PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Kyle

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 10:01 AM
Everyone, today is Kyles birthday - be sure to wish him a happy bday and to say something smart alecky to him!

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Happy Birthday Kyle. How difficult is it to have Rat for a buddy?:rolleyes:

JohnE
03-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Wow been a while since I've seen a birthday thread. Happy Birthday Kyle.

scott023
03-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Happy Birthday Kyle.

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 10:21 AM

he just brings out the drier sheets when he wants to get rid of me

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
he just brings out the drier sheets when he wants to get rid of me

http://renegade-cruisers.net/bb/images/smilies/rofl.gif

mzimme
03-19-2013, 10:26 AM
HB Kyle... have a great day, and enjoy your Insanity workout after the 42 Miller Lites.

Double D
03-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Kyle!! Just because its your birthday doesn't mean you can slack off on my new cup holder!! :D

Its supposed to be 71 today! Personally, I would be on the water!! :cool:

Jason.H.
03-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Happy birthday Kyle! Mine is friday so I'll be sure to have a beer for you!

clrussell
03-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Have a good b day Kyle!

Tapatalk

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Happy Birthday Kyle!! Just because its your birthday doesn't mean you can slack off on my new cup holder!! :D

Its supposed to be 71 today! Personally, I would be on the water!! :cool:

I saw your cupholder over the weekend - it's lookin good...

Aric'sX15
03-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Have a good one Kyle! happy birthday!

milkmania
03-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Happy Birthday Kyle!
Man, I'm really sorry....

I know I told you I wasn't going to post pics from the party last night, but I just can't help it....

Sorry brohttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/alc.gif

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 11:24 AM
LOL @ Milk!

GoneBoatN
03-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Happy B-Day!

Rockman
03-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!:friday::firejump:

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 12:22 PM
You guys are being too nice to him!

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Happy Birthday Kyle.

Phntmski
03-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday old man!:cool::cool:

Phntmski
03-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Anyone who spends that much time with Rat doesn't deserve any more punishment. :uglyhamme

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Haven't walked out in the yard and changed the letters around in a while.

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Hahahaha

Covi
03-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Happy b day

milkmania
03-19-2013, 01:03 PM
You guys are being too nice to him!

we have moderators:(

Kyle
03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Wow, I didn't expect a bday thread for me.

Thanks guys.

pmkkdx
03-19-2013, 02:01 PM
HBD2U Kyle ... may you have a year free from wasps ...:rolleyes:

Kyle
03-19-2013, 02:08 PM
we have moderators:(

I'm sure they are targeting this threat too.

Let's just say they profile me and like to correct my posts and send PM's smacking my knuckles. Btw Since I've made it over a week I'm sure that they are looking for a reason to strike again......the latest was a post that lasted over a week. Then it was found, edited, and they had to punish me a week later.

I'm like this is like beating your dog for chewing up your shoes a month after the 888 chewed then up. GRRRR

Kyle
03-19-2013, 02:14 PM
HBD2U Kyle ... may you have a year free from wasps ...:rolleyes:

Thank you

So far I have not had to say "The 888 Are Back". :D

Phntmski
03-19-2013, 02:22 PM
So far I have not had to say "The 888 Are Back". :D[/QUOTE]

No, but they have sent scouts reconnoitering your stall.
:eek3:

93Prostar190
03-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Happy Birthday Kyle,

we have never met in person but if we did it would be safe to say:

1. You can't get around the 4 ball.
2. Your course driving it getting worst with age.
3. You are only the 3rd most interesting skier on the planet.
4. ........... what am I doing?

All in good fun ... have a great birthday, hope to ski with you guys some day!!!
As birthday gift, we will give you free admission to the Buckeye Bash in August. No charge!

One more thing ... please take poetic liberty on Double D' cup holders ..... he likes that. Maybe you can shrink them to little shot glass size.

Happy Birthday!!!!!! wishing you smooth water and endless runs! Peace.

Peace.

Kyle
03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Happy Birthday Kyle,

we have never met in person but if we did it would be safe to say:

1. You can't get around the 4 ball.
2. Your course driving it getting worst with age.
3. You are only the 3rd most interesting skier on the planet.
4. ........... what am I doing?

All in good fun ... have a great birthday, hope to ski with you guys some day!!!
As birthday gift, we will give you free admission to the Buckeye Bash in August. No charge!

