is spent before it gets direct deposited... Husband wants to own a competition ski boat? VETOED... He can get a 2nd job so that the “joint account” dollars that HE worked for isn’t what is used to purchase it... Fast forward to the divorce...? “Your Honor, I’d like to ask the court permission to sell the Mastercraft to have money to pay for my attorneys fees...”

Since everything is about the baby, anything and everything that once was awesome in marriage is dead and gone... Dinner used to be chicken cordon bleu, chicken parm, even a simple spaghetti... Dinner becomes four stale fish sticks in the toaster oven, that the kid didn’t eat at lunch... Laundry not done... House a mess... Dry cleaners were closed when in the am, closed in the PM, yet she was too busy to pick it up... Play dates for the kid, lunches with friends, horseback riding lessons, pilates class, hair and nail appointments, and anything else she could add to the list comes before the marriage (lets not forget the afternoon sessions with a sugar daddy boyfriend on the side while the husband works his arse off to maintain the household) ... So often there are so often times these stay at home moms with only one child and there’s a housekeeper and live in nanny... WHY would she even be needed? Everything outsourced... Eventually, even the sex has to be outsourced, even though long before she herself guilty...

At least the housekeeper would have taught my kid how to speak Spanish...

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 06:36 PM
@Traxx822 and @CruisinGA

In real life, it turns into the woman reneging on all agreements... The couple mutually decides to have a child, and agree to allowing her to stay home to raise that kid to school age while establishing a business from home. Five years comes and goes, said business is making nothing and the woman refuses to honor her part of the agreement which was to seek employment outside the home.

It’s all about safety nets – AKA excuses... Make it about the child and then blame it on your own childhood if all else fails...

Once the child is in the world, the couples entire existence becomes “about the baby...” Need a new fence, so the baby doesn’t escape... Need new carpet so the baby is on a clean floor; which it will vomit and pee all over anyways... Need a new camera; the old one isn’t good enough... Need a new video camera... Oh lets not forget the new SUV since the rock solid compact isn’t big enough... Bonus at work is spent before it gets direct deposited... Husband wants to own a competition ski boat? VETOED... He can get a 2nd job so that the “joint account” dollars that HE worked for isn’t what is used to purchase it... Fast forward to the divorce...? “Your Honor, I’d like to ask the court permission to sell the Mastercraft to have money to pay for my attorneys fees...”

Since everything is about the baby, anything and everything that once was awesome in marriage is dead and gone... Dinner used to be chicken cordon bleu, chicken parm, even a simple spaghetti... Dinner becomes four stale fish sticks in the toaster oven, that the kid didn’t eat at lunch... Laundry not done... House a mess... Dry cleaners were closed when in the am, closed in the PM, yet she was too busy to pick it up... Play dates for the kid, lunches with friends, horseback riding lessons, pilates class, hair and nail appointments, and anything else she could add to the list comes before the marriage (lets not forget the afternoon sessions with a sugar daddy boyfriend on the side while the husband works his arse off to maintain the household) ... So often there are so often times these stay at home moms with only one child and there’s a housekeeper and live in nanny... WHY would she even be needed? Everything outsourced... Eventually, even the sex has to be outsourced, even though long before she herself guilty...

At least the housekeeper would have taught my kid how to speak Spanish...

I have two words for you TRR.

Prenuptial Agreement :D

chriscraftmatt1976
07-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Man, I guess I'm pretty lucky! My wife is super hot, super cool, and super patient with me behaving like an idiot!

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 06:47 PM
I have two words for you TRR.

Prenuptial Agreement :D

http://gambinolighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/no-sale.jpg

MattsCraft
07-23-2013, 06:53 PM
I would be nice...

Stop the truck, open the door and shove her butt out!

Stopping the truck first is the nice part:D

pap
07-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm not real good reading women's emotions - but I think she wanted to go to the lake?

kraig1995
07-23-2013, 07:04 PM
I love the post... I was taught to remember 2 things about women....

1. If it bleeds 1 week out of every month from the time its 13 till 50 and doesn't DIE..DON'T TRUST IT!!!!

2. If it didn't have that patch of hair between its legs...there would be a bounty on it!!

The girl in this video is either actually dying or we need to put up a bounty poster!!!

