PDA

View Full Version : DIESEL powered Mastercraft X-Star on eBay!

YanmarStar
04-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been a longtime MC owner, as well as a long time reader of these forums. This is the first time I have posted, but this is not the first time this boat has been posted on here! It has been a topic of discussion on here a few times, and now that I am going to sell her, I figured I would get the word out on this forum.

I have the boat currently listed on eBay, but in the next few weeks I am going to be using a listing agent to get it advertised over seas. As many of you may know, the marine diesel market over there is HUGE compared to what it is in the states! I would really like this boat to stay around here, or at least in the same country!

Anyway, the eBay link is below, and I can use the forum to answer any questions you may have. It has been a GREAT boat to my family and I over the last 5 years, and we are truly sad to see her go. Time to move on!

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/140948626208

88 PS190
04-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Nice!

I have a few PM questions for you if you wanna get your registration fixed.

YanmarStar
04-07-2013, 01:34 AM
I cant figure out what I need to do to get my registration fixed... Guess im missing something obvious? Anyway, either send some advice my way or shoot me an email at:
cwwaters @ mail.usf.edu