PDA

View Full Version : transmission warning light 2012 x2

Quinten
04-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Do someone know what we can do more. Last sunday the light of the transmission went on. Turn't contact off and on also the battery switch but it stayed on. When I did system check in de vdig it went out and didn't came on again. Only if the contact was turned off and on.
Checked the fluid level today and its good.

Do someone know what to look for. Contacted dealer today by mail hoping to get an answer tomorrow.

Jibber
04-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Are you sure itīs the transmission light and not the MIL? Because i have a similar problem with my 2012 X2. Sometimes the MIL light turns on after starting the motor. if i look in the fault code there is no problem. if i make a system check the light turns off. my dealer told me itīs a known problem and i have to update the motor control box cause of a to sensetiv sensor. He will fix the problem next month.

Quinten
04-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Are you sure itīs the transmission light and not the MIL? Because i have a similar problem with my 2012 X2. Sometimes the MIL light turns on after starting the motor. if i look in the fault code there is no problem. if i make a system check the light turns off. my dealer told me itīs a known problem and i have to update the motor control box cause of a to sensetiv sensor. He will fix the problem next month.

Yep that's the light (is MIL inside), I taught it was the same as the transmission.
Told to the dealer today and he told me to it is fine when it turns off after the check and doesn't come on when boating.