PDA

View Full Version : What's in your cooler ?

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 10:45 AM
What's in your cooler while out on the MC ?

scott023
06-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Lunch and snacks for the kids. :D

chriscraftmatt1976
06-20-2013, 11:12 AM
standard Saturday: 24 Red Stripes, 1 fifth of Jack Daniels, 2 liter of Coke, Large bag of ice, one plastic cup, one large bag of beef jerky.

After a day on the lake: 24 empty red stripes, 1 empty bottle of Jack Daniels, 1 still full 2 liter of Coke, one empty bag beef jerky!

gid
06-20-2013, 11:48 AM
standard Saturday: 24 Red Stripes, 1 fifth of Jack Daniels, 2 liter of Coke, Large bag of ice, one plastic cup, one large bag of beef jerky.

After a day on the lake: 24 empty red stripes, 1 empty bottle of Jack Daniels, 1 still full 2 liter of Coke, one empty bag beef jerky!

IMO - this is really sad, I hope you live on the water and neither you or your passengers drove home.

MC209
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Grain Belt Premium and well Grain Belt Premium! Gotta love Minnesota beers!

pkskier
06-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Ice, water, Ultra for the wife, coke zero & Cruzan rum. Oh, something to snack on while we are out.

GoneBoatN
06-20-2013, 12:10 PM

+1......

CantRepeat
06-20-2013, 12:11 PM
12 Coors Lights and 5 waters for the wife. Someone has to drive the thing home and it wont be me!

rspiecha
06-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Kid beverages and adult beverages :)

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
06-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Orange and strawberry soda, cheese its, gold fish, doritos, and the occasional :popcorn: water, and pepsi.

mzimme
06-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Orange and strawberry soda, cheese its, gold fish, doritos, and the occasional :popcorn: water, and pepsi.

No cheetos? I am disappoint!

Traxx822
06-20-2013, 12:36 PM
JM, I have a question. Is your avatar the Dos Equis guy or the Mens Warehouse guy?

Traxx822
06-20-2013, 12:37 PM

Who puts cheeto's in a cooler?

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 12:38 PM
JM, I have a question. Is your avatar the Dos Equis guy or the Mens Warehouse guy?

Lmao !

mzimme
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Who puts cheeto's in a cooler?

Well, who puts gold fish or doritos in one??

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
06-20-2013, 12:44 PM

they are usually gone before we hit the lake8p

what do I look like a suit salesman:rolleyes:

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
06-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, who puts gold fish or doritos in one??

my kids like em cold and soggy.:)

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 12:47 PM
my kids like em cold and soggy.:)

Mmmmm sounds scrumsish

Traxx822
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM

Kind of I guess. You know that guy started Mens Warehouse with one store in Texas using a cigar box as a cash register?

And just the other day the board of directors just fired him from his post as CEO. He only has 3.5% stake in his company.

Man would I be pissed off if my company ever got that big and someone fired me from what I started.

Sorry for the minor thread jack. Now that i'm on my computer your avatar looks more like the Dos Equis guy.

chriscraftmatt1976
06-20-2013, 12:56 PM
IMO - this is really sad, I hope you live on the water and neither you or your passengers drove home.

lol, did you just call me sad?!?!?!

I share, because i care. most of the stuff i bring out gets dumped down my buddies, but it's good to know you're so worried about me. I'll sleep soundly tonight.

Man, other people have been posting about alcohol in their cooler, you may want to PM them and voice your concern...

Mom...

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
06-20-2013, 01:05 PM

chriscraftmatt1976
06-20-2013, 01:10 PM

you beat me... i was photoshopping at that moment...

Traxx822
06-20-2013, 01:20 PM

Hahaha. Oh stop it lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Quick
06-20-2013, 01:33 PM

I agree, I usually get sad when all 24 cans are empty too.

WC205
06-20-2013, 01:37 PM

chriscraftmatt1976
06-20-2013, 01:42 PM
I agree, I usually get sad when all 24 cans are empty too.

ah ha! support! :)

gid
06-20-2013, 01:52 PM
lol, did you just call me sad?!?!?!

I share, because i care. most of the stuff i bring out gets dumped down my buddies, but it's good to know you're so worried about me. I'll sleep soundly tonight.

Man, other people have been posting about alcohol in their cooler, you may want to PM them and voice your concern...

Mom...

Other posted having food for the kids, some beers, other items.

