PDA

View Full Version : Link for PerfectPass users

BigBarney
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Found this and thought I would share. Applicable for '02 thru '05 year models.

http://www.perfectpass.com/troubleshooting/MasterCraftServiceManua.doc

Cloaked
09-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks BB, even though I don't use PP. However after driving Mag's boat over the past weekend (with PP) I can see how nice the gadget is to have, and one less thing to watch while pulling a skier.

Mag_Red
09-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks BB, even though I don't use PP. However after driving Mag's boat over the past weekend (with PP) I can see how nice the gadget is to have, and one less thing to watch while pulling a skier.Hey Chuck :wavey: Come on back up. Going back to the boat tomorrow. Going to be sunny and 90.

pilot02
09-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Bob, I'm Jealous!!! I was supposed to go to LA this weekend to work on mom's house. Rita won that one though.... Hope to ski here since I'm not going!

Is there a small airport nearby??? I need to check that out. Maybe I can get up there and have ya'll pic me up for a day sometime.

east tx skier
09-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Just put my new multi-line display in. Rita's headed my way, but won't be too strong when she arrives hopefully. Mom, sister, and niece arrived last night at 1 AM after leaving at 7 AM the previous morning. I45 was a mess, but got moving eventually.

Mag_Red
09-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Bob, I'm Jealous!!! I was supposed to go to LA this weekend to work on mom's house. Rita won that one though.... Hope to ski here since I'm not going!

Is there a small airport nearby??? I need to check that out. Maybe I can get up there and have ya'll pic me up for a day sometime. Griff there's an airport about 10 minutes away.............Let me know what time you'll be up. :toast: If you ever do, I would love to take a flight around the lake.....that would be awesome!