PDA

View Full Version : 2005 X9

JBrew
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Here is a link to my father-in-laws X9 for sale.

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=37537 - has the generic description from the MC brochure so ignore the info of it having the predator 310 engine.

2005 Mastercraft X9/209 - Asking $33,500

Has almost all factory options here just a few:
- MXC engine - just shy of 1000 hrs
- Mastercraft cruise
- Rear and center ballast
- Heated shower
- 4 tower speakers with lights + sub
- Black bimini
- Teak platform
- Dual axle trailer

I personally have driven, been on or been pulled by this boat for 999 of the 1000 hrs. I also have had the pleasure of wiping this boat down after each use and can vouch for the condition it is in.

Boat is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Feel free to PM and I can answer any questions or pass you along to my father-in-law. Thanks for looking!

jkski
04-16-2013, 04:30 PM
It is a great looking boat and from what I recall seeing at the 2012 Bash, it was in awesome condition. Good luck with the sale.
So does this mean we will see you guys in a 197 this year then? We still need to plan a time to get together and do some footin!

JBrew
04-16-2013, 10:16 PM
thanks man... i'm not sure what he is going to buy next. He is looking strictly at barefooting machines!

Once it gets warm we will plan something... really want to go backwards this year. Hows the little one doing?

uplander
04-16-2013, 10:29 PM
looks very clean, how does the X9 do for a family rig for surfing, wakeboarding, ski and kneeboard

JBrew
04-16-2013, 10:33 PM
It preforms very much like the 205, its good at everything but not superior in any.

We typically have 8-10 adults on the boat at any given time... plenty of room.

PT 1999 ProStar
04-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Very nice boat! Should move quick. Good luck with the sale! Let us know what barefoot machine he goes with......:popcorn:

willyt
04-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Booooo

jkski
04-17-2013, 08:05 AM
thanks man... i'm not sure what he is going to buy next. He is looking strictly at barefooting machines!

Once it gets warm we will plan something... really want to go backwards this year. Hows the little one doing?

I did not get a chance to pull you guys last year with my 197, so if you want to try to get together and try it out before you guys buy something, just let me know and we will make something work.

As for the little one, Josh is doing great and fast approaching his 2nd birthday. I am thinking he will barefoot with me this year!!!

Double D
04-17-2013, 09:31 AM
I did not get a chance to pull you guys last year with my 197, so if you want to try to get together and try it out before you guys buy something, just let me know and we will make something work.

As for the little one, Josh is doing great and fast approaching his 2nd birthday. I am thinking he will barefoot with me this year!!!

I think I heard mention of a Memorial Day GTG at Salt Fork..... But that's like a month and half away... :(

jkski
04-17-2013, 10:14 AM
I think I heard mention of a Memorial Day GTG at Salt Fork..... But that's like a month and half away... :(

I would love to commit to that but right now it will all depend on the status of the house move in and when we are having young Joshua's 2nd birthday party!

In the meantime, sorry for the thread jack, this is a great boat and will serve someone well.

willyt
04-17-2013, 12:04 PM
she looks good on the water.

i also know the boat

JBrew
05-28-2013, 08:37 AM
***************Sold**********************

Now to find the next one!