I guess you never been involved with a drunk driver there sport? Seen how they live after drinking a bottle Jack D. and the sober one dies. How about how you would be sued too as you provided the booze to them? Guess you dont read the posts on here were boaters die due to 'party'. It is one thing to have a beer while floating in a cove - chugging Jack (you said the coke was left untouched) is another.
You admitted to having a case of beer, full bottle of Jack D, basically no food and, assuming, all drove home.
Your mom would be so proud.

chriscraftmatt1976
06-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Other posted having food for the kids, some beers, other items.

I guess you never been involved with a drunk driver there sport? Seen how they live after drinking a bottle Jack D. and the sober one dies. How about how you would be sued too as you provided the booze to them? Guess you dont read the posts on here were boaters die due to 'party'. It is one thing to have a beer while floating in a cove - chugging Jack (you said the coke was left untouched) is another.
You admitted to having a case of beer, full bottle of Jack D, basically no food and, assuming, all drove home.
Your mom would be so proud.

Listen up fella, don't be a JERK, and pretend to know a damn thing about me, or my social behaviors, because you read a list of what goes in my cooler on an average Saturday. May be that i don't have any experience with drunk driving in my personal life. May be that i go out and get hammered and jump behind the wheel every night. Then again, it may be that I have lots of personal experience, and have lost multiple loved ones because of drunk drivers. It may also be that i drink responsibly, and pass a bottle of jack around between about 30 friends while we're anchored up. The fact is, YOU DON"T KNOW...

So why don't you make your mama proud, and zip it up bub...

and keep muh mama's name out ya mouf be-otch...

(Apologies to the moderators...)

VP46
06-20-2013, 02:14 PM

+1......

+2.......

Fletchx7
06-20-2013, 02:20 PM
The floor cooler houses the Miller and Coors Lights. The walk thru coolers contains a mixed variety of PowerAde, water, and drinks for the kids. The third cooler behind the drivers seat contains the food for the day.....unless we decide to have Jimmy Johns delivered to the ramp

neil.anderson63
06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
JM can parallel park a train. In my cooler there is usually some twisted tea, Kona Brewing's Longboard and Wailua wheat beers and tap water in a jug... just because it makes me feel reckless.

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
The floor cooler houses the Miller and Coors Lights. The walk thru coolers contains a mixed variety of PowerAde, water, and drinks for the kids. The third cooler behind the drivers seat contains the food for the day.....unless we decide to have Jimmy Johns delivered to the ramp

Now this is a boater who likes his coolers lol I need to just come hang out on your boat and leave my 1 cooler at home

chriscraftmatt1976
06-20-2013, 02:25 PM

Dang! the multi-cooler!

snobinge
06-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Kind of I guess. You know that guy started Mens Warehouse with one store in Texas using a cigar box as a cash register?

And just the other day the board of directors just fired him from his post as CEO. He only has 3.5% stake in his company.

Man would I be pissed off if my company ever got that big and someone fired me from what I started.

Sorry for the minor thread jack. Now that i'm on my computer your avatar looks more like the Dos Equis guy.

Apple did this to Steve Jobs back in the day.

CantRepeat
06-20-2013, 04:23 PM
No reason to get upset here.

I'll PM all of you my AA counselor's cell number and we can all get together Monday morning and talk about our drinking issues. It works wonders for me!!!

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 04:33 PM

I'll PM all of you my AA counselor's cell number and we can all get together Monday morning and talk about our drinking issues. It works wonders for me!!!

ROFLMAO

gid
06-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Listen up fella, don't be a JERK, and pretend to know a damn thing about me, or my social behaviors, because you read a list of what goes in my cooler on an average Saturday. May be that i don't have any experience with drunk driving in my personal life. May be that i go out and get hammered and jump behind the wheel every night. Then again, it may be that I have lots of personal experience, and have lost multiple loved ones because of drunk drivers. It may also be that i drink responsibly, and pass a bottle of jack around between about 30 friends while we're anchored up. The fact is, YOU DON"T KNOW...

So why don't you make your mama proud, and zip it up bub...

and keep muh mama's name out ya mouf be-otch...

(Apologies to the moderators...)

