PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered My New Board!

The Governor
09-23-2005, 11:12 AM
I just ordered a Hyperlite Parks w/Spin bindings. :D

I'm really looking forward to hitting the water with it as soon as it comes in!!

Gov :dance:

Double Overhead
10-11-2005, 05:27 PM
I ride the 05 parks and it is a very fun board. I hope youll be happy with the spins. I have a pair and didnt care too much for them. I have the transits now and the are so comfy. Let me know what you think of the parks. It does take a little getting used to.

Davo
10-11-2005, 05:39 PM
What D.O. said, but take the fins off the Parks board and you'll be better off. The board already rides "deep" in the water and it tracks too well with them on.

The Governor
10-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks guys, I'm lovin' the board. As for the Spins, I HATED them. I ended up trading them in at a local shop, and upgraded to the LF Transits. And you're right, they're sweet!

I haven't tried riding the board without the fins yet. I may give that a shot next time out.

Gov

Davo
10-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Killer. I love this time of year...the gear gets cheaper, the lakes thin out, and the air cools off. Hopefully your boat is runnin' good.

The Governor
10-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Killer. I love this time of year...the gear gets cheaper, the lakes thin out, and the air cools off. Hopefully your boat is runnin' good.

The boat's runnin' great! :dance:

You're right, the lakes have been a bit thin lately. This is my first season with a boat, so I'm still learnin' all of this.

Gov

mitch
10-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Gov, Glad you're happy w/ that board. I just ran across this thread and was thinking spins..bummer, but you figured that out quick enough. You want to talk thinning lakes, you should see S. Maine about this time of year. Pulled docks and boats last weekend. It was 48 degrees Air/58 water. We'll ride into Nov, but I bet we won;t run into a single rider/skier for the rest of the year. Enjoy FL!

6ballsisall
10-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Gov post some pics of the boat now that its done. Would love to see the work

The Governor
10-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Gov post some pics of the boat now that its done. Would love to see the work

Oh, it's not done. I've just been enjoying it. I just pulled all of the stickers off in preparation of shining up the hull. :D