PDA

View Full Version : Box Anchors, Boat Bling products 20% off and free shipping for MC TT members!

cdevro
04-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Spring is here for most of us and on its way for you in the North. To get the deal you need to go to www.onthewaterstore.com and enter the coupon code: MasterCraft. This is free standard shipping within the cont. U.S. and while supplies last. Discount is good on all Slide Anchor and Boat Bling products. Last year I did a group buy with Slide Anchor and many of you missed out, so here is your chance to get the same deal and without needing to wait on a large group. PM me with any questions or special orders.

tex
04-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks brutha-Just ordered a shore spike!

sgoyal
04-20-2013, 02:30 PM
THAT's what I'm talking about .. Bling bling.. I almost placed Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce order on Amazon but they were out of stock..

OMG.. Free FEDEX shipping and discount... It's a STEAL STEAL

Placed an order for Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce

cdevro
04-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Your orders are already being processed for shipping. Should be able to get you the tracking numbers later today.

Thank You!

zsqure
04-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up, ordered vinyl sauce and box anchor.:D

cdevro
04-20-2013, 05:31 PM
What a great response, I will keep an eye on the invoices that come in and make sure they get ready for shipment! Orders today will be shipped out on Monday.

GoinBoatin
04-20-2013, 08:27 PM
What's better to wipe down with after getting out of the water? Quickie sauce or hot sauce.right now I use ducky.

cdevro
04-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Hot sauce is perfect for wipedown. I used Ducky before discovering Boat Bling products when I detailed boats. Hot Sauce will keep the hard water spots from becoming a problem and leaves a just waxed look and feel. When I leave the launch ramp it looks like it never had been in the water. Quickie Sauce is for the long lasting wax as you would do in the spring and a few times a year.

carlsonwa
04-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Is the hot sauce on back order ? If so, for how long ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sgoyal
04-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Looks like Hot Sauce in stock. I ordered it yesterday and Chad said I'd get tracking info on Monday.

http://shop.onthewaterstore.com/HOT-SAUCE-HSQ0032.htm

cdevro
04-21-2013, 10:57 PM
The gallon size is out of stock. Sorry. Im expecting a shippment next week of more product.

jigster
04-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Spring is here for most of us and on its way for you in the North. To get the deal you need to go to www.onthewaterstore.com and enter the coupon code: MasterCraft. This is free standard shipping within the cont. U.S. and while supplies last. Discount is good on all Slide Anchor and Boat Bling products. Last year I did a group buy with Slide Anchor and many of you missed out, so here is your chance to get the same deal and without needing to wait on a large group. PM me with any questions or special orders.

WOW! Thanks for hoooking us all up...that's an incredible deal!!!
Just order one each...box anchor, spike, and danik!

Thanks again - Jason

cdevro
04-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Inventory is running low, Looks like I have an excuse to head to Lake Havasu for more supplies. At least thats the excuse Im giving the girlfriend. Keep the orders comming and I will fill as many as I can.

SKIBUMM
04-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Ordered mine last night. Awesome price thanks for this

sgoyal
04-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Inventory is running low, Looks like I have an excuse to head to Lake Havasu for more supplies. At least thats the excuse Im giving the girlfriend. Keep the orders comming and I will fill as many as I can.

Chad, I hope you are not going to mix Lake Havasu water in the Hot Sauce gallon (just kidding)

jvbaca
04-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the heads-up - just orders the large anchor, danik hook and the shore spike - GREAT DEAL!!!

cdevro
04-23-2013, 03:19 PM
First off I want to say Thank you for all the orders. The deal will end Wednesday 4/24/2013 at 11:59 P.M. The good news is that the 20% off for all MC Team Talk Members will continue using the Code: mastercraft. After Wednesday free shipping will only apply to orders over $100.00. Again please contact me if you have any questions or special orders. The first orders are already arriving at your doors today. Im working on adding additional product lines to the site. Any feedback on your product or the site please feel free.

98Prostar205
04-23-2013, 03:53 PM
I just ordered a box anchor. I looked for anchor line on your website but didn't see it. Do you have recommendations for brand/size of line to use? From what I've been told, a box anchor needs roughly a 2:1 line length to depth ratio, is that correct?

cdevro
04-23-2013, 04:20 PM
Anchor line is one of the products that will be added soon. Yes 2 :1 is the correct scope. A 7/16" premium nylon three-strand Anchor Line with heat-sealed ends. I recommend you carry at least 100' of line on your boat for safety purposes. It is vital that it be a sinking, Nylon anchor line to be used when anchoring your boat. Polypropylene line, such as dock line or jet ski rope, are NOT recommended, as these lines will float and increase the likelihood of anchor loss and malfunction. When it comes to brand there are many great selections to choose from, stay with the premium ones. It may cost more (pennies per foot) but I tend to error on the side of saftey not savings. West Marine, Bass Pro, or your local boat supply has it in bulk and pre-cut lengths. I hope this helps.