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 07:05 PM
I would be nice...

Stop the truck, open the door and shove her butt out!

Stopping the truck first is the nice part:D

LOL - i'd brake check real hard so her face smashed into the windshield... That way she'd have something to scream and cry about

Kyle
07-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Man, I guess I'm pretty lucky! My wife is super hot, super cool, and super patient with me behaving like an idiot!

Does your wife have a hot sister in Texas willing to put up with an idiot?

Texas doesn't have women like that down here. They all feel like we owe them something and I feel like all I owe them is loyalty, honesty, and companionship. Women in Texas or should I say dfw, austin, Houston, basically big cities are in competition on aquiring status symbols (cars, Louis Vuitton bags, and live very "N" rich). Most of them can make it through life but at the end of week 2 of the month the income is spent and they go on dates to survive the rest of the month.

A great example. Pretty girl will get on an online dating site for $30 a month. Then spend all of her money on a car payment and a nice place to live. The $30 spent on the dating service buys all of the food and drinks for the month. She has her miss me jeans and a pair of nice shoes and a LV bag but if she had a flat tire either daddy or a DA that she met online will pay to fix it because she has anywhere from $6.25 to -$75 in the bank account along with -$10k on a credit card.

I can't stand fake people.

Kyle
07-23-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm not real good reading women's emotions - but I think she wanted to go to the lake?

They act like we can read their minds.......I just don't get it LOL

mikeg205
07-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Does your wife have a hot sister in Texas willing to put up with an idiot?

Texas doesn't have women like that down here. They all feel like we owe them something and I feel like all I owe them is loyalty, honesty, and companionship. Women in Texas or should I say dfw, austin, Houston, basically big cities are in competition on aquiring status symbols (cars, Louis Vuitton bags, and live very "N" rich). Most of them can make it through life but at the end of week 2 of the month the income is spent and they go on dates to survive the rest of the month.

A great example. Pretty girl will get on an online dating site for $30 a month. Then spend all of her money on a car payment and a nice place to live. The $30 spent on the dating service buys all of the food and drinks for the month. She has her miss me jeans and a pair of nice shoes and a LV bag but if she had a flat tire either daddy or a DA that she met online will pay to fix it because she has anywhere from $6.25 to -$75 in the bank account along with -$10k on a credit card.

Sounds like a country song...to be...

Double D
07-23-2013, 07:16 PM
They act like we can read their minds.......I just don't get it LOL

That never changes. I still have that argument and been married, OH GOD, 21 years.... Honey, its been 21 years and I still cant read your damn mind!!

Kyle
07-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Sounds like a country song...to be...

Mike it's a lifestyle no song.

I so would move away to a land of normalcy but I'm afraid that most big city places operate the same way. I'm more of a country style of living stuck in the big city.

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 07:27 PM
That never changes. I still have that argument and been married, OH GOD, 21 years.... Honey, its been 21 years and I still cant read your damn mind!!

It's impossible to read something that constantly changes!

Kyle
07-23-2013, 07:27 PM

Oh don't forget the date lol

Heck now days you have to take pics and notes on what you wore when you meet a chick. Years down the road they ask and apparently if you didnt remember then you didn't care enough blah blah blah.

We can't win for loosing

Kyle
07-23-2013, 07:28 PM

Kinda like believing Obama is honest and looking out for our country.

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 07:30 PM
This was a great thread...

I always enjoy spewing my cynicism and watching the reaction

Double D
07-23-2013, 07:30 PM

Kinda like believing Obama is honest and looking out for our country.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CantRepeat
07-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Fake, I hope.

Kyle
07-23-2013, 07:32 PM
Fake.

We all would like to believe that but I'm afraid not.

mikeg205
07-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Mike it's a lifestyle no song.

I so would move away to a land of normalcy but I'm afraid that most big city places operate the same way. I'm more of a country style of living stuck in the big city.