One more thing ... please take poetic liberty on Double D' cup holders ..... he likes that. Maybe you can shrink them to little shot glass size.

Happy Birthday!!!!!! wishing you smooth water and endless runs! Peace.

Peace.

Thank you very much.

As far as DD's cup holder I figure I would dip it in a Texas Flag theme with a charcoal carbon background, make the cups bigger to fit a Texas size beer, and autograph it :D

I'm prolly going to have his factory piece tomorrow and get it off to hydro coating later this week. Can't wait.

1redTA
03-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Happy birthday Kyle! The drier sheets must not be worth a damn, try a cheetah

east tx skier
03-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Happy birthday!

Double D
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Thank you very much.

As far as DD's cup holder I figure I would dip it in a Texas Flag theme with a charcoal carbon background, make the cups bigger to fit a Texas size beer, and autograph it :D

I'm prolly going to have his factory piece tomorrow and get it off to hydro coating later this week. Can't wait.

I'll let you autograph the back. :D:D

And who says there is anything wrong with increasing the size of cup holders for bigger 'drinks'?? :rolleyes:

jmw
03-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Happy Birthday Kyle!!! I've read many of your posts working on different things with my boat and you taking time to explain things is always appreciated.

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Happy birthday Kyle! The drier sheets must not be worth a damn, try a cheetah

LMGDAO!!! :D :D :D

milkmania
03-19-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm sure they are targeting this threat too.

Let's just say they profile me and like to correct my posts and send PM's smacking my knuckles. Btw Since I've made it over a week I'm sure that they are looking for a reason to strike again......the latest was a post that lasted over a week. Then it was found, edited, and they had to punish me a week later.

I'm like this is like beating your dog for chewing up your shoes a month after the bastard chewed then up. GRRRR

You gotta pace yourself man!!!! :rolleyes:

Kyle
03-19-2013, 04:13 PM

Well what can I say.......

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Well what can I say.......

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=91424&d=1363723979

Funny, I didn't take you for a tights-wearing kind of guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that!:rolleyes::D:D

Snipe
03-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday Kyle.......Don't know you personally, but feel like a bud through this site. Thanks for your replies to some of my "New MasterCraft Owners" questions.
Here's to ya....:toast::toast::toast:

Kyle
03-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Funny, I didn't take you for a tights-wearing kind of guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that!:rolleyes::D:D

Well I figured you to post something more in the lines of those kick 888 shoes.......just sayin'

:D

mikeg205
03-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Happy - B-day...

Kyle
03-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Happy - B-day...

Thanks Mike.

Oh I was going to ask you or post up a thread. I figure I would ask you since your MCOCD is so high.

Who on this forum came up with MCOCD? I love it. Just wanted to find the founder to give a high five to them.

TayMC197
03-19-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm trying to find a bakery that makes this cake.

Kyle
03-19-2013, 04:31 PM

WOW

Best card all day brotha.

Tip hat

Thank you

Ironhorse
03-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Kyle??????? Who the 888 is Kyle?

Happy birthday stranger! I have enjoyed your many posts!

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Well I figured you to post something more in the lines of those kick 888 shoes.......just sayin'

:D

I've seen pics of your shoes. Nuff said.:D:D:D

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 05:06 PM
I've seen pics of your shoes on your gelcoat. Nuff said.:D:D:D

corrected ;)

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2013, 05:07 PM
corrected ;)

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

GoneBoatN
03-19-2013, 05:09 PM
People need to get over their fixation on shoes and feet. Gelcoat obsession is purely natural and ok.

Sodar
03-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Happy Birthday, Kyle. Hope you have a good one. Glad that someone around here still makes me seem young! :)

Kyle
03-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

I'm sure this thread will get deleted. I just got slammed again by a MOD.

So everyone talk like we are in church...... That means NO jokes or sense of humor

I'll prolly get BANNED now

This is such BS!!!!!!

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Banned camp?

tex
03-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday my brutha! Will I get to buy you a beer tonight at the meeting?

Kyle
03-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Happy Birthday my brutha! Will I get to buy you a beer tonight at the meeting?

See you there..... I'll take 2 beers since you are buying lol

Table Rocker
03-19-2013, 08:11 PM
Happy Birthday. I appreciate all the unselfish help you give around here.

03geetee
03-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Happy birthday Kyle!

