View Full Version : Ballast Pump rubber mounting grommet - where to buy replacement????

03-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Anyone know where to buy the rubber grommets used to mount the ballast pumps? This would be for a 2002 - 2005 vintage installation. Do they still use them? They are about 1/2" tall and have an inset shoulder that installs into the ballast pump mounting flange.

Sorry, no pictures yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

03-19-2013, 04:17 PM
You might try tractor supply or something similar in your area. I know several pumps use the same grommets and mounting hardware. Atwoods is local here and when I replaced my binding pump that's where I got my parts.

03-19-2013, 05:25 PM
You also might want to try Orchard or Lowes if either are local. Some times they have odds and ends you would not think about.