Take the bottle and shove it up your ***

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 05:05 PM

Hey gid what lake do you all ride on over there my sis lives in Gallatin

barefoot
06-20-2013, 05:15 PM

This was the start of a great thread, but....:(

LaRue
06-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Lots of bottled water, a couple cans of Mountain Dew, 1 bottle Tecate, 1 Bottle Shiner Bock,
grapes, watermelon, crackers and dip, licorice, granola bars,

if out for an entire day add to the above
ham sandwiches, shrimp cocktail, pickle slices wrapped with cream cheese and dried beef

ttu
06-20-2013, 05:28 PM
dam guys, can't we all get along!!! it's not winter time here.

my cooler or mastercraft bag ice chest is usually a 12 pack of bud light along with 4 gatorades and 4 bottles of water if it's just my girlfriend and I along with lunch. usually come back with 4 beers. this is over a 5 hr timeframe.

etduc
06-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Bloody Mary's @ 10 sharp. Got to keep the potassium levels up.

bbymgr
06-20-2013, 05:42 PM

Wow!!! What a tool!!:mad:

gid
06-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Wow!!! What a tool!!:mad:

Im the tool? Guy condones getting tanked, getting his buddies tanked, lets the all drive home, calls me MFer and Im the tool

Live your life as you wish. It only takes one second to destroy lives. Havent there been multiple posting about boat accidents due to excessive drinking?

76S&S
06-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Just enough to get us through the session, then back to the dock. Two fridges at the lake house with something for everyone!

bbymgr
06-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Im the tool? Guy condones getting tanked, getting his buddies tanked, lets the all drive home, calls me MFer and Im the tool

Live your life as you wish. It only takes one second to destroy lives. Havent there been multiple posting about boat accidents due to excessive drinking?

No where in his posts does he say anything about letting people drive drunk. I have too many sometimes......but then my wife drives us home because she doesn't drink. You just projected your personal beliefs onto his post without inquiring about the details.

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Ok ok ok let's drop the he said she said Mambi Jambi and talk about what's in the dang cooler. Both statements where taken way out of context so lets forget it. Now what's in your cooler !!!!!!

Drake2785
06-20-2013, 06:24 PM

Voodoo
06-20-2013, 06:26 PM

Wow, that looks delicious -- a meal in a glass.

Voodoo
06-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Standard load: 20 waters, 20 gatorades, 10 cliff bars.

Iskidaily
06-20-2013, 06:34 PM
I keep it in the fridge on the dock, that way I enjoy the boat and beverages... separately

CantRepeat
06-20-2013, 06:41 PM

I'll damn sure be making some of these come Sat morning.

madcityskier
06-20-2013, 07:26 PM

Might be time to let off the throttle a bit. I think you might've overdone it there bud.

You're talking to my brother, and I can attest that while he has a good time, he's not an idiot. You started accusing him of drinking and driving, with no cause. Hell, I can guarntee you that if everyone here answered this thread honestly you'd here about a lot worse than some beers and whiskey. If you are against the 21st amendment contact your senator and congressman, send a letter to the president. Getting all judgemental over your idea of what should be in someone's cooler tells me this might not be the thread for you.

For the record, I don't usually have a cooler in the boat. I drink my coffee on the way to the launch, ski and board with a couple buddies hard as heck for 1-3 hours and head to work by 7:30. Coffee before and after. If we do get out for long enough to bring a cooler, it varies according to who's around, and how long we'll be. Guarntee that we have better beer than Red Stripe, and better whiskey than Jack though. Evening sets usually lead to drinking in the garage when we get back, but then, I have to trailer my boat home, not put it on the lift.

etduc
06-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Wow, that looks delicious -- a meal in a glass.
That's the vegan version. Add beef jerky(wife's idea), for the perfect brunch drink. :cool:

tex
06-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Miller Lite and G2's

aquaman
06-20-2013, 08:03 PM

of course not, but, maybe his brother ? :rolleyes:

Traxx822
06-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Might be time to let off the throttle a bit. I think you might've overdone it there bud.

You're talking to my brother, and I can attest that while he has a good time, he's not an idiot. You started accusing him of drinking and driving, with no cause. Hell, I can guarntee you that if everyone here answered this thread honestly you'd here about a lot worse than some beers and whiskey. If you are against the 21st amendment contact your senator and congressman, send a letter to the president. Getting all judgemental over your idea of what should be in someone's cooler tells me this might not be the thread for you.