JTR

ski/hunt
03-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Happy Birthday!!! It's about party time...... Drink a couple for me!!:toast::toast::friday::guitar:

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 10:32 PM
As usual, we're all waiting on kyle

:mad:

TxsRiverRat
03-19-2013, 10:50 PM
http://s21.postimage.org/u04x0aczb/IMG_20130319_00384.jpg

http://s23.postimage.org/myh38bm17/IMG_2013031_00386.jpg

Aric'sX15
03-20-2013, 12:21 AM
Kyle, looks like youre having a good one! You must enlighten me on the moderator situation. Im clueless! :confused:

Kyle
03-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Kyle, looks like youre having a good one! You must enlighten me on the moderator situation. Im clueless! :confused:

Well let's just say that there are a LOT of sensitive people in this region

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt

That do NOT like me. They do NOT like my humor or personality, so they run to a MOD and tattle tale about me. Apparently I have foul language and most of my posts are about sexual content.

Therefore from now on if someone lives in that region (has a profile location in that region) and I do not know them, I will ignore their post on how to fix their boat's problems or the creation of new custom parts. Maybe they can pray for their answer to come to them or hook up their boat and take it to the stealership.

Obviously I'm not Christian enough for these folks and I sure would not want to give any how to tips out to them as it may not be Christian enough either.

All I can say is.......this years swim suit thread should get interesting. Either these "Super Christians" will enjoy the thread and make exceptions to their religion for the skin pics while they will keep "profiling" me or the entire swim suit thread will be deleted.

Heck. I'm scared to take my next beach body picture. I'm going to have to wear a sweat shirt and some jogging pants because too much skin shows. I would not want be sexual in any way.

Therefore guys we have to keep everything on the "G" level. So that means we must "My Little Pony" it up so people don't get offended.

So no beer stories, crude jokes that make us laugh, or bikini pics.

Remember kindergarten level

Aric'sX15
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
hahaha that just gave me a good laugh! i must have missed all these bible thumpin' threads!

Sodar
03-20-2013, 12:18 PM

Not a lot, but as I said, if the few take their complaints to a higher level, we all suffer the consequences.

That do NOT like me. They do NOT like my humor or personality, so they run to a MOD and tattle tale about me. Apparently I have foul language and most of my posts are about sexual content.

Once again, you are blowing it out of proportion. All you were asked to do was stop cussing and using questionable language. Pretty easy for the other 7,000 members. I guess you have a more difficult time with it.

Therefore from now on if someone lives in that region (has a profile location in that region) and I do not know them, I will ignore their post on how to fix their boat's problems or the creation of new custom parts. Maybe they can pray for their answer to come to them or hook up their boat and take it to the stealership.

That's your choice. However, I do think it is blown out of proportion.

Obviously I'm not Christian enough for these folks and I sure would not want to give any how to tips out to them as it may not be Christian enough either.

I am sure I could ask them for a recommendation, if you are interested in getting "holier" :D

All I can say is.......this years swim suit thread should get interesting. Either these "Super Christians" will enjoy the thread and make exceptions to their religion for the skin pics while they will keep "profiling" me or the entire swim suit thread will be deleted.

Relax tiger.

Heck. I'm scared to take my next beach body picture. I'm going to have to wear a sweat shirt and some jogging pants because too much skin shows. I would not want be sexual in any way.

If you want a beach body pic to show to a bunch of dudes, that is your own deal.

Therefore guys we have to keep everything on the "G" level. So that means we must "My Little Pony" it up so people don't get offended.

I believe I said between a G and PG-13 level, but if you want to stick with My Little Pony for comfort, I understand.

Not what was said.

Not what was said.

Kyle, this is not what was said.

Sorry if you got your feelings hurt.

I just asked you to tone it down a bit. Simple and easy as that. If you want to start calling the mods out, don't run to me complaining. I was cool and tried to make an easy, blanket statement and explain the situation. You are the one blowing this into a WAY bigger deal than it ever was or ever had to be.

Hope you had a good birthday and are just a little irritated because you are nursing a nasty hangover.

Kyle
03-20-2013, 12:32 PM
hahaha that just gave me a good laugh! i must have missed all these bible thumpin' threads!

Careful now.....

If you think it's funny, you will start getting "profiled". Then you start getting heat from MOD's because they have to play daddy.

