PDA

View Full Version : Air boat ride.

zsqure
03-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Looking for a place to take the kids on an air boat ride. We are in Florida for a week, currently staying north of Orlando. What suggestions do you have?

Snipe
03-23-2013, 01:20 PM
:steering::steering:Head South. To the swamp. Miami suburb.:steering::steering:

ski/hunt
03-23-2013, 05:47 PM
Billie swamp safari. On the big cypress reservation between Naples and Miami. Air boat ride, swamp buggy ride, animal show and gator wrestling.

Cloaked
03-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Billie swamp safari. On the big cypress reservation between Naples and Miami. Air boat ride, swamp buggy ride, animal show and gator wrestling.
Does Billie help you cut those hog nuts when you go hog hunting?

I have pictures, you know! lol.. and NO! the hog is not dead. Ski/hunt wrestles hogs for fun....

Kweisner
03-23-2013, 07:07 PM
This place is between Orlando and Cocoa Beach, so it works if you have any plans for the beach or Kennedy Space Center. http://www.twisterairboatrides.com/

pmikler
03-23-2013, 08:10 PM
I second it.... its not to far of a drive from Orlando though it might seem like it when looking at a map plus that part of the saint johns is like a Savannah. No offense to those above but heading down to the everglades is LONG drive and wouldn't be worth it. Airboats are a ton of fun and a definite do- Its the one thing i recommend out of towners do if they want to see real FL and not Disney FL

This place is between Orlando and Cocoa Beach, so it works if you have any plans for the beach or Kennedy Space Center. http://www.twisterairboatrides.com/

ski/hunt
03-23-2013, 08:11 PM

I have pictures, you know! lol.. and NO! the hog is not dead. Ski/hunt wrestles hogs for fun....

You know your coming with the next time I'm down there!!! And look at it as a reason to visit your brother too... Good times!!!

Duane D
03-23-2013, 08:40 PM

I had to look at that picture twice. I thought he was holding on to something quite different with his left hand the first glance! Lol

trickskier
03-24-2013, 07:32 AM
The hotel should have a stand with flyers in it. There are plenty of airboat tours in Central Florida. The headland waters for the St. John's River starts in the Kissimmee area. And I agree - Visit Kennedy Space Center if you have an extra day.

Cloaked
03-24-2013, 07:43 AM
I had to look at that picture twice. I thought he was holding on to something quite different with his left hand the first glance! Lol
Oh, he castrated the hog... There are pictures of a proud butcher with the prize in his hands.... May be a little sensitive for this PG site...

Best of luck to the OP on the air boat rides...