PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Pro Skier Stars and Stripes Blue/Grey

RC21
06-01-2013, 10:25 AM
FOR SALE: Blue and grey 1984 19 Pro Skier Stars and Stripes: $8500 Cash only, no trades. Location: Northwest Georgia. Garage kept and covered for the past 29 years. I am the third owner. I bought the boat in 2006, but it has been in my hands since 1988. I generally only take it out 3-5 times each summer for holidays or family get-togethers. The boat has not been on the water yet this summer, but I hooked up water and let it run for about 10 minutes yesterday (5/31). The boat has been taken care of very well throughout the years. Every winter I drain the water from the block, and remove the raw water pump and impeller to prevent dry rotting and deforming the rubber impeller. The fiberglass is in very good condition. There are no cracks from aging, and only a few minor dings. The rear platform is still in good condition. The teak wood is cleaned and oiled at least twice each year. This boat was completely restored in 2007:

-Factory 351 Windsor engine: Completely rebuilt in 2007

-New manifolds, all hoses, belts, and thermostat

-MSD High Output electronic ignition added in 2007

-Raw water pump replaced in 2007

-Exhaust flaps replaced in 2007

-Steering cable replaced in 2007

-Marine grade upholstery and wood frames completely replaced in 2007

-Marine grade carpet completely replaced in 2007

-New trailer wheels, tires, and bearings purchased in 2006

Please let me know if you would like any additional pictures, have any questions, or would like to come see the boat. Serious buyers feel free to contact me directly at ryan.coker21@gmail.com. Sale also includes two ski ropes, anchor, anchor ropes, and fire extinguisher.

SSMoose
06-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Beautiful boat! You have really taken good care of it. Good luck with the sale.