PDA

View Full Version : Go Pro Camera

hbomb
01-24-2013, 09:53 PM
finally got one...........
they are brilliant........ had it fastened to the tower and we got some great shots of the grand children and our kids on their boards........

problem I had was getting a decent case for the thing...........

for all the MC owners down under in Australia or even in the US I guess......, I got my case from these guys..........

I got the SP case - small one - it is perfect and came quick.........

http://www.goprocases.com.au/

milkmania
01-24-2013, 10:39 PM
the high was 39 degees F today..... I'd have been charged with child abuse if I threw the grandkids in the lake today :(

hbomb
01-24-2013, 11:19 PM
being from down under we have had 39 this week........... centigrade!!
we have a long weekend - this weekend - Australia Day Monday and forecast is
mid 30's......... roll on summer
sorry guys but when we are in the depthsd of winter and we read the forum and look at some of you sensational lakes.. green with envy!

thatsmrmastercraft
01-24-2013, 11:20 PM
being from down under we have had 39 this week........... centigrade!!
we have a long weekend - this weekend - Australia Day Monday and forecast is
mid 30's......... roll on summer
sorry guys but when we are in the depthsd of winter and we read the forum and look at some of you sensational lakes.. green with envy!

So lets see some pics to help us through.

GoneBoatN
01-24-2013, 11:39 PM
So lets see some pics to help us through.

+99999999

hbomb
01-24-2013, 11:56 PM
will load up some picks when we get back next week, but in the meantime, for the guys that are into waterskiing and ski racing, our town hosts the Southern 80........... same as the Catalina in your neck of the woods but the 80 is on the Murray River.
Local population of the Echuca / Moama area (where our shack is) is around 18,000 but on the weekend of the 80 it swells to around 100,000+.......... cops are busy!!
http://www.southern80.com.au/

Double D
01-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Got my GoPro Hero 3 on Saturday. Just playing around so far. Ready to try it on the boat but have more than a month before I can. :(. Love it but can't stop buying accessories.

jasonba1
01-25-2013, 07:30 AM
if anyone ever wants to mount there gopro on there guns or bows or even there dog I can help you out I own a company that makes these mounts

Barefooter92
01-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Waiting on the delivery of my Contour+2 to be delivered. Lookng forward to getting some great 'footing shots and mounting to the kids skis!

CruisinGA
01-25-2013, 08:21 AM
if anyone ever wants to mount there gopro on there guns or bows or even there dog I can help you out I own a company that makes these mounts

Yes- i tried a couple things this year to mount my Hero2 to my shotgun for duck season without much luck. What have you got?

jasonba1
01-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey CruisinGa we have 3 differnet shotgun mounts you can check them out at www.captureyourhunt.com if any fellow mastercraft owners like any of the products let me know and ill give everyone a better price

CruisinGA
01-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Ill be in touch... This morning my buddies and I were wishing we had a mount for my gopro to capture our duck hunt

jasonba1
01-26-2013, 05:59 PM
let me know and ill take care of you

orbeamlb
01-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Broke in our GoPro Hero 3 at Stingray City (Grand Cayman) and Cozumel. Works really well underwater. Can't wait to take it Skiing and Cycling.

Golden brett
02-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Bought a hero 2 also and did some films in the snow! Works really great, gonna bring it to hawaii and we'll try it on some real waves!!! But can't wait to try it on our new toy...'13 x10 that is!!!

Double D
02-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Taking mine to Mexico on the 28th and will get some underwater shots.... Still cant wait for waterski season!!

GoneBoatN
02-15-2013, 12:22 PM
....Pics = Video.....

Golden brett
02-15-2013, 03:31 PM
i'll be back with pics and vids for sure!!!!

Double D
02-15-2013, 03:55 PM
i'll be back with pics and vids for sure!!!!

Me too, but my waterski vids will go into this thread:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=49184

GoneBoatN
02-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Taking mine to Mexico on the 28th and will get some underwater shots.... Still cant wait for waterski season!!

Some video my son took last spring scuba diving in Hawaii: http://vimeo.com/marty94583/swimmingwithashark

Double D
02-15-2013, 09:18 PM
....Pics = Video.....

Here is a test video I did with the handlebar mount and a broomstick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIRHLNnjzVQ

jhall0711
02-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Here is a test video I did with the handlebar mount and a broomstick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIRHLNnjzVQ

New truck there Double D?

Double D
02-15-2013, 10:07 PM
New truck there Double D?

Nope, the Avalanche is not going anywhere. Its my brothers truck.

jhall0711
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Nope, the Avalanche is not going anywhere. Its my brothers truck.

Dodge truck and a Nautique behind it..... What are we going to do with that guy. ;)

Double D
02-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Dodge truck and a Nautique behind it..... What are we going to do with that guy. ;)

I don't know, love him like a brother I guess... :rolleyes:

I can say that the only reason he owns the Dodge (he is a Ford guy) is because it was his father-in-law's that died of cancer and they wanted to keep it in the family. The grey works with the grey in the boat. FYI: this was NOT taken with a GoPro.... :o

Have we jacked this thread enough??? :D

93Prostar190
02-17-2013, 11:23 PM
DoubleD we bought a GoPro (josh did) and we used it on our trip to Utah ..... The footage is great quality, battery life seems to go by quick ... Footage is great.

Double D
02-17-2013, 11:31 PM
DoubleD we bought a GoPro (josh did) and we used it on our trip to Utah ..... The footage is great quality, battery life seems to go by quick ... Footage is great.

That's very cool. I can imagine some good video and pictures during next years Bash.

Double D
03-07-2013, 11:54 PM
As promised, I took some video while at the ocean in Mexico. The in-the-water shots were not as nice because of all the wave action messing up the sand and silt. I may post those later...

I also did a timelasp but it was kind of boring....

and two shorts of an official redneck family from Utah who were so drunk the dummy was trying to injure seagulls by throwing sand at them, an everyone else. Anyone want to see that?? :D

This was just placing the camera in the sand and letting it roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXMgw-I5tm4

Disclaimer: The publisher is not responsible for feelings of dread and dispar as a result of viewing this warm weather video.... :rolleyes:

Patrick Hardy
03-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Picked up a new toy from Wakeye.com for my GoPro 3 the other day all the way from New Zealand. I can not wait to get out and use it. Hopefully skiing and testing it out this weekend. It was a expensive gift to myself, but I have been waiting and checking out a lot of camera holders for a few years. All of the reviews of it have been good. Should really make it easier on filming in the boat.

Double D
03-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Picked up a new toy from Wakeye.com for my GoPro 3 the other day all the way from New Zealand. I can not wait to get out and use it. Hopefully skiing and testing it out this weekend. It was a expensive gift to myself, but I have been waiting and checking out a lot of camera holders for a few years. All of the reviews of it have been good. Should really make it easier on filming in the boat.

Looks expensive.......

thatsmrmastercraft
03-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Looks expensive.......

.............and very cool!

Patrick Hardy
03-08-2013, 01:10 PM

Looks expensive.......

Yes it was twice the cost of the other camera holders / tracking devices, but I have been using all different types for decades. Everything from Electrical tape, PVC piping, etc.. With the amount of vibrations, wear and tear, stresses and torque put on the pylon / rope this products seems to have solved all that. I will know better after a season of use thou. It was about the same cost as the GoPro cameras, $230.00 delivered any where in the world in two days.