PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives

PendO
09-26-2005, 12:30 AM
Just wondering how many husbands/boyfriends have been hearing about their significant other watching this dam show tonight? Do you guys get this show in the UK and Canada?

3event
09-26-2005, 12:35 AM
well, she's not watching tonight because we're mopping up water that seeped into basement over foundation. lotta rain today. no complaints tho, we are a long way from the hurricane zone.

but seriously, this show's attraction is just sleazy housewife action, right? i am glad to admit i have never watched the thing. that tv we can do without. give me law & order or 24.

Workin' 4 Toys
09-26-2005, 12:47 AM
H3LL NO!! :mad:

Leroy
09-26-2005, 12:48 AM
SNF, not that show!

PendO
09-26-2005, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I'm waiting for 24 to start back up ... but since she came along to spot today with the little ones and my dad I will have to give her props ... guess I will just take the WiFi to a different room, this show drives me NUtZ.

well, she's not watching tonight because we're mopping up water that seeped into basement over foundation. lotta rain today. no complaints tho, we are a long way from the hurricane zone.

but seriously, this show's attraction is just sleazy housewife action, right? i am glad to admit i have never watched the thing. that tv we can do without. give me law & order or 24.

shepherd
09-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Is there nudity? :smile:

jpattigr
09-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Pend,

Yes, TV is something else that America exports to rest of the world (see Made in USA thread!)
This sometimes good and sometimes Bad!!

PS How is the weather in Idaho right now? We were thinking about coming down to Sandpoint for some camping and boating to wrap up the season?

east tx skier
09-26-2005, 11:49 AM
We have HBO. That show about the housewives is for children. Plus, after my animation block on Fox on Sundays, I'm all laughed out.

BriEOD
09-26-2005, 12:40 PM
Dude, *** we watch football.

PendO
09-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Pend,

Yes, TV is something else that America exports to rest of the world (see Made in USA thread!)

PS How is the weather in Idaho right now? We were thinking about coming down to Sandpoint for some camping and boating to wrap up the season?

Weather this week is nice, water temp on the lake at Sandpoint is/was 61+ the other day, air temps are supposed to be mid 70's all week ... the water level is down about 18 inches ... but that is not a real deterrent. Its a good thing the weather is nice because our stupid hockey team just traded a forward to Swift Current for a defenseman ... our forward scored 5 goals in their last game (he had 18 for us all last season) ... okay, done with my rant ... enjoy the lake if you get down this way;)

east tx skier
09-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Dude, *** we watch football.

On Saturday, I watch football. Those guys on Sunday are all dough and no heart.

bcampbe7
09-26-2005, 04:28 PM

Agreed! :toast:

BriEOD
09-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Well, most people would disagree with you. Or, that fact doesn't bother them because NFL draws the highest TV ratings. I don't watch to much college and I love the NFL.

Ric
09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Well, most people would disagree with you. Or, that fact doesn't bother them because NFL draws the highest TV ratings. I don't watch to much college and I love the NFL.
I dont know if I love the nfl but it is run quite well and I do enjoy seeing the very best of the best on display on Sunday (as opposed to the music industry for instance)
College ball has always been more fun to watch(especially college hoops) but the lopsided football matchups are not as common in the nfl for sure.

erkoehler
09-26-2005, 05:00 PM
college basketball is great, but I prefer the NFL for football.....

lakes Rick
09-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Pend,

I read where Sandpoint had been bought up by Californians!!!!

PendO
09-26-2005, 11:10 PM
I read where Sandpoint had been bought up by Californians!!!!

Yeah, when the ran out of good lake front in Coeur D' Alene they went north up the Highway to Sandpoint ... personally I would like to have one of the condos up on schweitzer ( http://www.schweitzer.com/ ) the property on the lake up there has gotten rediculously expensive compared to even 5 years ago (for up here) ... especially considering the fluctuating water level from Labor Day to the 4th of July. Rumor has it they are going to be doing some new housing developments on the north and south sides of the river west of Sandpoint in the years to come with a lot of shared access lots and a new marina. Time will tell, the local governments sure to like the property taxes though;)

atlfootr
12-30-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't watch to much college and I love the NFL.Just my thoughts regarding College vs. NFL football.

Unfortunantly, it seems to me that the NFL players often play w/ less heart and are payed MORE $$$$
compared to the NCAA players who bust their butts and get little to no monatary reward for it!

GO NOLE'S!

chico
12-31-2005, 12:57 PM
There Is No Garbage In California.they Turn It Into Tv Shows.