Kind of like the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Everyone's underwear (notice politically correct) gets into a knot and they bombard the mods with tattle tale comments. Then the mods have no choice.

What I find the most funny about this senairo is that my cousins are not only "The Preacher's" kids, but "The Bishop's" kids. Those are the wildest kids that you will ever meet in every way.......but if we lived a little east of here then they would be Angels.

Kyle
03-20-2013, 12:40 PM
End of today's rant.

On with the daily grind. Lets give these mods a rest. :)

mikeg205
03-20-2013, 12:43 PM
End of today's rant.

On with the daily grind. Lets give these mods a rest. :)

You know we love you(don't get any ideas) and many of us live vicariously thru you ;)

Double
03-20-2013, 12:52 PM
happy late b-day Kyle

some of us bible belters aren't acceptable either ;)

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 12:56 PM

Either these "Super Christians" will enjoy the thread and make exceptions to their religion for the skin pics while they will keep "profiling" me or the entire swim suit thread will be deleted.

Kyle, this was left on my door at home the other day... Religion is not to be taken lightly

Kenny Loggins died for our sins

http://s21.postimage.org/71207tmbb/Jesus_Kenny.jpg

mikeg205
03-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Go into..... the danger zone... ;)

TayMC197
03-20-2013, 01:05 PM
To a higher level? Since when does MC care about anything. Try calling for replacement upholstry on a boat they STILL build or decal for a boat they still make. They ignore you and offer no help. So who cares what they think.

TayMC197
03-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Ohh you can delete that post to. Ready and go!!

mikeg205
03-20-2013, 01:07 PM
To a higher level? Since when does MC care about anything. Try calling for replacement upholstry on a boat they STILL build or decal for a boat they still make. They ignore you and offer no help. So who cares what they think.

Did you remind them who you work for? ;)

TayMC197
03-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Did you remind them who you work for? ;)

Lol no!

JohnE
03-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Listen gang. All these thoughts about MC and mods and nearly everything else has been posted many times in the past. Search some old threads. There is no use in rehashing it. Everything from whether MC cares about us as their customers, to what a bunch of jerks the mods are and everything in between. Heck I've even been banned once as a mod for speaking my mind. It just will not be productive to stay on this path.

TayMC197
03-20-2013, 01:35 PM
I love the mods. What are you talking about. I love MC! Just hate the services. Lol

Kyle
03-20-2013, 02:12 PM
So who needs a custom cup holder built? :D

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Kyle,

Can u modify mine with kennys pic?

TN Barefooter
03-20-2013, 02:16 PM
I wonder if he can have Kenny's face made to look like ghost flames.

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I wonder if he can have Kenny's face made to look like ghost flames.

Let's not forget his pet kitty!

east tx skier
03-20-2013, 02:39 PM

You asked for it! ;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3n71p7RJP1r3856io1_1280.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qwUN6RkIB7U/TrWyqjJ__tI/AAAAAAAABRI/QEuptfwpeqw/s1600/mlp+my+little+pony+meme+bronies+pinkie+shocked+and +disgusted.jpg

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2b74acb33c972d36dc3152898bffc029/http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z228/Ocde/confoundtheseponiestheydrivemetodrink.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/102/344/1298787074140.png?1318992465

NOTE: Do not post ponies.

thatsmrmastercraft
03-20-2013, 02:51 PM
You asked for it! ;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3n71p7RJP1r3856io1_1280.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qwUN6RkIB7U/TrWyqjJ__tI/AAAAAAAABRI/QEuptfwpeqw/s1600/mlp+my+little+pony+meme+bronies+pinkie+shocked+and +disgusted.jpg

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2b74acb33c972d36dc3152898bffc029/http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z228/Ocde/confoundtheseponiestheydrivemetodrink.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/102/344/1298787074140.png?1318992465

NOTE: Do not post ponies.

http://renegade-cruisers.net/bb/images/smilies/rofl.gif

east tx skier
03-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Go read about "bronies." Weird bunch of things in this world that I am shocked I somehow know about.

thatsmrmastercraft
03-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Go read about "bronies." Weird bunch of things in this world that I am shocked I somehow know about.

