PDA

View Full Version : Team Mastercraft online registration problem

tfharrison
09-21-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm trying to register to Team MC and I enter my name, boat info, pick the 3 goodies and there's nowhere to go from there.

What looks like a button on the bottom says verify info, but is not connected to a further path.

I need to register quick before the Oct 15 Southern Reunion. Please advise.

Thanks, Tom

RickDV
09-21-2005, 11:13 PM
What browser are you using? I don't know specificaly about this problem, but sometimes these pages work better in IE than Firefox or Safari. Sometimes they work better in Firefox than IE. Anyway, try a different browser and see if it works.

tfharrison
09-21-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm using msn explorer from my DSL connection

tfharrison
09-22-2005, 12:15 AM
OK, After the 47th try, it worked.
Seems the glitch is that when you get to the three goodies option, you can't take cap,shirt,cap. It wants to fill in the size on the last cap.

You have to take cap,shirt,shirt.

I ordered a cap for the boy, extra.

When you add it all up, Its a great deal. Plus I save $10.00 at the reunion and the MC sponsored events are free.

tfharrison
09-22-2005, 12:18 AM
I guess I can edit my profile as a "Team MC member"

This is the first time I wanted to join the kind of club that would have me as a member...Ha...Ha

erkoehler
09-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Glad to hear you got it all straightened out. It is still on my to-do list :D

Team MC
09-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks for joining the "team". See you at the reunion!

Danimal
09-22-2005, 11:02 AM

I just joined last week. How long will it take to get my package?

sizzler
09-22-2005, 11:12 AM

can we join from england??????

when i bought the boat new ,i understood that we automatically had membership for the first year......nothing arrived...and whenn you go to join on line it wants a zip code....being in the UK we dont have a valid zip????

do you not want us over this side of the pond???? :confused:

BuoyChaser
09-22-2005, 12:14 PM
is that true that we automatically become members when we buy a new boat, that's news to me???

i know they had an email that went out, saying they had a billing problem this year...mine was just billed to my card last week after being ordered over a couple months ago...

GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME!!!use to be a member, but through moving a bunch lost track of renewing (and all the cool goodies)...

maristarman
09-22-2005, 01:14 PM

How come you were so quick to respond to this yet the pleas from the board wanting to know about a West Coast Reunion are usually disregarded?

erkoehler
09-22-2005, 01:24 PM
can we join from england??????

when i bought the boat new ,i understood that we automatically had membership for the first year......nothing arrived...and whenn you go to join on line it wants a zip code....being in the UK we dont have a valid zip????

do you not want us over this side of the pond???? :confused:

If they don't let you join in England, you can use my address in the states and I will send you the stuff.

How much does shipping cost like that.

tfharrison
09-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Wow, those are all valid questions. I don't know the answers, but I can tell you that I got a response from TMC on this thread plus a personal e-mail from Chris telling me he was looking into the problem.
I went to Team MC and sent an e-mail directly to admin that way.

I'm sure that the 1st year question will be answered shortly.

Danimal
09-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Ask and Ye shall recieve... My TMC package was at my abode when I got home tonight!

Now that's action!

tfharrison
09-22-2005, 10:33 PM
How many days did it take?

Danimal
09-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Less than a week! That was fast!! I thought I registered last week but it was actually Monday that I registered. It must have went out the same day as registration. TMC must have the bugs worked out.

sizzler
09-23-2005, 03:05 AM
:toast: If they don't let you join in England, you can use my address in the states and I will send you the stuff.

How much does shipping cost like that.

not sure on cost ......but thanks anyway eric :toast:

sizzler
09-27-2005, 06:42 AM
TEAM MC....... any comeback on this "joining" issue??????

BuoyChaser
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
just copied this text from the 2005 Owner's Manual, that mentions you get an automatic one-year membership when purchasing a new MC:

to see a full version of this Manual check out http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/local_links.php?action=links&catid=2

"Purchasing a new MasterCraftProStar, MariStar or X-Series boat has the added benefit of automatic one-year membership in thefun that is Team MasterCraft. And your membership will be renewable in succeeding years, too.No other manufacturer offers so much in terms of product, customer service, an outstanding dealer network and just pure funby keeping other boat owners like you informed in print and online, and bringing you together in social settings.As a member of the exclusive Team MasterCraft, you will receive:•A Team MasterCraft tee-shirt.•A membership kit filled with custom Team MasterCraft items.•A personalized membership card and certificate.•A year’s subscription to STAR, the official MasterCraft owners’ magazine.You’ll also be invited to special events around the country throughout the year.Among the national, regional and local events about which you’ll learn more and be invited to attend are the Water Ski ProTour, Regional Amateur Championships, and Master-Craft Reunion events. At most of these, you’ll also be allowed intorestricted areas set aside for Team MasterCraft, with excellent views of on-water events, and lots of opportunities to compare noteswith other Team members, admire each others’ boats, compete for prizes and have a wonderful time.As sponsor of many events and a Pro Team of skiers and wakeboarders, MasterCraft is hands-on in the sport. You’llhave opportunities to meet, receive autographs from and talk to some of the top stars. You’ll also take pride when you seeMasterCraft boats pulling events on television—and even in the movies!MasterCraft will also alert you to very special events, such as Camp MasterCraft, where “kids” of all ages attend to learn moreabout skiing and wakeboarding. You can keep track of every-thing by logging on to www.mastercraft.com, and checking out allthe exciting events going on around the country for Team MasterCraft members!"

X-45
10-12-2005, 02:45 PM
just copied this text from the 2005 Owner's Manual, that mentions you get an automatic one-year membership when purchasing a new MC:

What the H??? :shocked: Can I use it on next years, I paid for this year. :confused:

:firejump:

BuoyChaser
10-12-2005, 03:08 PM
both my dad & I already paid for this year (haven't gotten our stuff yet) and we both go new '05...also have a buddy who bought an '05 TT so that should be same case for him as well...

does the "Warranty Registration Card" trigger this to happen???would be nice to get a card in the mail saying, WELCOME NEW MC OWNER!!!

Team MC
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
The "free" membership with the purchase of a new MC is activated when MC receives the Warranty registration from the local dealer. If you are a current member,another year of membership will be added to your membership, along with some more TMC items. I hope this helps. Let me know if there are any more questions, feel free to PM me..

Thanks
Chris W.

Danimal
10-12-2005, 04:38 PM
The "free" membership with the purchase of a new MC is activated when MC receives the Warranty registration from the local dealer. If you are a current member,another year of membership will be added to your membership, along with some more TMC items. I hope this helps. Let me know if there are any more questions, feel free to PM me..

Thanks
Chris W.

Check your PM, my friend.

Thanks