PDA

View Full Version : Blower Hose

Snipe
05-02-2013, 01:44 PM
During my cleaning process I noticed that the blower hoses coming from below the windshield are disconnected at the drivers feet. I really don't know how to route the new ones. I'm thinking one should stop at the motor compartment for underway natural flow and the other one might go to the blower that seems to go to the gas tank area. Am I close?? :confused:

mikeg205
05-02-2013, 01:47 PM
should go behind bulkhead panel to route air to bilge area.

Snipe
05-02-2013, 01:50 PM
I agree, but do they both stop there, or does one actually connect to the blower. Or....does the blower just suck the air out of the bilge (motor box area) and push it out the back?

Table Rocker
05-02-2013, 02:00 PM
The blower should be sucking air from low in the bilge and sending it out the back. The vent hoses should connect to the passages coming into the front of the bilge from under the observer seat (battery cables are also there) and behind the driver's kick panel (wire loom also there).

Snipe
05-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks guys....Got it now.

mikeg205
05-02-2013, 02:06 PM
I agree, but do they both stop there, or does one actually connect to the blower. Or....does the blower just suck the air out of the bilge (motor box area) and push it out the back?

Yup that's it...