PDA

View Full Version : 79 Stars & Stripes for sale.

SkiDog
07-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Completely refurb'ed 70 Stars & Stripes. Let the pics speak for themselves. My buddy wants 12K. The trailer still need work.

madcityskier
07-20-2013, 12:05 PM
More about trailer? Stringers? Hours on engine? In Jersey?

scott023
07-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Dang, that looks pristine. Beautiful.

tph
07-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Braided rope rub rail insert. Love that Idea. Very "nautiqueish" but better looking. Good luck with the sale.

SkiDog
07-20-2013, 04:49 PM
More about trailer? Stringers? Hours on engine? In Jersey?

Trailer needs to be completely redone. He bought a newer one for it and redid it. But thought he had the boat sold and the guy didn't need the trailer, so he sold the newer trailer.:( He's talking about redoing that trailer but the fenders are in bad shape. Don't know if he's looked for any either. I also don't know about the hours either but can find out. Just called, but he didn't answer. The stringers were redone completely before he bought the boat from what I am told. He did replace the part of the floor over the prop shaft and said from whet he could see, they were in great shape.

There are about 700 hours on THIS motor. He said that the original owner had repowered it a while back. Its been gone thru and and is very strong. As for the trailer, he really doesn't want to redo this one, as he feels like a newer one would be cheaper
to but and even repaint to match this boat. I promise if you see this boat in person, you'll buy it! Its that nice!

fletch_n_me
08-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Saw this one posted on CL Atlanta for 14k... I'm guessing its still available? I'm in the market but even 10 is too rich for my blood at this point. Good luck to your buddy on selling it.