PDA

View Full Version : Beheading in London

Traxx822
05-24-2013, 03:33 PM
I can't believe these people stood by while this terrorist beheaded a British soldier, who served in Afghanistan, and did nothing. One christian woman stood up to him. A WOMAN.

I wrote this on my FB. But clearly we are of mice and men. And there were no men in attendance yesterday in London.

Shame on you people.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/24/i-will-never-forget-the-sheep-in-the-streets-of-london-becks-scathing-rebuke-of-londoners-who-stood-by-during-terror-attack/

sp00ky
05-24-2013, 03:45 PM
I can't believe these people stood by while this terrorist beheaded a British soldier, who served in Afghanistan, and did nothing. One christian woman stood up to him. A WOMAN.

I wrote this on my FB. But clearly we are of mice and men. And there were no men in attendance yesterday in London.

Shame on you people.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/24/i-will-never-forget-the-sheep-in-the-streets-of-london-becks-scathing-rebuke-of-londoners-who-stood-by-during-terror-attack/

Amen to that.

snork
05-24-2013, 03:49 PM
if the tax payers and voters of London were able to carry guns this most likely wouldn't happen

captain planet
05-24-2013, 04:23 PM
if the tax payers and voters of London were able to carry guns this most likely wouldn't happen

No truer words have been spoken......

CantRepeat
05-24-2013, 04:49 PM
No truer words have been spoken......

Happens all the time in this country.:mad: Probably more then in the UK. :mad:

captain planet
05-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Happens all the time in this country.:mad: Probably more then in the UK. :mad:

Yea I know, I was reading the beheadings section in my local paper the other day to see who was the latest victim.

....beheadings???? Really? I think you like to argue with me just for sake of argument.

CantRepeat
05-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Yea I know, I was reading the beheadings section in my local paper the other day to see who was the latest victim.

....beheadings???? Really? I think you like to argue with me just for sake of argument.

I think some folks need to do some more reading. Just because the press has tried to sensationalize this as a beheading is not the point. It's not even verified that he was decapitated but that is not the point either.

The point was, people get murdered in this country daily and in broad daylight and we have guns. Guns don't prevent crime and it's pure speculation to say this would not have happened had if people could own guns.

Really, I think you are just so jaded that you can't see any other point of view and more so when it comes from me.

Take a closer look at the video, pretty sure he was not beheaded. But that isn't the point either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-VL03w3tw

Traxx822
05-24-2013, 06:38 PM
I see what you did there

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

2RLAKE
05-24-2013, 06:42 PM
i was amazed at that ... shocked that they allowed this to happen

yes, if just one lone person had a CCW ... thank God for my Kimber 45!

snork
05-24-2013, 08:06 PM
If there was a knife wielding attacker her in Texas they might want to think twice before do'n the deed because they'd probably get shot dead by a man or woman pack'n a gun just for your and their personal defence

VP46
05-25-2013, 12:30 AM
i was amazed at that ... shocked that they allowed this to happen

yes, if just one lone person had a CCW ... thank God for my Kimber 45!

2nd. kimber CII over here.

petermegan
05-25-2013, 01:53 AM
The last place a soldier should feel threatened is in his home country!

boogie420
05-25-2013, 12:18 PM
im not a surgeon so i could wrong but don't those knives look a little small to decapitate somebody? and wouldn't there be blood around the guy that was beheaded laying on the ground??

Traxx822
05-25-2013, 01:47 PM
I'll quote something my cousin who is a neurosurgeon at Mayo Clinic said at a Christmas party couple years ago when talking about performing brain surgery "It is amazing how easy it is to cut through a human skull with the right knife " lol

I would think a decent knife along with determination could cut a human head off in a pretty quick fashion.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

JimN
05-25-2013, 03:42 PM
im not a surgeon so i could wrong but don't those knives look a little small to decapitate somebody? and wouldn't there be blood around the guy that was beheaded laying on the ground??

Ever used a paring knife to cut up a chicken? You don't need to cut through in one pass.

If he was already dead when they tried to behead him, the only blood that comes out would be in the area of the cuts.