Is that a living in Texas or watching Jerry Springer thing?

east tx skier
03-20-2013, 03:16 PM
I visit the website Fark somewhat regularly. Lots of internet memes are beat to death over there. The Pony memes were particularly prevalent last year and, finally, in a fit of w.t.f., I googled something like "what's the deal with all of these my little pony memes." Got my answer. Scratched my head. Moved on with that little nuggest stored away until Kyle happened to toss out that low hanging fruit in this thread.

thatsmrmastercraft
03-20-2013, 03:19 PM
I visit the website Fark somewhat regularly. Lots of internet memes are beat to death over there. The Pony memes were particularly prevalent last year and, finally, in a fit of w.t.f., I googled something like "what's the deal with all of these my little pony memes." Got my answer. Scratched my head. Moved on with that little nuggest stored away until Kyle happened to toss out that low hanging fruit in this thread.

I had seen something about that in the news somewhere and tried to put it out of my mind. I was successful, until today.

On the bright side, I completely missed the other part.

mikeg205
03-20-2013, 03:26 PM

poor Kyle ..... http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky064.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/flamethrower.gif (http://www.sherv.net/flamethrower-emoticon-466.html)

^^kyle^^

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

DemolitionMan
03-20-2013, 03:59 PM

I got your decals,what about the trailer. Happy Birthday Kyle!

TayMC197
03-20-2013, 04:10 PM
I got your decals,what about the trailer. Happy Birthday Kyle!

Call me

Kyle
03-20-2013, 04:18 PM
poor Kyle ..... http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky064.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/flamethrower.gif (http://www.sherv.net/flamethrower-emoticon-466.html)

^^kyle^^

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

See I can find humor in this lol

I even like the shot from Doug with low hanging fruit as well lol

I don't take it personal or offensive even though it is directed straight at me.

But there are others who would cry to a mod bc their panties got twisted or folded wrong. Those are the people I have the most issues with. People these days are so sensitive.

I can respect a man who can send a PM or a post with a problem but one who goes hiding behind a mod to handle their dirty work is spineless to me. These guys should be a man and let their fruit hang low and come out and voice their problems instead of hiding.

This country has changed so much to accommodate sensitive people.

Look at same sex marriages. Adam and Steve is now expectable because of sensitivity.

I was watching the Oreily Factor the other night. A girl got suspended from school for a week because she said she would shoot a class mate with her My Little Pony gun that blows bubbles. Another kid was suspended for playing cops and robbers. Another kid for holding a stick like a gun playing cowboys and Indians. All of this is because of hyper sensitive people.

This is how society is going. Pretty soon the entire country will be full of panty waist men who are soft and the other half of men will be forced to accommodate sensitive people.

How bout we not have a military.... we can start praying that other countries will just leave us alone.

What about the people who don't want to get jobs????? Well we have sensitive people who think that it's ok to take from someone who is making a living and give to someone who is lazy. Another great example of being forced to accommodate sensitivity.

This post is directed straight to the panty waist hyper sensitive type who have to hide behind another man to voice their opinion and to look at what sensitivity has done to this nation. Man Up

1redTA
03-20-2013, 04:35 PM
^^^ alleluia brother^^^^

Double D
03-20-2013, 04:46 PM

I don't take it personal or offensive even though it is directed straight at me.

But there are others who would cry to a mod bc their panties got twisted or folded wrong. Those are the people I have the most issues with. People these days are so sensitive.

I can respect a man who can send a PM or a post with a problem but one who goes hiding behind a mod to handle their dirty work is spineless to me. These guys should be a man and let their fruit hang low and come out and voice their problems instead of hiding.

Look at same sex marriages. Adam and Steve is now expectable because of sensitivity.

I was watching the Oreily Factor the other night. A girl got suspended from school for a week because she said she would shoot a class mate with her My Little Pony gun that blows bubbles. Another kid was suspended for playing cops and robbers. Another kid for holding a stick like a gun playing cowboys and Indians. All of this is because of hyper sensitive people.

This is how society is going. Pretty soon the entire country will be full of panty waist men who are soft and the other half of men will be forced to accommodate sensitive people.

How bout we not have a military.... we can start praying that other countries will just leave us alone.

What about the people who don't want to get jobs????? Well we have sensitive people who think that it's ok to take from someone who is making a living and give to someone who is lazy. Another great example of being forced to accommodate sensitivity.

