PDA

View Full Version : Lift Springs/Supports

Pitch
03-22-2013, 08:18 PM
I replaced my lift springs today and thought I would share where I got them from and some part numbers. I know I had some difficulty finding the right springs for my application, and searching just left me confused.

I ordered my springs from Strut-your-stuff-here, on EBay, for my 1996 Prostar 190. The springs are manufactured by Columbia, out of Lakewood, Washington. I don't want to break any rules, so I won't post a link, but you can search for their company on Google and order direct from them.

The part number for the two springs on the Observer Seat is SPD-5150-40(#) (original PSI is 30lbs, but I went with 40 to be safe)

The part number for the two springs on the Motor Box is SPD-5300-40(#).

Springs run about $16 each through the company, I got them for $12 each by going the eBay route. Springs seem to be great quality.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

:toast:

Double D
03-22-2013, 08:51 PM
I replaced my lift springs today and thought I would share where I got them from and some part numbers. I know I had some difficulty finding the right springs for my application, and searching just left me confused.

I ordered my springs from Strut-your-stuff-here, on EBay, for my 1996 Prostar 190. The springs are manufactured by Columbia, out of Lakewood, Washington. I don't want to break any rules, so I won't post a link, but you can search for their company on Google and order direct from them.

The part number for the two springs on the Observer Seat is SPD-5150-40(#) (original PSI is 30lbs, but I went with 40 to be safe)

The part number for the two springs on the Motor Box is SPD-5300-40(#).

Springs run about $16 each through the company, I got them for $12 each by going the eBay route. Springs seem to be great quality.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

:toast:

Extremely helpful!! Thanks!! Now I need to spend mo money.... :)