PDA

View Full Version : Old Pics

Ron Grover
02-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Maybe I should post this on the 'Morning Joke" page. Going through old pictures last night and found this one from the early '70's.

It really isn't pretty when you age. The wifey is going to kill me.

SPSinclair 190
02-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Looks like a mid 70s Taperflex ski there ! Had one just like it was the 1st ski my brother and I learned on and what a heavy thing it was !!

thatsmrmastercraft
02-01-2013, 11:09 PM
With a group of friends and relatives we used to spend two weeks vacation in Northern Wisconsin. Picture was taken after a ski show we used to put on for family and anyone who cared to watch. I am on the far left holding my old EP Super 1 slalom ski.

EricB
02-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Fun pics guys! Just remember...growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

JohnnyB
02-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Maybe I should post this on the 'Morning Joke" page. Going through old pictures last night and found this one from the early '70's.

It really isn't pretty when you age. The wifey is going to kill me.

So what kind of ski is carl roberge holding in that pic?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

JohnnyB
02-02-2013, 06:20 AM
With a group of friends and relatives we used to spend two weeks vacation in Northern Wisconsin. Picture was taken after a ski show we used to put on for family and anyone who cared to watch. I am on the far left holding my old EP Super 1 slalom ski.

Looks just like the boat i skied behind back in those days....

Except sub in harvest gold where yours is green

Slinkyredfoot
02-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Just learning to ski age 6, Lake Wawasee Indiana

JohnnyB
02-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Just learning to ski age 6, Lake Wawasee Indiana

Barely heavy enough to keep the rope tight

thatsmrmastercraft
02-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Looks just like the boat i skied behind back in those days....

Except sub in harvest gold where yours is green

That was my cousin's green Glastron with a 50 Merc. The boat on the left of the dock is still in the family....a 1960 Alumacraft Queen 16. It had the original 1960 75 hp Johnson at the time of that pic (1979 or so). It has been repowered twice and restored once since that time. Can't find a current pic.