PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

bobx1
02-20-2013, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM8OR6W6WE

And no, I am not affiliated with this company at all.

medicmoose
02-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Hmmm...that's pretty interesting. Would anyone ever think of using this on their boat cover? I'd hate to take away the breathability of the cover but like the idea of getting less water infiltration!

shepherd
02-20-2013, 06:42 PM
If you don't care about breathability for a boat cover, you can just use plastic. But I don't think that would be a good thing (no breathability).

It looks like a cool product, if it performs as demonstrated, is not too expensive, and lasts.

bobx1
02-20-2013, 07:11 PM
.....It looks like a cool product, if it performs as demonstrated, is not too expensive, and lasts.

Hopefully just a little bit is all it takes as I just found the pricing (over $300 per gallon):

http://www.ultraeverdrystore.com/

Maybe no more water spots on the gel coat? Maybe I will stick to vinegar and water and elbow grease.

Still interesting.....

tph
02-20-2013, 07:11 PM
I wonder how this product would effect boat performance if it were applied to a hull? More top end? Less control?

onewheat
02-20-2013, 07:24 PM
From their FAQ - 3. Can I spray this on the bottom of my boat?
Answer: We are still testing this application. We do not have any meaningful or conclusive results at this time.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-20-2013, 07:27 PM
I wonder how this product would effect boat performance if it were applied to a hull? More top end? Less control?

Chine-lock:eek:

shepherd
02-20-2013, 07:38 PM

I think when you try to launch your boat, the water will run away from it. You'll keep backing down, the water will keep retreating away....... until your tires are in the mud. :D

tph
02-20-2013, 08:00 PM
I think when you try to launch your boat, the water will run away from it. You'll keep backing down, the water will keep retreating away....... until your tires are in the mud. :D

I love it! Too Funny!