This post is directed straight to the panty waist hyper sensitive type who have to hide behind another man to voice their opinion and to look at what sensitivity has done to this nation. Man Up

I'd vote for you! :D Preaching to the choir there, no pun intended.

mikeg205
03-20-2013, 04:49 PM

You runnin' for office? You never know... I would vote for you... ;)

Aric'sX15
03-20-2013, 04:51 PM
He's got my vote... lol

TOO-TALL
03-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Got my vote

east tx skier
03-20-2013, 05:11 PM

For what it's worth, that was not a shot at you. I'm just an equal opportunity opportunist. Rarely do we get My Little Pony references on this forum (unlike MCOCD, you may actually be the first on this website to reference MLP), so I went with it.

Beer is on me. Don't take it. I'm just resting. :)

east tx skier
03-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Kudos to you, sir. I haven't heard anyone use the term pantywaste since my dad. My sister and I still remember that phrase fondly as an oldd term of affection for us both. :D If you're bringing it back, you have my full support.

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Kyle, is this how you feel? ;)

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/tx_phantom/Humor/admin_134.gif

mikeg205
03-20-2013, 05:43 PM
omg...lmao....

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Kyle
03-20-2013, 07:58 PM
omg...lmao....

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Agree

Rat that is freaking funny. Omg I'm rolling LMFAO

That is hilarious.

I would NOT say I feel owned..... I feel more of like society needs to man up and quit wearing lace underpants with the string up the back.

There are some pantywaist cry babies that need to check and see if the berries are still there.

I can only imagine the sensitive folks in basic training. "Drill Sargent sir, you making me run, do push up's, yelling faster, calling me by my last name, cracking on my non physical skills, making me scrub floors with a tooth brush on my hands and knees, and making fun on my feminist behavior and the lack of mechanical skill hurts my sensitive emotions and self esteem."

Oh wait........ Sensitive people now have made it to where you are getting your butt chewed for legitimate reasons, you can hold up a card and they have to quit tearing your sensitive pantywaist down.

Heck if your kid needs corporal punishment, well we can't even do that without going to jail.

I also heard not to long ago that society was considering terminating peewee football because too many baby boys were getting hurt. I'm like give me your remote control car, your toy trucks, BB Gun, and your bike......you now have Barbie and no you can NOT have the Ken doll. Just Barbie and her makeup and I'll even spring for the doll house.

These sensitive individuals seriously need to have their man card exchanged for a dress.

:mad:

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 08:01 PM
It's a girl! Hahahahaha

Kyle
03-20-2013, 08:03 PM
It's a girl! Hahahahaha

I'm sure she's not as sensitive as a castrated man.

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Sorry kyle, wasn't sure if the pet pic belonged here, the shots from behind thread, or the swimsuit thread :D

TN Barefooter
03-20-2013, 08:18 PM
Has anyone seen my cat?

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Has anyone seen my cat?

I think kyle has - was it an orange tabby? :D

TN Barefooter
03-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes, he goes by the name Tigger.

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes, he goes by the name Tigger.

Pobrecito!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=91486&d=1363800165

TN Barefooter
03-20-2013, 08:34 PM
:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhammeLMAO

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Kyyyylllee - you have some splaining to do!

Kyle
03-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Kyyyylllee - you have some splaining to do!

You do it.

Basically my truck tires squashed the cat....

Kyle
03-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Or was his cat Tigger 2 that happened a few weeks ago. I think we have a pic of that cat too.

Kyle
03-20-2013, 08:52 PM

Aric'sX15
03-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Am I the only one here that likes cats? Im no sensitive male, I just like cats... lol

Kyle
03-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Am I the only one here that likes cats? Im no sensitive male, I just like cats... lol

I like cats too. The tigers, lions, and wild ones.

I sure hope I don't get smacked over a cat now lol

Kyle
03-20-2013, 09:01 PM
TN Barefooter

I'll find you a new cat......Pram can ship it

:D :D :D

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Yall know I took Kyle huntin lat year? Here's a pic of us with his 1st kill:

http://s22.postimage.org/89vmjmzpt/squirrel1.jpg

Aric'sX15
03-20-2013, 09:05 PM
I like cats too. The tigers, lions, and wild ones.

I sure hope I don't get smacked over a cat now lol

I'm not going to tell on you! Lol

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Kyle, do u like furry cats or shaved cats?

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 06:38 AM
Lmao!!!

Double D
03-21-2013, 08:08 AM

I got your back! I like cats!