For the record, I don't usually have a cooler in the boat. I drink my coffee on the way to the launch, ski and board with a couple buddies hard as heck for 1-3 hours and head to work by 7:30. Coffee before and after. If we do get out for long enough to bring a cooler, it varies according to who's around, and how long we'll be. Guarntee that we have better beer than Red Stripe, and better whiskey than Jack though. Evening sets usually lead to drinking in the garage when we get back, but then, I have to trailer my boat home, not put it on the lift.

You nailed it there buddy. I'll be honest then.

Oh before I start. I almost never drink. Almost.

Bottle of vodka for my lady. Carton of whatever minute maid fruit juice suits her fancy that day. Bottle of sangria for all guests, cheetos, or Doritos. Ham sandwiches (bread toasted), the nectar of life (water), beef jerky, an inconspicuous can that holds contraband that I smoke (bag of weed and papers) :D

Oh and ice.

ttu
06-20-2013, 09:21 PM

Bottle of vodka for my lady. Carton of whatever minute maid fruit juice suits her fancy that day. Bottle of sangria for all guests, cheetos, or Doritos. Ham sandwiches (bread toasted), the nectar of life (water), beef jerky, an inconspicuous can that holds contraband that I smoke (bag of weed and papers) :D

Oh and ice.

did you just say Cheetos!:rolleyes::rolleyes: my daughter still gets mad because I won't allow those. now pretzels, a whole different story!

aquaman
06-20-2013, 09:33 PM
did you just say Cheetos!:rolleyes::rolleyes: my daughter still gets mad because I won't allow those. now pretzels, a whole different story!

Hot Cheetos......vice of choice for teenagers. :)

Traxx822
06-20-2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=943047&postcount=36 (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=943009&postcount=34)

madcityskier
06-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Cheetos, trap orange red sodas and things of the like are banned.

CantRepeat
06-20-2013, 10:13 PM
10 char

Bouyhead
06-20-2013, 10:31 PM
GOOD beer in the can, preferably New Castle Brown Ale. Can't stomach the mass produced light crap. Life's to short to drink cheap beer.

madcityskier
06-20-2013, 10:51 PM

Oh and ice.

Well of course ice. Coolers don't work without ice.

chriscraftmatt1976
06-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Ok ok ok let's drop the he said she said Mambi Jambi and talk about what's in the dang cooler. Both statements where taken way out of context so lets forget it. Now what's in your cooler !!!!!!

Agreed. Onward and upward.

HRC
06-21-2013, 08:14 AM

You beat me to it.
We don't take any alcohol in the boat anymore since we have kids now, we save that for the evening around the fire now. just water, soft drinks and gatorade to drink. Of course there is lunch stuff too.

Thrall
06-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Typical day out for us, when we used to go to the lake. Under seat cooler for food and extra reinforcements should we run low.
Back cooler, case o Lite, some sodas, gatorade, water, a nalgene bottle full o Crown Jack or Pendleton and whatever the other passengers bring! We like to stay hydrated

JMLVMI
06-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Not much room for a cooler on our 195, but we usually pack Gatorade, couple sodas, chips and subs from JJ's or the local grocery store's deli counter. Then I sit like a hawk ready to strike anyone who dares let a shred of lettuce fall to the carpet!

Well, I will be once I get the thing cleaned up and detailed :cool:

neil.anderson63
06-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Hot Cheetos - What a great name for a band?

CantRepeat
06-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I go away for the weekend and look what happens!!

madcityskier
06-24-2013, 08:30 PM
I go away for the weekend and look what happens!!

You often miss all the fun.

Kyle
06-25-2013, 01:09 AM
May be the wrong kind of cooler but it is still a cooler.

All joking aside I normally bring a few coolers. A 24 pack of miller lite, a bunch of water and gatoraide, maybe some liquor, always bring coca cola.

scott023
06-27-2013, 05:16 PM

:D:D:D

scott023
06-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Lots of bottled water, a couple cans of Mountain Dew, 1 bottle Tecate, 1 Bottle Shiner Bock,
grapes, watermelon, crackers and dip, licorice, granola bars,

if out for an entire day add to the above
ham sandwiches, shrimp cocktail, pickle slices wrapped with cream cheese and dried beef

This is a nice pack. Sounds like all the bases are covered.

chriscraftmatt1976
07-06-2013, 09:23 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/07/yzatuget.jpg

uplander
07-06-2013, 09:57 PM
try this next time out - we call it dump dip - pick your chips or cracker

Taco seasoning packet
sour cream
cream cheese
shredded colby jack
salsa
mix it up