98Prostar205
04-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Not to steer the thread off of it original intent, but do you have any opinions on the anchor buddy. Seems to be recommended by a lot of the google searches I've done.

cdevro
04-23-2013, 05:00 PM
I have never used one myself. However, I do use a bungi type of dock line from time to time depending on the docking situation. If you have the proper amount of line out (scope), the tension on the line, cleat and anchor should not be much of an issue. With that being said I've never anchored a small boat out on the ocean.

JDC
04-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Just ordered:
Box Anchor, Danik Hook, Shore Spike, Hot Sauce.

I would not have ordered without this deal. Thanks!
Saved me $100 (if you consider the $47 in shipping [way high] it stated I get free).

Thanks again!

cdevro
04-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Shipping costs are one of my biggest hurdles. Its hard to compete with the big guys on that. Sometimes I wish I could sell feathers instead. As a small business I try to give that extra effort to make it a good deal for my customers.

JDC
04-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Shipping costs are one of my biggest hurdles. Its hard to compete with the big guys on that. Sometimes I wish I could sell feathers instead. As a small business I try to give that extra effort to make it a good deal for my customers.I know... shipping sucks.

Looking forward to getting new stuff... even if it is just something I throw in the water. :D
Thanks again.

tex
04-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Shipping costs are one of my biggest hurdles. Its hard to compete with the big guys on that. Sometimes I wish I could sell feathers instead. As a small business I try to give that extra effort to make it a good deal for my customers.

I ordered my shore spike late Sunday and it arrived early today! Nice customer service!

cdevro
04-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Day!

sgoyal
04-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce is here... LOL Wife thought I ordered some Chinese sauces haha

Thanks a lot Chad for quick delivery.

cdevro
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
The only "Hot Sauce" that is not good on tacos.!

cdevro
04-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Those of you who Ordered Gallon Hot Sauce on back order: My shipment should be here early next week. I will ship them out as soon as they get here. Again, thank you all for making this a great sale and please enjoy your products. Feel free to contact me with any issues or questions.

zsqure
04-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Box anchor made it yesterday, the vinyl sauce was MIA must be on back order. 😃

JDC
04-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Mine showed up today. Thanks for getting it shipped out quick!

Others who got the box anchor may want to double check the nut on the brace with the spring. Mine was on finger tight only and not threaded into the nylon part of the nylock nut. That would suck to have that nut come off if you were away from home on a trip or something.

onewheat
04-26-2013, 06:03 PM

I went through the first time and cancelled - missed the part about the free shipping deadline, but went back again and just ordered more stuff to pass the $100 mark and get the shipping. Shipping would have definitely been a deal breaker for me.

Hopefully I'm going to love this stuff for what I just spent. :D I'll start off with a coat or two of Fleet Paste Wax before the boat hits the water and maintain with the Sauces. Water spots are always the biggest pain with a dark boat color.

zsqure
04-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Vinyl sauce made it today.
Thanks Chad!!

park190
05-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Everything arrived yesterday, Chad! THANK YOU!! Stellar customer service and a pleasure to do business with!!

I wish more business's operated in this fashion.

98Prostar205
05-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Got my anchor in yesterday. Had some issues with shipping due to damage by FedEx, but Chad was always quick to respond to emails and had a new shipment on the way within hours of finding out about the issue with the first shipment. Couldn't be happier with the customer service and the great deal I got! Thanks!

VP46
05-04-2013, 05:07 PM
not sure when this all happened but i mentioned the sale and shipping deal to my wife and she said no f'n way........she then promptly failed to hide the box in the garage from me! I know what I am getting for fathers day!

i think I own a bran spankin new lrg box anchor baby!!

chevyluv
05-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Is this sale still available?

For my 2001 x star should I got with the baby box anchor or the small?

nevermind the wife said don't you plan on upgrading to a bigger boat someday just get the large haha

chevyluv
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
ordered a large box anchor and a large shore spike and the boat bling sample pack what an awesome deal

VP46
06-18-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: box anchor - I just finally opened it (fathers day gift) and noticed it is painted silver and not Galvanized as I would have expected.

