PDA

View Full Version : Mechanical Engineer

Ron Grover
05-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Thought I might do a little networking on here for anyone that may be looking for a great opportunity or knows someone. Can't go into details publicly but this is one of those once in a career opportunities. Kansas City area.

I am looking for a mechanical engineer that has extensive machine design and building experience. If you, or you know someone like that who wants a new opportunity let me know.

FYI, owner of company is a Nautique guy and I have a Mastercraft and we still get along. LOL

Ron Grover, teamplayer@aol.com

Dylan
05-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Awesome job reaching out to a fellow boater. I know a few unhappy mechanical engineers, but doubt any are willing to relocate. Best of luck!

pmkkdx
05-02-2013, 12:45 PM
online networking, I like it!!! Are you looking for a registered PE, degreed ME, very experienced mechanical designer (functioning at senior ME level, but without paper on the wall)??? I might know several of each, just not sure if willing to relocate...

76S&S
05-02-2013, 12:48 PM
FYI, owner of company is a Nautique guy and I have a Mastercraft and we still get alone. LOL

Don't think I want to "work" with the two of you.......8p8p

mikeg205
05-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Thought I might do a little networking on here for anyone that may be looking for a great opportunity or knows someone. Can't go into details publicly but this is one of those once in a career opportunities. Kansas City area.

I am looking for a mechanical engineer that has extensive machine design and building experience. If you, or you know someone like that who wants a new opportunity let me know.

FYI, owner of company is a Nautique guy and I have a Mastercraft and we still get alone. LOL

we don't judge here and that's stuff you can keep to yourself... ;)

BrooksfamX2
05-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Interesting....I just took a Sr. Manufacturing Eng job with Microsoft.........start in a couple of weeks.

My new boss is a boater with a Bayliner but I introduced him to my X2.
Manufacturing manager is a Bu owner, we all hit it off cuz we are boat enthusiasts.

Ron Grover
05-02-2013, 03:54 PM
online networking, I like it!!! Are you looking for a registered PE, degreed ME, very experienced mechanical designer (functioning at senior ME level, but without paper on the wall)??? I might know several of each, just not sure if willing to relocate...
I am looking for a degreed ME with experience in machine design and building.

O2BESOHUGE
05-02-2013, 05:36 PM
My Uncle Does Work All Over The United States. Hes In Alabama Now, Used To Own A 1969 Nautique And Was The Vice President Of Engineering At Quik Crete Corporation. He Designs The Machinery That Mixes, Dries, Conveys And Packages The Quikcrete Bags Of Concrete. He Designs The Quikcrete Plants All Over The U.s.

He Retired From Quikcrete And Works For Him Self Now.

Let Me Know If You Want His Number.

Thanks!
Jay

TRBenj
05-02-2013, 09:48 PM
My Uncle Does Work All Over The United States. Hes In Alabama Now, Used To Own A 1969 Nautique And Was The Vice President Of Engineering At Quik Crete Corporation. He Designs The Machinery That Mixes, Dries, Conveys And Packages The Quikcrete Bags Of Concrete. He Designs The Quikcrete Plants All Over The U.s.

He Retired From Quikcrete And Works For Him Self Now.

Let Me Know If You Want His Number.

Thanks!
Jay
Is He Also Aware That It Is Proper To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word That He Types?8p

stuartmcnair
05-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Is He Also Aware That It Is Proper To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word That He Types?8p

he wants the letters to be huge... :)

mzimme
05-03-2013, 09:57 AM

FYI, owner of company is a Nautique guy and I have a Mastercraft and we still get along. LOL

I'm not a mechanical engineer so I clearly wouldn't qualify for that position, but if your company ever has a hole to fill for a young, motivated, and hard working individual with a business oriented degree (economics), keep me in mind. I'm in banking at the moment and hate it. I'm a very mechanically inclined person, and my mind is one that learns with hands on experience. I'm also in the KC area, and would love to get into a company that has more of a manufacturing side to it.

mikeg205
05-03-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm not a mechanical engineer so I clearly wouldn't qualify for that position, but if your company ever has a hole to fill for a young, motivated, and hard working individual with a business oriented degree (economics), keep me in mind. I'm in banking at the moment and hate it. I'm a very mechanically inclined person, and my mind is one that learns with hands on experience. I'm also in the KC area, and would love to get into a company that has more of a manufacturing side to it.

and you stayed at a holiday in last night... ;)

mzimme
05-03-2013, 12:30 PM
and you stayed at a holiday in last night... ;)

Holiday Inn Express to be specific ;)

O2BESOHUGE
05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Its Weird...i Have Caps Lock On For Autocad During The Day As I Draw...and It Makes The First Letter Capitalized