Absolutely the same everywhere... hard to find the good ones... but when you do...hang on... :)

Traxx822
07-23-2013, 07:44 PM
I guess nobody got laid this weekend :cool: know your role gentlemen. Lap it up. You're in it for the long haul. :D

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 07:48 PM
you know why doctors slap babies on the rear end when they're born?

to knock the wieners off the dumb ones

zsqure
07-23-2013, 10:32 PM
After seeing this, all I have to say is: "Thank god I married the right one."

bobx1
07-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Blame this on her parents...and I am serious. She was raised to be very selfish and self centered.

TxsRiverRat
07-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Blame this on her parents...and I am serious. She was raised to be very selfish and self centered.

I'm sure that part of her safety net of excuses! :D

AlbertaSurfer
07-23-2013, 11:45 PM
TxsRiverRat

I'm sure your experience isn't typical. Generalizing that all women are like the one you were with isn't fair. My wife makes double my income, shreds rails on her snowboard, surfs like a champ and loves to travel with me. In return, I'm fine with cooking, dishes, laundry etc whenever she's busy and I'm not. Maybe I'll rant for 3 pages about how my situation is typical of all married life...

Life becomes what you make it... Nobody is owed anything. Next time try therapy before cheating (allegedly, as you alluded that you did)

But in reality, yeah, the lady in the vid is crazy. She did however mention an anxiety attack. My sis gets those. It's never about whatever she's going on about, but just the fact she can't control her emotions. He's goading her on, and she's crumbling...

onewheat
07-24-2013, 01:17 AM

You and me both - after 21 years, I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

LaRue
07-24-2013, 01:58 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/tehy9a4e.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/vyqebata.jpg
We celebrate 21 years of marriage tomorrow. The girl I met in college while working at the same restaurant is far and away my best friend today. As Jack says in As Good As It Gets, she makes me want to be a better man. I am blessed.

JohnE
07-24-2013, 08:16 AM
I'm feeling fortunate. I'm with a girl who is like nothing described in this thread (aside from the positive comments from a few). We live together, own a house together, and have no plans of marriage.

Though my ex wife resembles many of the descriptions.

medicmoose
07-24-2013, 08:35 AM
My ex would act like that on more than one occasion...that's why I am so happy to report that she is an ex!!!!

CantRepeat
07-24-2013, 08:55 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/vyqebata.jpg
We celebrate 21 years of marriage tomorrow. The girl I met in college while working at the same restaurant is far and away my best friend today. As Jack says in As Good As It Gets, she makes me want to be a better man. I am blessed.

Just like you, Larue, 27 years in and it just keeps getting better.

Farmer Ted
07-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Guy prolly owns a Bayliner.......

chriscraftmatt1976
07-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Seems like a good place to post pics of good women. I dunno how many years we've been married, I'm bad at that kind of thing, but she's the best! Snowboards, wake boards, and pulls down a bunch of cash... http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/pe5uja4y.jpg

scott023
07-24-2013, 11:23 AM

X2. Mother of Pearl, that women is beyond ridiculous.

TxsRiverRat
07-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Sounds like somebody's panties got all twisted and bunched up :rolleyes:

Prinz Eugen
07-24-2013, 02:20 PM
My boot would be so far up her *** she could tie my shoe laces with her teeth

Redstorm
07-24-2013, 02:29 PM
I had a girlfriend like that and glad I did! Because I can really appreciate the woman I have now! We 2 are celebrating our 21st anny tomm.!! We totally appreciate and respect each other.

Put that lady in the trunk damn it!

TxsRiverRat
07-24-2013, 02:40 PM
The more I watched the video, the funnier it got to me...

mikeg205
07-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Here's my bride - known here since 1979....

scott023
07-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Here's my bride - known here since 1979....

Well, someone outkicked the coverage team.

Redstorm
07-24-2013, 03:20 PM

Good for you! Sounds like you and your husband are very happy and he is a lucky man! I too am a lucky man to have a woman who is successfull and not afraid to enjoy life!