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Extra furry?

mikeg205
03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
go to time stamp 58:10 - poor kitty... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOfI88NKRzY

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 08:57 AM
WwEwwwwwwwww

TayMC197
03-21-2013, 09:02 AM
go to time stamp 58:10 - poor kitty... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOfI88NKRzY

Love that movie!

east tx skier
03-21-2013, 09:21 AM

We have an outdoor cat. His name is Lola (we didn't inspect too closely when we named him). He's a good pet, and kills things for us from time to time. He has been my assistant brewer for eleven years.

/don't want cats in the house, but like them fine otherwise.
//have had plenty of dogs in my life, too.

Double D
03-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Extra furry?

No, but not shaved either... :D They don't look so good shaved...

Hey!! I am talking about cats!! LOL :D

This thread whacked!! :D:D

mikeg205
03-21-2013, 09:35 AM
appears winter is starting to linger a bit too long.... :D

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Just to clarify, I love cats. I even work closely with a cat adoption agency. Please take a look at Pinky, he's a domestic short hair that we currently have in stock. Enjoy the video and PM me if interested in an adoption. LOL!
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/CesarG_album/th_ADOPTPINKEY_1_zps1414ad19.jpg (http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/CesarG_album/ADOPTPINKEY_1_zps1414ad19.mp4)

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 10:26 AM
I think Pinky is related to Tigger!

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 10:46 AM
We have an outdoor cat. His name is Lola (we didn't inspect too closely when we named him).

Are you a Kinks fan? :D

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 10:48 AM
No, but not shaved either... :D They don't look so good shaved...

Do you have Arby's in your area? :D

There is nothing wrong with a shaved cat!

http://people.cam.cornell.edu/~gfriend/cdamama/img/Mr.Bigglesworth.jpg

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 10:48 AM
I think Pinky is related to Tigger!

Pobrecito!

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 10:50 AM
We're still looking for Pinky, we haven't seen him since he climbed Claude's leg!

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 11:02 AM
i just found a video of a suicidal "Rat." I wonder if he's from Texas?
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/CesarG_album/th_Muslim_Mouse_zps17827581.jpg (http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/CesarG_album/Muslim_Mouse_zps17827581.mp4)

east tx skier
03-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Are you a Kinks fan? :D

Yes. That's why the name stuck.

milkmania
03-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Just to clarify, I love cats. I even work closely with a cat adoption agency. Please take a look at Pinky, he's a domestic short hair that we currently have in stock. Enjoy the video and PM me if interested in an adoption. LOL!
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/CesarG_album/th_ADOPTPINKEY_1_zps1414ad19.jpg (http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/CesarG_album/ADOPTPINKEY_1_zps1414ad19.mp4)

the danged things are physcho!!! :rolleyes:

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
The question that begs to be asked is how many cats have you guys ever seen on a leash? That guy is hilarious, every time I watch it I crack up when Claude screams!

Table Rocker
03-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Yes. That's why the name stuck.
No wonder Lola turned out to be male! You knew it all along, didn't you?

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 11:27 AM
cats are psycho - just like the opposite sex

pmkkdx
03-21-2013, 11:31 AM
cat on a leash? really? I actually laughed out loud sitting in my office watching that knowing full and well how that was going to turn out...

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 11:36 AM
cat on a leash? really? I actually laughed out loud sitting in my office watching that knowing full and well how that was going to turn out...

That one belongs in our stupid injuries thread!

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Looking forward to lunch today...

Hooters > Arbys

Kyle
03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
appears winter is starting to linger a bit too long.... :D

This would never have happened if one of your "Buddies" got some cat every once in a while.....Just Sayin'

The hypersensitive and micromanaging tenancies would probably be tuned back a little.

Which bring up another daily topic. I was watching prime time tv at 6p last night. I was watching one of our 4 news stations and after the news these lame "family" comedy shows come on. Like 3.5 men, Whitney, biggest looser, etc. prime time tv.

I almost logged in to tell everyone to watch. I heard "B" (female dog), "SOB", "A" (donkey), and another I forget, but during prime time TV. That station is on PG level. Not PG-13 but P mother freaking G level. My blood instantly boiled. All I could think of is how do we have members that complain over the most GHEYEST hypersensitive crap ever. I was like watch out NBC and ABC I know someone and some others on TT that will send in letters of complaints. I almost rewound it and recorded it on my phone and. Posted it up. Show was clearly rated PG. maybe the level of PG has changed since the 60-70's vs today's 2013 time.

