PDA

View Full Version : installing skins vs shop

02ProstarSammyD
01-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Ok guys need an opinion. Running through some options on interior and this is a wee bit beyond me. Right now have a good price for skins. Which btw I can not say enough good about Jim at Viper. He has been fantastic to work with so far with options, getting me tedious quotes, and answering my assault of rediculous questions.

So how difficult is the installation of the skins and has anyone opted to have a local shop install someone elses skins in their boat. My problem is the logistics of getting a boat 8 hours down the road and then returning the next week to pick it up. Lots of gas burned on top of having it done.

Sodar
01-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Any local upholsterer can do the install job. Personally, I'd rather have a pro do it, because I know if I did it that I would notice every wrinkle or loose spot and it would drive me crazy. That said, the job is not tough and can be made easier by letting the vinyl warm up out in the sun and using a steamer to make it nice and supple and to get any wrinkles out.

mikeg205
01-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Any local upholsterer can do the install job. Personally, I'd rather have a pro do it, because I know if I did it that I would notice every wrinkle or loose spot and it would drive me crazy. That said, the job is not tough and can be made easier by letting the vinyl warm up out in the sun and using a steamer to make it nice and supple and to get any wrinkles out.

^^+1 - installing upholstery is a somewhere between a skill and art. The guys like at Viper have true feel for what the skin is doing and can see in their minds eye ... like guys who install vehicle wraps...they only like one type of vinyl and laminate...cuz they know how it will behave. Also it depends where you are on the MCOCD scale...

02ProstarSammyD
01-09-2013, 04:43 PM
^yea I'm in the same boat but right now I'm looking at a G spot (gas etc) and 32 hours of road time to get the skins installed at Viper. I feel the price he's offered is fair for install (not a grand) but after thinking about it 800 miles of trailering the boat and 1600 total miles at 3.30 a gallon would be brutal to swallow (13.5 avg mpg and 8 with the boat). Would equal 490+bucks in gas and the 32 hours of lost time

cbryan70
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
what about drop shipping it all?

Bouyhead
01-09-2013, 04:59 PM
If you were doing an 85 MC I would say knock your socks off. Easy,breezy,japanesey. Just a bunch of square shapes. Newer boats have alot of wrap around bolsters,pleats and curves. Lots of streching,pulling,steaming, etc. I restored an 04' LXi and farmed out all the tough pieces and glad I did. Unfortunately I did go thru one upholsterer before I found a good one. First guy did the wrap around back seat, came back with some wrinkles he refused to fix, the next guy was a local latino, didn't speak a lick of english. Fixed the back seat and did all the other complicated stuff. I did all the straight up square stuff; rear trunk, motor box and all seating cushions. Do you have any local guys you can feel out?

76S&S
01-09-2013, 05:18 PM
what about drop shipping it all?

What he said; why couldn't you remove the cushions and build a crate for them? Ship them to Viper and let him ship them back.

I'm thinking that someone on here did just that.

CruisinGA
01-09-2013, 05:30 PM
What he said; why couldn't you remove the cushions and build a crate for them? Ship them to Viper and let him ship them back.

I'm thinking that someone on here did just that.

Someone did. Can't find the thread.

Crate it up and uship it!

02ProstarSammyD
01-09-2013, 05:53 PM
I can't imagine the shipping on sending the entire interior. WIll look into it though lol

02ProstarSammyD
01-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Now who wants to help me with the interior colors/design? haha

Me/girly are on polar opposite ends of the earth on ideas.

dfmaus
01-10-2013, 05:32 PM
There's an upholsterer in Clayton that has a good reputation - I have not dealt with them yet. I am planning on having them redo my driver seat cushion sometime this winter. They advertise on craigslist occasionally - I think I have their contact info saved off somewhere.

No idea if they can or will do skins.

I can't imagine the shipping on sending the entire interior. WIll look into it though lol

JimN
01-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Ok guys need an opinion. Running through some options on interior and this is a wee bit beyond me. Right now have a good price for skins. Which btw I can not say enough good about Jim at Viper. He has been fantastic to work with so far with options, getting me tedious quotes, and answering my assault of rediculous questions.

So how difficult is the installation of the skins and has anyone opted to have a local shop install someone elses skins in their boat. My problem is the logistics of getting a boat 8 hours down the road and then returning the next week to pick it up. Lots of gas burned on top of having it done.

If you don't know the tricks of the trade, it can be a real PITA. If you do, not so bad. You have to have a local shop that can do this

madcityskier
01-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Ask Jim for ideas. He's done a few on his own to sell. There's a ps190 and a Supra (Legacy maybe?) he did that are awesome. Check pics on his Facebook page for ideas too.

