PDA

View Full Version : Missed placed Mag Mania Items

Mag_Red
09-19-2005, 12:56 PM
I have some CD's that I will be mailing to Chuck. I'm missing a Hyperlight vest,adult size 36-40. Black with blue graphics...................anyone see it??? Also missing some black 1/2" dock lines. ( I think they may be on the black Cobalt that was towed in Saturday night.)

Footin
09-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Mag, there were a few life vests on the railing on the back of the houseboat, I don't know if your was there. You had the black dock lines on the empty slip across from your houseboat right were that Cobalt was docked so I think you are right about them useing them.

Hoosier Bob
09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
I wish I was there to leave something :confused: . Sorry about all of the non-skiing incidents. House boat looks awesome Mag! Can't wait for "SKANK" fest! Just kiddin'. Think about the biannual thing, it may grow beyond your capacity but we could always rent another houseboat.

Mag_Red
09-19-2005, 01:16 PM
I wish I was there to leave something :confused: . Sorry about all of the non-skiing incidents. House boat looks awesome Mag! Can't wait for "SKANK" fest! Just kiddin'. Think about the biannual thing, it may grow beyond your capacity but we could always rent another houseboat. We are definately going to make this a semi-annual event. The next one will probably be in the month of June. :headbang:

Mag_Red
09-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Mag, there were a few life vests on the railing on the back of the houseboat, I don't know if your was there. You had the black dock lines on the empty slip across from your houseboat right were that Cobalt was docked so I think you are right about them useing them.Hey Mike :wavey: mi footin Amigo :D Most of those belonged to Jeremy. Good thing he came back Sunday

pilot02
09-19-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey Mag, I'm unloading now but went and checked for your vest and I don't have it. Most likely in jrandols since that was the "course boat"

milkmania
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I have some CD'Shat I will be mailing to Chuck. I'm missing a Hyperlight vest,adult size 36-40. Black with blue graphics...................anyone see it??? Also missing some black 1/2" dock lines. ( I think they may be on the black Cobalt that was towed in Saturday night.)

CD'Shat???
is that a new age groupy band?

Cloaked
09-19-2005, 03:29 PM
We are definately going to make this a semi-annual event. The next one will probably be in the month of June. :headbang:
Yes Sir, that would be a good thAng to do. :worthy:

I'll unload my boat in a few minutes and look for your jacket. It has to be somewhere in one of the boats.

As for the lines, the broken Cobalt has them. No doubt in my mind. They tied up right where your boat was docked initially and the same lines were on the boat when they moved it to the mooring dock near the ramp. I specifically noticed that very thing, unbeknownst that those were your lines. Had I have known, I'd taken them back and kickeds the boat out to sea... :uglyhamme

When did Jeremy and Nikki leave out? I knew you snookered me when I called back and you were still at the boat and I was home...I'd have stayed aother day. Work sucked today...

Thanks for looking after the CDs Mag.. I really appreciate it.

JEREMY79
09-19-2005, 07:04 PM
mag, I saw your vest last night when we were leaving. It was in the back of your boat. Laying on the back seat. That was the last time I saw it. Thanks again for a great weekend. It was cool.

bradamerry
09-21-2005, 09:31 AM
We are definately going to make this a semi-annual event. The next one will probably be in the month of June. :headbang:
OK, I'll bring the course boat... The duck boat is great for putting out the course. I don't think it will track well enough to pull skiers though ;) .

erkoehler
09-21-2005, 12:31 PM
I definetly want to go, the sooner the date is set the better. Maybe I can get Rockman to go also and we can bring one of our boats.

Leroy
09-21-2005, 12:39 PM
ERK; what happened this time? Heard or saw you had to go into work unexpectly or something like that? Was looking forward to meeting you there.

I definetly want to go, the sooner the date is set the better. Maybe I can get Rockman to go also and we can bring one of our boats.

erkoehler
09-21-2005, 12:45 PM
ERK; what happened this time? Heard or saw you had to go into work unexpectly or something like that? Was looking forward to meeting you there.

Long story short, a manager quit unexpectedly and I got the pleasure of working Friday evening. Airline want BIG$$$ to change flight plans last minute, but I was able to get a refund since the flight was already overbooked.

Definetly want to get out to the house boat on the next Mag Mania trip.

Leroy
09-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Well that stunk!

erkoehler
09-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Well that stunk!

Yes, and I was sure to let them all know how much it stunk. EVERYBODY knew I didn't want to be there and that I had "other" plans.