PDA

View Full Version : Lost Decal :(

Or
02-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Dear MC Friends!

After a lot of wakesurfing
my port side "x45" decal wore down...

I asked my dealer for a new one, but for some reason he doesn't want to sell me...

anyone can help me getting a new decal?
It's a 2011 x45.

Thanks!

JohnE
02-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Looks better without the decal IMO. But contact jim@baws on this site, I'm sure he will help you.

Latin Flyer
02-10-2013, 10:47 AM
I agree, but he probably still have the other side on.
What do you mean your dealer wont sell you one?

Plave
02-10-2013, 11:01 AM

At a guess they come as a set ie a pair and he won't sell "one"

Or
02-10-2013, 11:14 AM
At a guess they come as a set ie a pair and he won't sell "one"

Nope

After I asked him a few times, he didn't replay

I think he is not selling MC's anymore since he know only promote Centurion.

Unfortunately after 4 brand new MC's (2006, 2008, 2010 & 2011) this is my last one.

Or
02-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Looks better without the decal IMO. But contact jim@baws on this site, I'm sure he will help you.

looks like something is missing IMO

john jones
02-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Jim at BAWS will have what you need. Give him a call Monday.

Jerseydave
02-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Looks good without, but if a decal "wears down" after only 2 years of use I think you should get a new one N/C on Mastercraft.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-10-2013, 02:18 PM
I don't think MC planned on those stickers running under the water. Note no stickers on the bottom of the hull.

scott023
02-10-2013, 02:19 PM

I agree. Looks great as it is. Take the other side off, boat looks better and you save some dough. :twocents:

mikeg205
02-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Looks better without. Any good vinyl shop should be able to make one for you... but might be cheaper to buy pair from U.S. and ship. FWIW.

Barefooter92
02-11-2013, 01:04 PM
If you put another one on how long will it last before it wears off again??

Go without, but be sure to take the starboard side off too.

More improtrantly why is this your last MC? Four new ones and your unhappy about a sticker? Must be a deeper issue here. Sorry to hear your dissapointed with MC.

mseller
02-12-2013, 10:43 AM
take the other side off...you know it's an x45 right? that's all that matters...i have the same opinion on 4x4 stickers on trucks...

mart_it
02-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Take other side off and polish both sides.

davidstan
02-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Something weird about the '11 x45 stickers. My neighbor just had his replaced after 15 months :rolleyes:

KahunaCraft
02-12-2013, 10:05 PM
I started a thread on this...good pic of an X45 ...might help decide...

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=905875

Or
02-15-2013, 12:52 PM
If you put another one on how long will it last before it wears off again??

Go without, but be sure to take the starboard side off too.

More improtrantly why is this your last MC? Four new ones and your unhappy about a sticker? Must be a deeper issue here. Sorry to hear your dissapointed with MC.

I don't think MC planned on those stickers running under the water. Note no stickers on the bottom of the hull.

I'm not disappointed from MC, I'm disappointed from my dealer.

This is the first boat I had warranty issues, (With the p&p, the upholstery and now the stickers)
My dealer told me that MC doesn't cover nothing of my claims

I think the the p&p has light indicator for a reason, and if they stop working after about 3-5 months my claim is in the proper place.
I think that if I paid so much as I paid for a MC, the upholstery should be perfect. aligned and stretched. which was not my situation, also when I compared to other 2011 boats.
And the decals, if they sold me a boat with a system that when I fill the boat with ballast and the decals when the boat is filled with stock and p&p ballast is under the water shouldn't peel after a few months, perhaps the decals was misplaced, but it's not should be my problem.

To top all that my dealer now represent Centurion as well, and no new MC was sold since he started selling this boats.

:mad: