PDA

View Full Version : bernake

boogie420
05-22-2013, 12:28 PM
sorry to get all political on everyone but this guy gets none of the credit or recognition he deserves. he just keeps printing and printing and printing and printing and printing the money.by the year 2020 a new x10 i want will be 200k, without options. i noticed this big time when house shopping yesterday, you can't get anything in my area under 300k thats in a decent area, nice, and move in ready. i remember looking about ten years ago 300k would get you in any neighborhood you wanted. the stats as i understand them are this, if minimum wage increased with inflation since he took office it would be over $22 an hour, need i say anymore?

Double D
05-22-2013, 02:24 PM
They all suck!!!

captain planet
05-22-2013, 02:34 PM
sorry to get all political on everyone but this guy gets none of the credit or recognition he deserves. he just keeps printing and printing and printing and printing and printing the money.by the year 2020 a new x10 i want will be 200k, without options. i noticed this big time when house shopping yesterday, you can't get anything in my area under 300k thats in a decent area, nice, and move in ready. i remember looking about ten years ago 300k would get you in any neighborhood you wanted. the stats as i understand them are this, if minimum wage increased with inflation since he took office it would be over $22 an hour, need i say anymore?

Hmmmm, sounds a lot like something that would come out of Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

There is a thread for that on here! ;)

Good post BTW.

CantRepeat
05-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Hmmmm, sounds a lot like something that would come out of Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

There is a thread for that on here! ;)

Good post BTW.

Then I already don't like the guy!! One crazy old out of touch guy is enough.

Cloaked
05-22-2013, 04:49 PM
sorry to get all political on everyone but this guy gets none of the credit or recognition he deserves. he just keeps printing and printing and printing and printing and printing the money.by the year 2020 a new x10 i want will be 200k, without options. i noticed this big time when house shopping yesterday, you can't get anything in my area under 300k thats in a decent area, nice, and move in ready. i remember looking about ten years ago 300k would get you in any neighborhood you wanted. the stats as i understand them are this, if minimum wage increased with inflation since he took office it would be over $22 an hour, need i say anymore?He loves you just like Obammy and Jay Carney does....

They all suck x 2

mikeg205
05-22-2013, 07:00 PM
but core inflation hasn't risen that much - only on gas and food. - Hey you jerks in D.C. - that's what we buy most of... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k

this is so funny...old but funny

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
05-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Censorship???

pmikler
05-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Censorship???

Dang it. Just got to the couch with my popcorn. Guess I'll go over to wake world and look up the old star v g23 thread.