A lot of guys are lookin for that trophy wife and ignoring what is important!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-24-2013, 03:36 PM

No kidding. And that's a good pic of Mike!:rolleyes:

TxsRiverRat
07-24-2013, 03:55 PM
No kidding. And that's a good pic of Mike!:rolleyes:

Pobrecito, Mike!

http://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif

mikeg205
07-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Pobrecito, Mike!

http://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gifhttp://vipstylecars.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif

I know my ma and pa' and I'se ain't poor... ;)

scott023
07-24-2013, 04:15 PM

LMBO.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-24-2013, 04:30 PM

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630 http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630 http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630

SkiDog
07-24-2013, 05:22 PM
I always said crazy women come in pretty packages, but from what I could tell, there was nothing remotely hot about that broad.

Trust me, dump her and revert back to the paper towel and the magazine... With a little elbow grease, you'll save alot of money and have total silence to boot

Like my boy tricky says, If it has t!ts or tires, RENT IT!8p

ahhudgins
07-24-2013, 07:14 PM
Possible explanations for the video:
1. It was all fake.
2. The woman was drunk and the guy was just messing with her.
3. The woman is a complete moon bat and the guy is nuts for putting up with her.
I couldn't put up with that even if she was hot, a great cook, AND a good boat driver.

chriscraftmatt1976
07-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Like my boy tricky says, If it has t!ts or tires, RENT IT!8p

Lol... My boss says if it fvks floats or flies rent it.

wakeX2wake
07-25-2013, 02:14 PM
hilarious read... remember:

"men who don't understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands" - daniel tosh

me and my college roommate developed a theory that nobody is perfect... ever... but the chick that's perfect for you will fall immediately under your "acceptable level of crazy" and will often toe the line... and you will be just under her "acceptable level of a-hole" and will often toe the line.

Burdhntr
07-25-2013, 05:11 PM
I just have to wonder, "what lake is she talking about?!" It must be one really freakin awesome lake!

TxsRiverRat
07-25-2013, 05:35 PM
I just have to wonder, "what lake is she talking about?!" It must be one really freakin awesome lake!

I don't think which lake has anything to do with it. My guess is they own an 81 Sea Ray

thatsmrmastercraft
07-25-2013, 05:37 PM
I don't think which lake has anything to do with it. My guess is they own an 81 Sea Ray

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630 http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630 http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=44555&d=1364467630

Traxx822
07-25-2013, 05:52 PM

LMAO.

73blue
07-25-2013, 05:57 PM

This is true in my experience. I was engaged to a girl like that from Dallas. She was a beautiful girl, and hid the materialism for a while, but once she found out I had no plans of living the high life, she hit the road back to TX and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Few years later, I met another beautiful girl who was raised completely differently (ie didnt have everything, or anything for that matter, handed to her by her daddy). Got married a few months ago, and its great. She's always worked hard, so she appreciates what I do for her. I'd say it was definitely better to find a girl who had some real life experience that gave her a realistic outlook.

ahhudgins
07-25-2013, 07:03 PM
hilarious read... remember:

"men who don't understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands" - daniel tosh

me and my college roommate developed a theory that nobody is perfect... ever... but the chick that's perfect for you will fall immediately under your "acceptable level of crazy" and will often toe the line... and you will be just under her "acceptable level of a-hole" and will often toe the line.

Dr Laura (a woman) said it best: Men are very simple. They are either horny or hungry. If they aren't horny, make them a sandwich.

zsqure
07-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Dr Laura (a woman) said it best: Men are very simple. They are either horny or hungry. If they aren't horny, make them a sandwich.

Sounds like Dr. Ruth to me.:D

Footin
07-25-2013, 08:34 PM
I think Dr Sheldon Cooper said it best "B**ches be crazy"

Double D
07-25-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote of the Millennium!!

chriscraftmatt1976
07-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Update! This video is on yahoo news today, and states : 'he has since obtained a restraining order and filed for a divorce. He notes he knew the marriage was over when Whitney defriended him on Facebook. '

Lol...

Double D
07-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Update! This video is on yahoo news today, and states : 'he has since obtained a restraining order and filed for a divorce. He notes he knew the marriage was over when Whitney defriended him on Facebook. '

Lol...