02ProstarSammyD
01-11-2013, 09:04 AM
If you don't know the tricks of the trade, it can be a real PITA. If you do, not so bad. You have to have a local shop that can do this

Well actually think I lucked out. A buddy of my brother that I know has been working on basic interiors for awhile now and has all the tools of the trade at his shop. Its about 3 hours down the road but going to load up the 5x8 and run them down to him. Shouldn't cost more than beer/dinner/supplies

Jim has been excellent about colors etc and ideas I'm just struggling where to go with it color wise. Its all white (no color at all) inside now so hard to mentally see it with color

JimN
01-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Well actually think I lucked out. A buddy of my brother that I know has been working on basic interiors for awhile now and has all the tools of the trade at his shop. Its about 3 hours down the road but going to load up the 5x8 and run them down to him. Shouldn't cost more than beer/dinner/supplies

Jim has been excellent about colors etc and ideas I'm just struggling where to go with it color wise. Its all white (no color at all) inside now so hard to mentally see it with color

I wrote 'tricks' and that's what I meant. A stapler with stainless staples and a steamer are about as exotic as the tools need to be if you had the skins made and shipped to you. If he has a steamer, it will turn out best- the foam plumps when the steam hits it and the material is a lot more supple when it's warm. A heat gun is fine, but the steamer can't melt the vinyl. With a real heat gun, you can light a cigarette or cigar.

02ProstarSammyD
01-11-2013, 09:58 AM
yea he said he has a steamer and pneumatic stapler. While they aren't exotic I have neither. Worth the 3 hour drive as opposed to me renting/buying this equip. He's done a few interiors on older boats. If anything seems fishy I'll run like crazy lol

There's an upholsterer in Clayton that has a good reputation - I have not dealt with them yet. I am planning on having them redo my driver seat cushion sometime this winter. They advertise on craigslist occasionally - I think I have their contact info saved off somewhere.

I've seen his ads but I tend to be scared of anything that comes out of clayton jk. A big plus is I get to help/watch with this guy and hopefully learn some of these tricks.

JimN
01-11-2013, 10:05 AM
yea he said he has a steamer and pneumatic stapler. While they aren't exotic I have neither. Worth the 3 hour drive as opposed to me renting/buying this equip. He's done a few interiors on older boats. If anything seems fishy I'll run like crazy lol

Watch how he does the corners. That's important to how they look and how they sit on a surface.

cpr05xtr
01-11-2013, 11:13 AM
I redid the skins in my xstar. I did a ton of research on the proper stapler and procedures to put them on myself. I am such a perfectionist that i did not want to have someone put them on for me and me be pissed because i could have done a better job. I did just under half of my interior and it cost me $52 to ship half way across the country. Personally i am happy i did them myself.

wheelerd
01-11-2013, 11:46 PM
I did a complete install on my former TriStar including the engine box and side panels. It was my first time doing something like this but I worked slow and steady and followed the "measure twice, trim once" approach. All I used were a hand-held clothes steamer for the foam, a hair dryer to soften up the vinyl as needed, and an electric staple gun. Once it was all done several people told me that it looked like a pro job.

Just this past week I installed the rear seat and bow seats in my X5 which I will be selling come spring. Those took a couple hours total.

With both boats I had the skins done locally. By stripping and reinstalling myself I likely saved $1000.

(I had the observer's seat on the X5 done two seasons ago by CopyCat Covers. Great job, but lousy customer service and communication.)

02ProstarSammyD
01-14-2013, 08:44 AM
All I can say is I hate staples

JimN
01-14-2013, 09:08 AM
All I can say is I hate staples

Would you rather use tacks? They work great in wood and some composites but not all. Plus, I don't think they're available in stainless.

02ProstarSammyD
01-14-2013, 09:46 AM
haha no just complaining about the removal process. I got all but the wraparound side bow panels removed (can't reach the bolts to remove). Obviously this boat has been recovered in some places before. 2 diff thicknesses of vinyl will clearly diff backing and .....................alot of non stainless staples.

I'm sure you can guess how freaking awesome it has been to find 3 panels with atleast 500-1000 staples each rusted to the point of breaking. Absolutely miserable but it was 75 degrees yesterday so sat on the porch drinking beer and pulling staples from 9am-5pm

Anyone know a trick to get to the bow side panel bolts by the speakers. I screwed with them for an hour and all I got was 2 bloody arms and frustration

02ProstarSammyD
01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Btw if anyone needs the trick to getting the front bow wraparounds out.........there is one. I left a pint of blood around the port side speaker hole to get the front fastener out. I came into the house asking for some bandage to wrap around my other arm before I started the opposite side. My 100lb g/f stuck her arm right in and took it off in 2 seconds.

