PDA

View Full Version : Kneeboard / wakesurf combo racks???

51timber
02-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Does anyone knowof a combo rack for both a kneeboard and a wakeboard? I'd mnt it on a zero flex toer for a 03x30

HRC
02-03-2013, 09:19 AM
I actually found some by doing a search on Ebay for wakeboard/kneeboard racks.

mzimme
02-03-2013, 10:22 AM
You could assemble one at diywake.com. They have kneedboard forks, surf forks, and mounting systems to add those forks too.

nickespi
02-03-2013, 11:47 AM
The issue is getting them put on our towers. You can get the forks all day long, but I don't believe they have the same bolt spacing as the forks on the zero flex. I'm considering pulling the stock forks off and mounting a swinging rack on the tower tubing right where the current forks are. Not sure how it will look, but I may give it a try.

jafo9
02-03-2013, 12:08 PM
here is our solution. i added a surf/wake board combo rack on the starboard side and a knee/wake board combo rack on the port side. these are both from krypt. obviously these are mounted below the oem location. i you look closely, the upper rack on the starboard side isn't oem either. the PO on this boat had destroyed the stock rack so i took an old krypt rack i had from an older boat and drilled and tapped new holes on the fingers to fit in the oem slot. the aluminum is fairly soft so the process was pretty simple.

its not as pretty as i'd like, but it sure is nice having a space for all our boards. particularly when we have guests.

nickespi
02-03-2013, 01:46 PM
That's perfect. I need to give this a try on my boat.

51timber
02-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Sounds like a plan!!!