PDA

View Full Version : How to store settings to ballast timers

XStar08
05-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Well, I managed to get into reprogram mode and also to increase the fill time to 9 blinks = 6min which seems to be the maximum for my timers.

What is the next step to get the new setting into these stupid timers. In the manuals they say that you have to switch to "off" and wait for at least 10 seconds. Then to reconnect the pumps and to switch to drain and let it run until it stops to tell the box/timers that tanks are empty.

After I did that and went back into program mode (after having disconnected the pumps again and switched off power for at least 30 seconds), it blinked again the previous settings/factory settings of 6 blinks.

Thank you for your help!

XStar08
05-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Tried it on another identical boat and it seemed to work as it should. I'll try again on mine and report back. Guess I'm going to take out the timers and do this instead (got it from this forums):

197 TT
05-24-2013, 06:39 PM
I have an '08 X2 and tried more times than you can imagine to program the timers. Mine wouldn't go over 5.5 mins and even if you put it at 5.5 it would only store the most recent timer program and would set the other two right back to 4.5 mins.

Check out this thread, think it was the best money I've spent on my boat yet...

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=50038

XStar08
05-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Yep, I know, that would be the other alternative...