Use small children and women for the cause. The fasteners to the rear of the speaker holes can be reached by contorting your body as far as you can under the dash and blindly reaching out.

02ProstarSammyD
01-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Hey guys came into a slight problem. Had my rear seat done last year by a local shop. The skins were "ok" but evidently they removed the original base/board and replaced it with treated ply. Its heavier than a 75lb bag of dog poo and has turned into a sponge. I have the template and have built previous bases with epoxied ply but with a span as long as the 209 I'm alil worried about that. Should I just epoxy or go full glass on it?

Sodar
01-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Buy a sheet of King Starboard and or honeycomb aluminum and make it OEM.

TRBenj
01-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Will honeycomb aluminum hold staples? Thats a new one for me... Ive been on the lookout for a suitable composite seat base material for a while. There are mixed reviews for starboard... some say it holds staples and works great, others say it sags under its own weight and doesnt hold them very well. There are some postive reviews for extruded PVC (XPVC) though, so that was the direction I was leaning on our next build... Curious if anyone else has found something suitable.

JRW160
01-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Starboard is good stuff. I used some 3/8" starboard for my amp rack and some 1/2" to support my bow filler cushion. I'm pretty sure it is what my OEM seat bases are made out of.

Sodar
01-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Good info. As far as staples either, I have never had an issue. I can say is that my '96 used honeycomb and was stapled... I pulled them out when I had to have my back cushion re-stitched. My '07 rear seat is very light, so I always just assumed it was honeycomb as well, but I do not know for sure.

02ProstarSammyD
01-24-2013, 02:39 PM
I've heard the same about the starboard not holding weight. We are talking about a roughly 72" span on the 209 which I would think would dip.

wheelerd
01-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago I installed a new skin on the rear seat base of my '01 X5. It has the factory aluminum -- however it is constructed. I used a combination of 3/8" and 1/2" staples and they held just fine.

JimN
01-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago I installed a new skin on the rear seat base of my '01 X5. It has the factory aluminum -- however it is constructed. I used a combination of 3/8" and 1/2" staples and they held just fine.

I remember these having a wedge that was placed under the rear seat, to help support it. Why not attach something like this to the bottom, instead of something loose that can be lost?

02ProstarSammyD
01-24-2013, 06:52 PM
I remember these having a wedge that was placed under the rear seat, to help support it. Why not attach something like this to the bottom, instead of something loose that can be lost?

No dice. Sac under the rear seat that is far larger than the space both vertically and in width. Most of the time it lives in the sundeck position

JimN
01-24-2013, 06:55 PM
No dice. Sac under the rear seat that is far larger than the space both vertically and in width. Most of the time it lives in the sundeck position

I meant, attach it to the bottom of the seat cushion, not the floor.

02ProstarSammyD
01-28-2013, 01:36 PM
I meant, attach it to the bottom of the seat cushion, not the floor.
ah I gotcha. I've given it some thought and think I'm going to do ply and epoxy it along with doubling up on the metal underseat supports. That should cut some of the weight. Other option ripping some strips for under it. Going to dig into it this weekend and just go one way or the other.

02ProstarSammyD
02-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Jim just put pics up of mine on FB. Can't put them here b/c of work blockage but omg sexy time

02ProstarSammyD
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4940
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4939
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4938

02ProstarSammyD
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4937
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4936
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4935

02ProstarSammyD
02-05-2013, 12:25 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4934
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4933
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4931

nickespi
02-05-2013, 03:02 PM
That observer seat made me jizz in my pants!

02ProstarSammyD
02-05-2013, 03:20 PM
That observer seat made me jizz in my pants!

I haven't sat down since they uploaded the pictures for fear of staining

Then I got bad news. Evidently the old skins were diff sizes and now I have to mail in my rear decks to have them actually install the skins. I appreciate the meticulous nature and the possible monster headache Jim saved me but my budget is getting blown up

jasonba1
02-05-2013, 04:53 PM
looking great viper always does some awesome work

nickespi
02-05-2013, 06:53 PM
I haven't sat down since they uploaded the pictures for fear of staining

Then I got bad news. Evidently the old skins were diff sizes and now I have to mail in my rear decks to have them actually install the skins. I appreciate the meticulous nature and the possible monster headache Jim saved me but my budget is getting blown up

That's what budgets are for...getting shot to hell. Ours' sure did and we're not even close to being done haha

02ProstarSammyD
02-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey I was cool with it until the government told me I can't have my tax money on time. Now I'm just peaved. Hey sorry about not getting back to you on the speakers. I've been slammed at work and the woman has been out of town so lil ones are taking up all my time. I'll get them shipped after tomorrow when work lightens up.

nickespi
02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
No worries man. I won't see the boat until around the end of May anyway.

