PDA

View Full Version : Weather

mdo817
07-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Will the Southeast ever see sunshine again, my boat doesn't leave the shop with a good chance of rain in the area, so basically it has just been sitting this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

gts-20
07-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Will the Southeast ever see sunshine again, my boat doesn't leave the shop with a good chance of rain in the area, so basically it has just been sitting this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Please send your rain to Texas. Thank you.

JMLVMI
07-13-2013, 11:05 AM
It looks like Its going to be nice in NC this whole week. 5 days on the boat in a row?!

ncskier
07-13-2013, 01:31 PM
It looks like Its going to be nice in NC this whole week. 5 days on the boat in a row?!

Ya its just dumping here today. Where so you ski? Jordan has been really high the last couple of weeks...

JMLVMI
07-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Ya its just dumping here today. Where so you ski? Jordan has been really high the last couple of weeks...

Used to go to Jordan a lot but I'm slightly closer to Harris and it's much less crowded and we have a submerged course on the lake we put together every once in a while...so I've been going there more. When we have friends or family that just want to "go for a ride", we'll still put in at Jordan @ Seaforth and then drive up the river. Was there a couple of weeks ago and the ramps were underwater and it looked like a logging river. Went to Harris the next day and the level was fine and the water nice and clean!

Jason.H.
07-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Im in greensboro north carolina and it rained all week and is currently still raining. Took the boat out last sunday..in the rain.

atlfootr
07-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Very productive day detailing the boat inside the garage, despite the weather above.

Kweisner
07-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Im in greensboro north carolina and it rained all week and is currently still raining. Took the boat out last sunday..in the rain.

Ditto for Charlotte. Getting pretty frustrated with the weather. Raining now, again.

JMLVMI
07-13-2013, 04:03 PM
It's raining at the NC State Championships down in Lillington, bummer for them.

charrison327
07-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Did you go see any of it? It's been raining on and off here all day in eastern nc

JMLVMI
07-13-2013, 05:00 PM
Did you go see any of it? It's been raining on and off here all day in eastern nc

I didn't...was going to go during my son's nap but it was like a monsoon outside. Maybe tomorrow...