PDA

View Full Version : Denver Airport Parking/Help

jstewart319
03-27-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm flying out of Denver in about a month looking for any help or ideas on where to park on the cheap.

I've never been to DIA except to switch flights. Hoping someone might have some insight on the airport. My trip is 10 days.

Thanks for your ideas and help.

johnlanguab
03-27-2013, 08:41 AM
I've come out better with park and fly rates and staying at a Red Roof Inn than paying for parking for long duration trips. They just charge you for a night's stay and you tell them when you'll be back to pick up your vehicle.

cdstukey
03-27-2013, 07:00 PM
I don't think these prices are exactly up to date but it should give you an idea of what's available.
All of these lots are still open and offer covered and uncovered options. Take note that there is a ton of construction at DIA right now that is greatly impacting the west side access of the terminal. Can't help you with quality of service of the off site parking as we always park in the high rent district (parking garage). I like to keep the car close and nothing beats hitting the remote start while stil waiting for your bags at baggage claim when it's 5 degrees out.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6887535

swardco
03-28-2013, 01:13 PM
I always park at Canopy Airport Parking. They have a coupon online $7/day, outdoor, $11/day indoor, $14/day valet.

I have never waited more than 5 mins from the time that I parked until the shuttle was rolling toward the airport.