PDA

View Full Version : Never had this happen before!

jmyers
09-13-2005, 02:02 PM
We were out on Sunday afternoon, and I was pulling a 12 year old on a wakeboard on the Delta with no boats on the river when a rental houseboat was coming towards me and turned right into my path!! I didn't know where I should go so I kept on my legal side and gave it some gas, if I would have turned I probably would have made it but not my boarder! I couldn't belive this idiot actually turned and kept coming at me!! I passed, pulled my boarder in and chased after the idiot as I skipped off his rear corner I slid sideways right by him to give him a little @@@!!! He acted like nothing was wrong, this is why renting houseboats or any boats to complete idiots is a problem(god I wish I was skiing when it happened, I would have sprayed the h**l out of their friggin boat!! :mad: :twocents:

rodltg2
09-13-2005, 02:10 PM
almost as bad as when i was driving my houseboat on the delta on labor day going about 12mph. some wakeboard boat with his boarder pass me on my left and go right in front of me and his rider fell. this idiot didnt realize that houseboats dont slow down or turn that fast. especailly mine since iwas twoing my boat behind it and my reverse is sticky. luckliy for him i was able to turn out of the way in time and he was able to get back up an go fairly quick.

jmyers
09-13-2005, 02:17 PM
almost as bad as when i was driving my houseboat on the delta on labor day going about 12mph. some wakeboard boat with his boarder go right in front of me and his rider fell. this idiot didnt realize that houseboats dont slow down or turn that fast. luckliy for him i was able to turn out of the way in time and he was able to get back up an go fairly quick.
Almost rod, but this was really bad this guy was on the other side and turned for no reason but to try the head on!! If I could have gotten on that houseboat I would have Beaten the S**T out of him!! I have no idea what the h**l he was thinking If you were there you would have one the same. I fully understand houseboats but when you are on the river with no boats there is no reason for that happening! Remember it was a rental, we aren't talking about a houseboat owner.

rodltg2
09-13-2005, 02:26 PM
the delta is definalety not a place for rookie houseboaters. i would never rent one there. im scared navigating mine and its only 32ft. i cant imagine those big 50+ ones, and i have been around houseboats all my life. cant mess around out there.
i thought i was going to sink my boat last time. i came up on one of those big yachts in my bu the weekend before last and i dint realize how big a wake he was carrying. turned out it was about 7ft high. i tried to avoid it but got all caught up in the rollers. before i new it a huge wave when over the front. i lost sight of the horizon for what seemed like 3 seconds. everyone in the boat got a bath except me. i hid under the windshiled and the water went right over.

erkoehler
09-13-2005, 02:34 PM
WOW, sounds like a great day on the water :uglyhamme

jmyers
09-13-2005, 03:01 PM
WOW, sounds like a great day on the water :uglyhamme
Great day of boating, BAD physco houseboat driver!! :noface: There's always one idiot in the bunch! :banana: