PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Ohio Riders

Mastercraft13
03-18-2013, 10:21 AM
New to the boating scene in Columbus, I was transplanted here a few years ago and had to sell my boat prior to moving here. I couldn't take it anymore so I ordered me a X10 for this year. It is just me and my wife, looking for other riders in the area to make some new friends and fellow boaters.

pap
03-18-2013, 10:44 AM
If you make it out towards Salt Fork, drop me a line. We typically don't get towards the Columbus lakes.

Double D
03-18-2013, 10:45 AM
New to the boating scene in Columbus, I was transplanted here a few years ago and had to sell my boat prior to moving here. I couldn't take it anymore so I ordered me a X10 for this year. It is just me and my wife, looking for other riders in the area to make some new friends and fellow boaters.

On here, look for 93Prostar190, WillyT, Hot4teacher for a short list. There is also a ski club MOWSC.com that 93 and others belong too. WillyT is a member somewhere else.

I am two hours away and I only know this because these peeps are my TT buddies and hook up with them at least once a year at the Buckeye Bash!! Would love to see your X-10 there! The event is Pinned on TeamTalk and we have a Facebook page!! Check it out!

Congrats on the new boat and welcome back to the scene!

willyt
03-18-2013, 12:56 PM
yep, i'm a member of the scioto boat club

http://www.sciotoboatclub.com/

we're always looking for members and there's an awesome scene down there.

jhall0711
03-18-2013, 02:02 PM
I will be living on campus at OSU this summer and will not have my MC with me... So any and all offers for a pull will be accepted. Payment forms include manual labor, beer, dinner, boat wash and wax... The list goes on. All the guys that Double D mentioned are fine fellows and would be more than happy to show you around the local waterways.

Mastercraft13
03-19-2013, 10:17 AM
jhall- your welcome to come ride anytime if this weather ever breaks! I was at the Buckeye Bash last year for a little. I'm a friend of Chris up at Boat House Marine and he invited me to stop by, he is who Im getting the boat from so we will be at the bash this year for sure!

Double D
03-19-2013, 10:37 AM
jhall- your welcome to come ride anytime if this weather ever breaks! I was at the Buckeye Bash last year for a little. I'm a friend of Chris up at Boat House Marine and he invited me to stop by, he is who Im getting the boat from so we will be at the bash this year for sure!

So were you riding around in the X-30 he brought down? Sorry if we didn't meet. "Bad Host". :o

How long were you hanging out?

Is your new X-10 delivered and ready? Chris is a solid dude!!

willyt
03-19-2013, 11:27 AM
all the more reason to have a giant tie-up this year... everyone needs to meet everyone at the bash.

jhall you'll be on campus this year? griggs is literally 8-10 mins from campus. if you dont mind riding around on an xstar this year might take you up on that manual labor part... in contract for a house 3 miles away from the boat club

jhall0711
03-19-2013, 03:49 PM

Yea, we were all there. As Double D says, sorry we may not have gotten the chance to meet. But whenever the weather breaks I would love to come check out the new boat and go for a ride. I would certainly appreciate it anytime. ;)

jhall0711
03-19-2013, 03:53 PM
all the more reason to have a giant tie-up this year... everyone needs to meet everyone at the bash.

jhall you'll be on campus this year? griggs is literally 8-10 mins from campus. if you dont mind riding around on an xstar this year might take you up on that manual labor part... in contract for a house 3 miles away from the boat club

Willy:

Yea I have to be on campus all summer this year until July... Dang Bar Exam I have to study for. I would definitely be willing to lend a hand some evenings at the new pad. Maybe you could help me better learn how to ride that really wide water ski with my feet sideways you guys are always talking about.....:D I think its called a wake ski or a slalom board?

I have no issues riding in an X star.... They are bad arse....

Double D
03-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Willy:

Yea I have to be on campus all summer this year until July... Dang Bar Exam I have to study for. I would definitely be willing to lend a hand some evenings at the new pad. Maybe you could help me better learn how to ride that really wide water ski with my feet sideways you guys are always talking about.....:D I think its called a wake ski or a slalom board?

I have no issues riding in an X star.... They are bad arse....

JH, not really sure what to say about the bar exam statement. Either we have a "half deceit" future lawyer in our midst or your living up to your Buckeye Bash reputation. :D:D

I jest! Good Luck!

jhall0711
03-19-2013, 04:16 PM
And when the two combine.... we have super lawyer...... aka Jhall....

Mastercraft13
03-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Double D- yeah we were out on the X-30 for a bit. My boat finished up at the factory last Wednesday. Should be up at Boat House Marine soon, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will make the trip to pick my baby up.

Double D
03-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Double D- yeah we were out on the X-30 for a bit. My boat finished up at the factory last Wednesday. Should be up at Boat House Marine soon, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will make the trip to pick my baby up.

That's awesome!! A very exciting time for you!! Post some pictures after you get her.

Good luck with everything and be on the look out for any GTG (Get Together) planned for Salt Fork or area lakes.

jhall0711
03-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Or even.... Muskinghum Mayhem????

Double D
03-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Or even.... Muskinghum Mayhem????

My bad!! Still waiting to hear on that... :popcorn::popcorn: I know you have to get your Dale Hollow trip out of the way first...

zsqure
03-19-2013, 10:08 PM
Dale Hollow? When R we going?

jhall0711
03-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Dale Hollow? When R we going?

I will be there May 10 - 17. You and Double D need to rent another house boat and tie it up to mine. :D

Double D
03-19-2013, 11:24 PM
I will be there May 10 - 17. You and Double D need to rent another house boat and tie it up to mine. :D

A wish, a dream!! Maybe next year after there is no more baseball. Senior year, gotta be here. I would miss three games over that time span.... :(

Have fun and I DONT want to see any pictures!! :D

jhall0711
03-19-2013, 11:46 PM
A wish, a dream!! Maybe next year after there is no more baseball. Senior year, gotta be here. I would miss three games over that time span.... :(

Have fun and I DONT want to see any pictures!! :D

I dont think I could post them here anyway :rolleyes:

Double D
03-19-2013, 11:52 PM
I dont think I could post them here anyway :rolleyes:

Now your just rubbing it in!! :mad:

93Prostar190
03-20-2013, 12:33 AM
How about Monday of Memorial Day at Salt Fork?

New X10 in town ..... Congrats, we usually do O'shaughnessy, pm if u hasn't to hook up some time, we ski, ride, and surf.
Peace.

Double D
03-20-2013, 12:59 AM
How about Monday of Memorial Day at Salt Fork?

I will pencil that in!!

willyt
03-20-2013, 08:12 AM
I still need to learn how to ski

Mgboyd25
03-21-2013, 08:03 AM
I still need to learn how to ski

Yo Willy!
I got you on that man!!!
We gotta get you up here for a BF Saturday and get those feet wet!!!
YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

JBrew
03-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Willy likes the burn...

Double D
03-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Willy likes the burn...

Well, living proof of life besides wakeboarding... Good stuff!!! Thanks for sharing JBrew!

Mgboyd25
03-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Haha Go Willy!!!