PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Mastercraft X45 SS $67,500!!

PeconicWaterSports
02-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Hey Team Talk,

I am the owner of a small watersports school located in Greenport, NY. We are currently stuck with one of our boats from last season and we need to sell it before summer to make room for our new boats. The boat is in mint condition and is priced to sell. She has 285 hours all of which are from last season and all of which are at the hands of professional wakeboard drivers. The boat is currently located in Sag Harbor, NY and we would be willing to trailer it anywhere in the country for a buyer. The boat carries full factory warranties from both Mastercraft and Ilmore until 400 hours. The boat has been professionally cared for with all factory up to date and oil changes every 50 hours. Specs for the boat are listed below along with a link to our only inboards listing. For any interested parties please contact me at 609 937 9801 or at info@peconicwatersports.com.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=36756

Saltwater Series: $67,500, 287 Hrs, 6.0 VD OPS Ilmore Engine, Excellent Condition, like new. Includes: ZFT 4 Tower, Board Racks, Dome light, KGB Ballast System, Surf Tabs, "Big" Dash display integrated Ballast System, Chart Plotter, Chart Plotter Data (East), Stereo CD W/4-Speakers: includes IPOD interface, Amp/Sub Woofer, Sirius Satellite Radio Kit, Stereo Transom Remote, Heater, Teak Platform, Platform Ladder, Underwater Lighting, Bimini, Boat Cover, Mirror, Windshield Wrap Around, Ladder, Carpet, Walk-through Door - Billet, Bow Filler Cushion, Sundeck Filler Cushion, Dual Batteries Installed. Includes MasterCraft Tandem Axle Galvanized Trailer.

PeconicWaterSports
02-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Photos Attached and also available at http://peconicwatersports.imgur.com/all/

MASTIQUE
02-21-2013, 06:53 AM
I've seen your boat listed for a while. This may sound weird but I think it's priced too low. People are probably wondering what is wrong with it or if there is serious saltwater corrosion. Or maybe the yellow? Good looking boat though, good luck with the sell.

JohnE
02-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Is it priced low because it doesn't include a trailer?

Ironhorse
02-21-2013, 08:21 AM
I've seen your boat listed for a while. This may sound weird but I think it's priced too low. People are probably wondering what is wrong with it or if there is serious saltwater corrosion. Or maybe the yellow? Good looking boat though, good luck with the sell.

The Yellow?

That seems to be the prefered Mastercraft color on our lake. My boat included.

willyt
02-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Is it priced low because it doesn't include a trailer?

Includes MasterCraft Tandem Axle Galvanized Trailer.

nope, it includes the trailer.

seems like a screaming deal, if you want to deal with the saltwater usage.

MASTIQUE
02-21-2013, 08:54 AM
I like yellow too but I hazard to guess its not a color you'd order for mass appeal?

MASTIQUE
02-21-2013, 08:54 AM
It says it includes the trailer too!

jeff shelton
02-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Tempting and it is only 300miles from where I'm working. Just not sure I want that payment at this moment.

PeconicWaterSports
02-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Yes the boat does include a Galvanized trailer

There are no major corrosion issues with the boat. We run all of our gear in salt and are very diligent about protecting our boats from it. This shows on the exterior fittings which are all frequently wiped down and treated. We also flush the engine with fresh water each day after we are done using it.

At this point, the reason the price is so low is that we really just need to get rid of this thing before the summer season starts. We have 2 brand new boats coming in and are no longer in need of it. If anyone is in any way interested to come take a look or make an offer please do not hesitate to contact us.

The sale will also be handled by a Mastercraft dealership, which will ensure the transfer of the remaining warranty

gid
02-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Tempting and it is only 300miles from where I'm working. Just not sure I want that payment at this moment.

Yes you do. Then you can pick up up at the dock for a ride. :D

03 35th Anniversary
02-21-2013, 04:40 PM

The Jeff Shelton I used to work for never thought twice about stuff like this!

jeff shelton
02-21-2013, 04:53 PM
The Jeff Shelton I used to work for never thought twice about stuff like this!

That was when I was single and if I was still that guy I would already have a new one and not be interested in this one. With a wife that doesn't work and 2 little ones not in school yet it's alittle more difficult. You should know how expensive women and kids are.

Yes you do. Then you can pick up up at the dock for a ride. :D

Yes I do want the boat but not the payment. How about I pick you up in the old 190? I think I still have the cooler from the old X45 that I can have the beer iced down in. Will that work?

GoneBoatN
02-21-2013, 06:07 PM
That was when I was single and if I was still that guy I would already have a new one and not be interested in this one. With a wife that doesn't work and 2 little ones not in school yet it's alittle more difficult. You should know how expensive women and kids are.

Yes I do want the boat but not the payment. How about I pick you up in the old 190? I think I still have the cooler from the old X45 that I can have the beer iced down in. Will that work?

They don't get less expensive as they age! That includes the wife.

PeconicWaterSports
02-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Price reduced to $64,500!!! We are really looking to get rid of this thing.

jeff shelton
02-23-2013, 08:33 PM
I would really like to buy this boat but I just cant right now but I would think you could get a trade allowance for more than you are trying to sell it for.

MASTIQUE
02-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Wow$65k is less than 2009s!

JohnE
02-24-2013, 07:56 AM
Screaming deal. Someone's going to get a nice boat. Sorry I missed that the trailer is included earlier.

AZX45OD
02-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Wow, someone is going to save $30K on this deal (based on what I sold mine for a few months back)

grizzly
02-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Wow I paid this for an 09 x35 I would have owned this boat if i had not bought the 35 last summer!!!! SMOKEN DEAL!!!!

PeconicWaterSports
02-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Yup. We know this thing is way under market, I just really need to be rid of it. We have had a bunch of interest but still no final sale. Someone please come buy this boat!

PeconicWaterSports
03-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Sold!!!!