You know its real when its "Facebook Official"!! :D

scott023
07-26-2013, 01:17 PM

Oh wow. She's a gem. Hopefully enough people have seen it to warn off any future dates for her.

psbudz
07-26-2013, 06:48 PM
As one who's going through a divorce (no kids thankfully) I don't see any reason to ever get married again. I mean, what's in it for me? Someone can start off as the coolest chick and you think your the luckiest guy in the world and then one day she does a complete 180 on you. What was I thinking?

03 35th Anniversary
07-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Lol...

The looser the screws are in the head the better the hips work...

thatsmrmastercraft
07-27-2013, 12:57 AM
The looser the screws are in the head the better the hips work...

Can't argue with that.

03 35th Anniversary
07-27-2013, 01:30 AM
As one who's going through a divorce (no kids thankfully) I don't see any reason to ever get married again. I mean, what's in it for me? Someone can start off as the coolest chick and you think your the luckiest guy in the world and then one day she does a complete 180 on you. What was I thinking?

Hang in there... I'm just coming out of one! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-27-2013, 02:04 AM
Hang in there... I'm just coming out of one! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good advice....been down that road too. It does get better, and sooner than you think.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Another crazy *****, not getting an autograph, really?!?!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vndh77xCXzY

thatsmrmastercraft
07-27-2013, 11:19 AM
DIE THREAD ! ! !

Traxx822
07-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Another crazy *****, not getting an autograph, really?!?!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vndh77xCXzY

That one is just dumb

Kyle
07-27-2013, 01:22 PM

Last time I checked, fans go to where the players are WILLING to autograph whatever kind of BS the fan has for them to sign. Not the fan stand across the facility waiting for the players to run to her and beg to sign her chit. What an idiot.

I can't stand autographs either. That signature is no better than mine or anyone else's. we all chit between our shoes and put our pants on one leg at a time. No need for autographs.

Kyle
07-27-2013, 01:27 PM
That one is just dumb

Agree. Possibly fake

thatsmrmastercraft
07-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Last time I checked, fans go to where the players are WILLING to autograph whatever kind of BS the fan has for them to sign. Not the fan stand across the facility waiting for the players to run to her and beg to sign her chit. What an idiot.

I can't stand autographs either. That signature is no better than mine or anyone else's. we all chit between our shoes and put our pants on one leg at a time. No need for autographs.

Just as a point of reference, I put my pants on both legs at the same time this morning. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance013.gif

Kyle
07-28-2013, 04:19 AM
Just as a point of reference, I put my pants on both legs at the same time this morning. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance013.gif

Peter you're so talented

Kyle
07-28-2013, 04:22 AM
Ok so I showed this vid to my sister and friends.

Look at 1:08-1:20. Does she blow coke? Everyone I know thinks she takes a hit. She's got the interlock so does she do drugs along with haven a breathalyzer in her car?

chriscraftmatt1976
07-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Ok so I showed this vid to my sister and friends.

Look at 1:08-1:20. Does she blow coke? Everyone I know thinks she takes a hit. She's got the interlock so does she do drugs along with haven a breathalyzer in her car?

No way that's possible.

TxsRiverRat
07-29-2013, 10:43 AM

Amen!

LOL

Thank you! :D

scott023
07-29-2013, 01:02 PM
No way that's possible.

:uglyhamme

VP46
07-30-2013, 12:55 PM

Ah men. "Benjamin Franklin once said: "Just as earthenware, a woman must be either decorative or utilitarian. There is no other usefulness.""

Problem is the usefulness you see today will change and possibly be gone tomorrow. Marriage is FOREVER or until it's not and you begin to live some other alternate reality that sucks more for you then it does for her. She is painfully aware of this.

Love my wife though! She is the best ever!

TayMC197
07-30-2013, 01:29 PM

1: she's Fing ugly,
2. It's training camp, not autograph session.
3. Her fault for being a stupid ugly ho
4. She a grown woman stop Fing crying about stupid chit
5. I'd like the video better if she rear ended another car at the end, shed probably stop repeating herself then.

This is another example why kids shouldn't be taught everyone's a winner, they can't handle losing or not getting their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2