PDA

View Full Version : Indo Board Trainer

Tristarboarder
02-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Anyone ever tried one of these? Do they make a difference/help?

dvsone79
02-09-2013, 04:12 PM
I've tried it a few times. It seems to help with balance. They're fun to mess around on. I have been thinking about getting one of my own. The gym I used to go to had one, but since I don't go there anymore, it's been a while since I've been on one.

Jerseydave
02-09-2013, 05:43 PM
I have one, with both the roller and the cushion. The cushion is easier, plus it rocks in 4 different directions so I think it's better to practice on. My 9 year old daughter is really good on it, but she's light so I'm sure that helps. :)

Lots of people make the board....you could just buy the cushion seperately.
Some people use an old skateboard deck and a PVC pipe wrapped with carpet or soft tape.

FoggyNogginz
02-09-2013, 11:40 PM
I have one and love it. If you can Endo, then you can surf. End of story! Lots of fun.

Tristarboarder
02-09-2013, 11:49 PM
So, you are sayin that it is pretty challenging? Probably a good skill builder? I read somewhere, could have been here, that a guy attached an old rope/handle to the wall of his garage and then practiced on his Indo....I wanna learn goofy riding as good as regular on my board, so I thought I would see how or if they were effective. $120 is spend for a piece of wood, but w.t.h.

jasonba1
02-10-2013, 09:36 AM
ive got a old one I would sell to anyone if they are interested

uplander
02-10-2013, 04:27 PM
never new this existed, I bet you could make one pretty easy with some plywood and pvc pipe