PDA

View Full Version : Tuff coat for floor?

f925
04-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Has anyone ever used this stuff? I came across it in my new Overton's catalogue today. We were trying to decide what to do with the flooring anyway but this caught my eye. For anyone familiar with Georgia red clay you know that our dirt is really a staining clay. It makes having carpet of any kind a nightmare whether it be in your home, car, or boat. I am considering this as our flooring for this year then next year getting carpet but doing snap in so we could pull it for storage and cleaning. What are your thoughts or experiences? Pictures would be awesome too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BriEOD
04-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Since I've been on here, I've seen this topic come up now and again. The general consensus is that this flooring would probably get too hot and shoes would be needed in the boat. One of the great things about carpet is that it doesn't require shoes. However, it is your boat...

Cloaked
04-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Since I've been on here, I've seen this topic come up now and again. The general consensus is that this flooring would probably get too hot and shoes would be needed in the boat. One of the great things about carpet is that it doesn't require shoes. However, it is your boat...
+1 ...........

f925
04-23-2013, 09:03 PM
I do love carpet for the temp and comfy factors. Has anyone gone to snap in carpet? Once again, no option is perfect, and I will probably go with good 24-30oz carpet glued, but the theoretical advantages made me ask the question! It does come in a variety of colors, and can even have it color matched. I was thinking a light gray, medium gray,white, or color matched to a bright Monster energy like green. I would still do snap carpet on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk