PDA

View Full Version : April Fools

KahunaCraft
04-01-2013, 08:09 AM
What's the best prank you've pulled off?

zsqure
04-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Baby oil in the hand sanitizer (Purell container). You've got to try it.

milkmania
04-01-2013, 08:43 AM
just texted a lady friend I got married over the weekend......
she's already replied "W T F, did you really???"
I'll leave her hanging just a little longer.
I'll let you know how it turns out.:rolleyes:

Covi
04-01-2013, 08:44 AM
I'm buying a BU!!!!!!!

Covi
04-01-2013, 08:45 AM
April FOOLS!

milkmania
04-01-2013, 08:47 AM
One year I told my daughter that her spayed poodle was going to have puppies....
"Goldie was going to have pit poodle puppies"
we were going to market them as "Piddles"
took about 3 days before she'd talk to me again :(

wakeX2wake
04-01-2013, 10:05 AM
facebook post that me and my g/f were engaged and would be married soon... lots of reaction... but when about 5 of my closest friends texted/called me and asked "if i'd lost my mind..."/"i hope you knocked her up" / etc the writing was on the wall for that one but funny none-the-less... the call from my mom (who was pissed) was the best

milkmania
04-01-2013, 11:16 AM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=920785&postcount=657

mikeg205
04-01-2013, 11:25 AM
LOL ... friend just posted he's engaged to a stripper... ;) on FB.

milkmania
04-01-2013, 11:30 AM
LOL ... friend just posted he's engaged to a stripper... ;) on FB.

tell him
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WhiHQPisyGY/TZ2AXbU7J5I/AAAAAAAAAT4/PqExlBm6QRc/s1600/Pics%2BOr%2BIt%2BDidn%2527t%2BHappen.jpeg

ski_king
04-01-2013, 11:54 AM
If you are at work, sneak over to a co workers computer running Windows 7.

Hit Ctrl - Alt - Down Arrow.... this inverts the screen and reverses the mouse button.

To undo this, Hit Ctrl - Alt - Up Arrow to revert to normal operation.

milkmania
04-01-2013, 12:08 PM

Hit Ctrl - Alt - Down Arrow.... this inverts the screen and reverses the mouse button.

awesome!

We used to make screen shots of computer screens, turn it into "wallpaper" and remove all the other icons.....
drove the lil old ladies bat **** crazy!

jdl xstar
04-01-2013, 12:14 PM
A good one for around the office... if you have two entrances (or exits) that aren't near each other put a sign on each door saying something to the effect that the door is not working and to use the other entrance/exit. People will walk back and forth... I fell for it once and thought it was pretty funny.

wakeX2wake
04-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Lenay Kekua... that is all

46Chief
04-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Posted a free Flatcreen TV in craigslist with my buddy's phone number.

Double D
04-01-2013, 12:32 PM
What's the best prank you've pulled off?

I was born! :rolleyes:

milkmania
04-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Posted a free Flatcreen TV in craigslist with my buddy's phone number.
oh snap!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltf3zdO9SE1qcsp5b.gif

good one!!!!

KahunaCraft
04-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, I did manage to convince my in-laws my wife was pregnant a few times in the past couple years. Not as elaborate as changing street signs or ordering 6-7 pizza's to someone's house (in that order)...

87 TriStar 190
04-01-2013, 02:17 PM
It's lunch here and I just found a few computers alive before they timed out. Will be interesting at 1:00. Works with side arrows also.

ski_king
04-01-2013, 02:45 PM
It's lunch here and I just found a few computers alive before they timed out. Will be interesting at 1:00. Works with side arrows also.

Good luck on the new job search!

Kyle
04-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Good luck on the new job search!

He should do it to his own computer as well. Lol

Can't work gotta go home.....

Jason.H.
04-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Im a tech at an Acura dealership and when we got to work the sales people had raised every lift in the shop to the ceiling. Lifts take forever to come down without a vehicle on them! So I went to the compare foods down the street and bought a can of sardines. Then snuck over to the sales building and put them in the mircrowave for 17 minutes and walked away. LOL never smelled something so awful in my life.

When I was sixteen I put a full tube of glitter in heater vents of a friends car. It still had glitter in it like two years later.

mikeg205
04-01-2013, 03:14 PM
tell him
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WhiHQPisyGY/TZ2AXbU7J5I/AAAAAAAAAT4/PqExlBm6QRc/s1600/Pics%2BOr%2BIt%2BDidn%2527t%2BHappen.jpeg

It's kind of public soooo...

clrussell
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Im a tech at an Acura dealership and when we got to work the sales people had raised every lift in the shop to the ceiling. Lifts take forever to come down without a vehicle on them! So I went to the compare foods down the street and bought a can of sardines. Then snuck over to the sales building and put them in the mircrowave for 17 minutes and walked away. LOL never smelled something so awful in my life.

When I was sixteen I put a full tube of glitter in heater vents of a friends car. It still had glitter in it like two years later.

Lmao.. Awesome

Tapatalk

texasjet
04-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Had a guy I worked with (Trent) take his new Corvette into a dealership to get the oil changed. Several of us know he was taking it in, so we had another person (James) we knew call him at work with a drill, and other hand tools in hand to make background noise as if he was in the Chevrolet service shop and talking to our friend (Trent).

James posed as the service manager at the dealership and told our friend they had an issue with his vette. They told him while they had it up on the lift doing the oil change, something happened and it fell off the lift. Well, all our desk were in an open cubicle area and of course we all knew what was going on. And let's just say Trent's reaction to his vette falling off the lift was PRICELESS!

Then James tells Trent not to worry cause although vettes are expensive and nice and all, that it is really just a bunch of fiberglass work and it will look good as new ! This about send Trent into a fit. THEN... James asked our friend what Trent's insurance deductible is -- we thought Trent would go through the phone after the guy.

Right about here one of the other folks in our cubical area laughs outloud and Trent suddenly realizes something is up.

It was terrific fun !!

Slinkyredfoot
04-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Stretched a piece of Saran wrap over the toilet, could not even tell it was there, then put the seat down. What a surprise for my wife.

mikeg205
04-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Stretched a piece of Saran wrap over the toilet, could not even tell it was there, then put the seat down. What a surprise for my wife.

Then the fight started........

mzimme
04-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Had a guy I worked with (Trent) take his new Corvette into a dealership to get the oil changed. Several of us know he was taking it in, so we had another person (James) we knew call him at work with a drill, and other hand tools in hand to make background noise as if he was in the Chevrolet service shop and talking to our friend (Trent).

James posed as the service manager at the dealership and told our friend they had an issue with his vette. They told him while they had it up on the lift doing the oil change, something happened and it fell off the lift. Well, all our desk were in an open cubicle area and of course we all knew what was going on. And let's just say Trent's reaction to his vette falling off the lift was PRICELESS!

Then James tells Trent not to worry cause although vettes are expensive and nice and all, that it is really just a bunch of fiberglass work and it will look good as new ! This about send Trent into a fit. THEN... James asked our friend what Trent's insurance deductible is -- we thought Trent would go through the phone after the guy.

Right about here one of the other folks in our cubical area laughs outloud and Trent suddenly realizes something is up.

It was terrific fun !!

My parents old suburban actually had something happen like that, but for real. Something went wrong with the hydrolics and launch the 'burb off the lift, and it came back down on the frame of the suburban when it landed. had to be put on the frame straightener to fix it, and needed a new door also. Pretty crazy.

When I was a sophomore in college, I called my parents on april fools who happened to be out in hawaii. I had a friend pose as a police officer and tell them i had been arrested for felony DUI and then got on the phone and asked them for bail. My dad said, "you'll need to take care of yourself here" and hung up on me. I let him sit on it for about 4 or 5 hours and called him back with an april fools! He was not amused. :D

pmkkdx
04-01-2013, 06:26 PM
hmmm ... I tried the "ctrl-alt-down arrow" on one of my co-workers computers (running Window 7) and nothing happened ... :confused:

1redTA
04-01-2013, 08:14 PM
hmmm ... I tried the "ctrl-alt-down arrow" on one of my co-workers computers (running Window 7) and nothing happened ... :confused:

April Fools! :-)

ski_king
04-01-2013, 08:32 PM

Found that on one also. An IT guy then told me it is a ATI graphics card feature and it will work on XP and 7 computers running ATI graphics.

shepherd
04-01-2013, 11:38 PM

Ha! Did that to a friend at work today. She had two engineers in her office for 10 minutes trying to help her figure out what happened, until our secretary told her.

Thanks ski_king. :D

h2oskifreak
04-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Told my son who had 5 cavities to address at the dentist yesterday. "son, the Dentist looked at the x ray and two of the teeth can't be fixed, they will have to pull two and fix 3". He was pretty concerned for a bit, but I let him off the hook quickly.