Should I have expected painted steel or Galvanized? Feeling a little duped.

gts-20
06-18-2013, 06:21 PM
It's hot dipped galvanized. See link for explanation.....

http://galvanizeit.org/about-hot-dip-galvanizing/what-is-hot-dip-galvanizing/

cwarndahl
06-18-2013, 06:43 PM
WOW they are out of stock on everything!

cdevro
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Yes . It is hot dipped galvanized. If there is any defect please let me know.

VP46
06-19-2013, 03:42 AM
I have had Galvanized danforth Anchors before (granted none of them new) so perhaps wiping a rag down the side of a newly galvanized anchor would normally wipe off a silvery paint like substance?

I'll run some solvent down the sides and see what happens - as long as I am not seeing raw steel I am good with it. I am truly not trying to find fault and I hope it is Galvanized!

These anchors are truly wonderful, everything about the one I received is as expected - ITS A VERY NICE PRODUCT! As an aside My brother used this size (large) on his Advantage Party cat for yrs on the colorado river and it never failed to do its job. I'm not too worried.

Has Slide Anchor ever thought about rubber dipping these?

VP46
06-19-2013, 03:56 AM
Second thought I just went back and looked at it and it has DEFINITELY been painted silver. There is over spray in spots and to ,make matters worse there are some rust spots showing in the nooks of some of the corners. You can also see that some of the pins are clearly stainless on one side and the other side of the same pin is clearly painted silver.

my best guess is it was poorly hot dipped then painted to hide it? Someone correct me if I am wrong? I m happy to post pictures - give me a min.

VP46
06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
Silvery Substance
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_hCZdBIfRyc/UcFZlYgjvDI/AAAAAAAAImA/09H6-qeUjG4/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2720.JPG

Galvanized Screw to PAINTED Receiver
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-S6-KjMIA8mM/UcFZmklfQaI/AAAAAAAAImg/9oZXAMEf8wE/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2722.JPG

Galvanized Screw
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-sqne2agUim4/UcFZmgK-P3I/AAAAAAAAImY/MTFLF6wIHVk/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2723.JPG

Painted Pin
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rSkWCmT37c0/UcFZi_k7QGI/AAAAAAAAIlg/CKWWd79ihwI/w525-h787-no/IMG_2716.JPG

Other side of Pin - not painted
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Onxdl8lov3Y/UcFbxLns51I/AAAAAAAAIqk/kvrXsOooOL8/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2729.JPG

RUST 1
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RSUKAUntV9Q/UcFZm05kkcI/AAAAAAAAImo/eOF96GuBlwY/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2724.JPG

RUST 2
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-dhsZwG4_lpo/UcFZmYMbqFI/AAAAAAAAImU/mMBRaEXi05E/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2721.JPG

RUST 3
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0ilxzMUJAHI/UcFZnXlPH-I/AAAAAAAAIm0/30A-hzyUgCE/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2725.JPG

RUST 4
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-hVE5lTQeWOA/UcFZnbM8WtI/AAAAAAAAIm4/519aVkCPiRQ/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2726.JPG

RUST 5
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5g6cafeiU0U/UcFZn5fegJI/AAAAAAAAIm8/YLdqGyJO_Ew/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2727.JPG

Painted patch?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TNtAGHb_SaY/UcFZkbOA4gI/AAAAAAAAIl0/WmvjUm9amXU/w1181-h787-no/IMG_2718.JPG

VP46
06-19-2013, 04:35 AM
It's hot dipped galvanized. See link for explanation.....

http://galvanizeit.org/about-hot-dip-galvanizing/what-is-hot-dip-galvanizing/

Hey thanks... that is precisely what I thought it was. This anchor has been painted.

Coffeyman76
06-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Got to say I have ordered several BB products, rope guide, box anchor and slide anchor from these guys and it has been fast and a fantastic deal. They were out of one item and they worked it out to be shipped from another dealer and emailed me right away to let me know.

Will continue to purchase through these guys - A+ rating in my book.

Any FYI my box anchor is hot dipped and while a beast to handle sometimes (don't set it on your teak deck - ouch I made that mistake!) I will never own another anchor - my 45 simply doesn't move. I had to get help to get the dang thing up last weekend it was buried so well. Plus I get ooohhhs and aaahhhs when I pull out the slide anchor. Both are well built great products.

The pictures you have are not anything like mine- no silvery substance and certainly not painted. Very odd.

sgoyal
06-29-2013, 09:09 AM
I got hot sauce and vinyl sauce. I waxed my boat before the season and use hot sauce after I come out of the water. My friends think I'm waxing every weekend. It still shines

Samsung S4...