People really need see if the fruit is still in the bag or if the bag is empty.

Kyle
03-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Looking forward to lunch today...

Hooters > Arbys

Is Hooters really a Christian kind of restaurant???? I suggest Arby's, the lust factor is not there and they serve no alcohol. The material at hooters is not on a PG level either if we are using 1955 ratings.

Now if you must go to Thursday Hooters, have one of the girls send me a belated bday wish and post it up here.........since there is someone who deleted a bday card to me (stole my bday gift) and then blamed it on someone else.....

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Kyle, I'm here at hooters... And this place is proof there is a God...

Kyle
03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Kyle, I'm here at hooters... And this place is proof there is a God...

Send me a new bday card. Also text it so I can keep it like the last one incase it gets deleted.

You know we have sensitive people here.

JohnE
03-21-2013, 02:22 PM
cats are psycho - just like the opposite sex
Ha, my significant other says cats are like women and dogs are like men.

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Those of you believers who think god will strike you blind, you best shut one eye to minimize the risk and you'll have one left:

http://s12.postimg.org/ai9o88wq5/IMG_20130321_00390.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/fkz4n9u1n/IMG_20130321_00393.jpg

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 02:26 PM
I love this country!

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Jacomino would be proud! And he is still the best Cuban Fee-cher man!

TxsRiverRat
03-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Jacomino would be proud! And he is still the best Cuban Fee-cher man!

I love this country!

I guarantee you Jacomino would say the girls at the Havana Hooters are the finest in the world; that they have the nicest rumps, the fullest breasts and the most succulent thighs...

MC

PS - I bet Jacomino fishes with a yo-yo and claims Americans don't know how to fish, doesnt he!!

TN Barefooter
03-21-2013, 02:33 PM
I see you know him too, he's known throughout the world! LMAO

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

milkmania
03-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Which bring up another daily topic. I was watching prime time tv at 6p last night. I was watching one of our 4 news stations and after the news these lame "family" comedy shows come on. Like 3.5 men, Whitney, biggest looser, etc. prime time tv.

I almost logged in to tell everyone to watch. I heard "B" (female dog), "SOB", "A" (donkey), and another I forget, but during prime time TV. That station is on PG level. Not PG-13 but P mother freaking G level. My blood instantly boiled. All I could think of is how do we have members that complain over the most GHEYEST hypersensitive crap ever. I was like watch out NBC and ABC I know someone and some others on TT that will send in letters of complaints. I almost rewound it and recorded it on my phone and. Posted it up. Show was clearly rated PG. maybe the level of PG has changed since the 60-70's vs today's 2013 time.

People really need see if the fruit is still in the bag or if the bag is empty.
I can see the wheel's turninghttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/poke2.gif

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

mikeg205
03-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Open the thread for a few hours - Happy B-Day Kyle...!!!

Double D
03-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Open the thread for a few hours - Happy B-Day Kyle...!!!

Is there another Kyle Birthday coming up?? Happy Birthday Dude!! Thanks for all the help last year!!

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
Again......................................???

Have a great day Kyle. :toast:

mikeg205
03-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Again......................................???

Have a great day Kyle. :toast:

Yeah - with every passing year - I think this is the year Kyle may have to get the blue pill gift...

thatsmrmastercraft
03-19-2014, 06:47 PM
Yeah - with every passing year - I think this is the year Kyle may have to get the blue pill gift...

:eek3::eek3::eek3:

DemolitionMan
03-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

zsqure
03-19-2014, 09:50 PM
Happy B-Day Kyle!!

Aric'sX15
03-19-2014, 10:16 PM
Happy B day sir!!

KnoxX2
03-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!!

Kyle
03-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks everybody for another year of bday wishes.

Waterskibum
03-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Dang we talked for like 45 minutes yesterday, and I did not see this post until today. Belated Birthday wishes Kyle!!

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2014, 01:36 PM
The thread was locked when I went to bump it! LMAO

Thanks Mike!

mikeg205
03-20-2014, 02:04 PM
The thread was locked when I went to bump it! LMAO

Thanks Mike!

Party at MetroPlex... ;)

TxsRiverRat
03-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Party at MetroPlex... ;)