PDA

View Full Version : which barefoot boom fits on a 190 tristar??

pbgbottle
04-23-2013, 08:34 PM
hey guys i am wanting to pick up a boom for my tristar i was wondering if anybody knows which one fits. also it would be great if someone could post a pic of a boom on a tristar.

thanks

JimN
04-23-2013, 08:35 PM
hey guys i am wanting to pick up a boom for my tristar i was wondering if anybody knows which one fits. also it would be great if someone could post a pic of a boom on a tristar.

thanks

Go to the Barefoot International site- they make booms for most MC boat models.

pbgbottle
04-23-2013, 09:20 PM
is this there site ?

http://www.fatsac.com/

/...

JimN
04-23-2013, 09:39 PM
is this there site ?

http://www.fatsac.com/

/...

That would be them.

pbgbottle
05-06-2013, 12:57 PM
bump anybody ever have one on a tristar?
i would love to see a picture .

i sent an email off to them and they responded with too many variables
and recommended i phone them,
so i will be phoning them in the next few days to find out what details
they need to know about the boat.

cheers

nobody has a pic eh?

87 TriStar 190
05-06-2013, 02:38 PM
I have a single consol TriStar 190 that has the stainless rail on the passenger side. The weight of boom and skiier would damage the rail. I built a wooden box that was carpeted to protect the boat that went around the rail for the boom to rest on. Great plan so far. I then borrowed a straight boom from a friend for vacation. The combination of the boom needing a full diameter pylon (mine is tapered at the top) and the added height of my rail protecting box, put the boom at a steep upward angle, and too high to really use when moving. You don't have the rail that I do so you should have an easer time. You will probably still need a boom with the two bends to be able to keep it at a usable height. Good luck. I would still like to have a boom. I can take photos of the box if anyone has suggestions for what would work on mine.

hairlesshacker
06-05-2013, 01:45 AM
Just picked up the Barefoot International Universal Contour for my 1990 TriStar.
Haven't tried it yet.. I also ordered the height adjuster for it (but haven't gotten it in yet)
Plan on installing it tomorrow, so I'll post pics then...

pbgbottle
06-06-2013, 01:14 AM
cool i'm really looking forward to seeing it mounted

cheers

pbgbottle
06-17-2013, 09:57 PM
boom no fit . any pics ???

atlfootr
07-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Call BFI, Mike Seiple will probably be there to answer.
He'll most likely be the best one to help.

pbgbottle
09-01-2014, 02:28 PM
bump any pics anybody can offer up thanks