02ProstarSammyD
02-08-2013, 10:40 AM
And they are done minus 2 skins I have to send the cushions up for. Picking up next week. All I can say is WOW

engine cover
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4950
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4948
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4951

nickespi
02-08-2013, 10:54 AM
You know what I think.

02ProstarSammyD
02-08-2013, 11:24 AM
haha yea. And on top of that got some new toys yesterday. My girl is starting to wonder how these things get bought. Should I tell her its santa or the boat fairy?
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/HouseCreek-20130207-00210_zpsa7ecdf03.jpg

jasonba1
02-08-2013, 02:12 PM
viper never ceases to amaze

captain planet
02-08-2013, 04:03 PM

I've only read through post #9 on this, but my buddy just had ALL the seats in his 2007 X-2 redone and had them ALL shipped to his house from TN. I just texted him to find out how much that was. I can't see it being more than around $300 to $350 round trip in shipping.

02ProstarSammyD
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
^Yea I figured somewhere in the 3-400 range. I ended up shipping all my skins in one box for less than 40 bucks. For me personally I would have loved the option for viper to install but after shipping etc would have been close to a G in extra cost. In my frugal ways I am having a buddy help me who does boat interiors, buying a new compressor/stapler, and will spend the extra 800 bucks on boat gas. Hopefully it all turns out well but I guess we'll see. Funny in the end that we are going to end up driving up there to pick them up anyways due to an unscheduled mountain vaca

drschemel
02-08-2013, 06:44 PM
I just shipped my entire upholstry to Viper from NW Arkansas. It was about $250 one way. The dog house engine cover is big and the side panels are long so the crate ended up being 8'x4'x3'. And that's with one of the the side panels sticking about 18" over the end. If you just didn't send the biggest pieces, it wouldn't be so bad. I also used chip board to make a rigid box and you could try cardboard instead to save weight. For me, saving sales taxes and not paying extra for instalation more than made up for the shipping. Also, Viper was less expensive than the skin shops I checked. I will be posting pics in about a month when every thing is back and put on the boat.

gsxrjtt
02-12-2013, 01:01 PM
How Much should an interior cost??? What would be a acceptable price for a Capt chair or other pieces i understand newer boat can get pricey.. but what about an older boat from mid later 80's..
Just had a capt chair redone for my 85 and it cost me 300$ did know wether it was a decent deal or not..

02ProstarSammyD
02-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Well drove up to Maryville yesterday and picked up the skins. Look great and JIm was nice enough to meet use early morn sat. Pee'd in and played around with Nicks x-30 and about 100 other boats there.

Stritt
02-18-2013, 03:33 PM
I stopped in this afternoon while up here looking for housing. Can't say enough how great their work looks!!!

We will wait until we move up to knoxville and then they can do their magic with our 205. Have samples of the carbon....nice stuff.

76S&S
02-18-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm taking my boat up to Jim later this week. It is in desperate need (at least to me) of a new interior.

nickespi
02-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Cory, no pissing in my boat. You're worse than a dog.

02ProstarSammyD
02-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Sorry dude it was really cold in the shop. I'm sure it froze for easy cleanup. Plus no carpet to stain.

Update:
New compressor, staple gun, and other supplies showed up via ups santa yesterday. Picking up steamer today and going to town tonight. Got a few skins dry fitted and happy with the quality so far.

nickespi
02-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Can't wait to see what my boat will look like lol. Great those things put on already.

02ProstarSammyD
02-21-2013, 09:53 AM
They are coming along just fine. Haven't had much time. Wifey has had me making some cornhole boards for a wedding and actually left viper without my hidems so waiting on those. Sneak peak just for you nick

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=814&pictureid=4971

jmw
02-21-2013, 08:44 PM
What brand stapler are you using? How is it holding up? I'm about to purchase one for a couple projects and dont want to spend a fortune but many of the cheaper ones have crazy mixed reviews... and the last thing I want is something constantly jamming or that you have to go back with a hammer.

02ProstarSammyD
02-22-2013, 08:35 AM
surebonder 9615. 28 off amazon with free shipping if you are a prime member. No problems so far minus the instructions are useless. It has weird reviews but have a buddy who does interiors and he's been using the same one for a year with no issues.

wheelerd
02-22-2013, 10:33 AM
I use a Mastercraft electric stapler that cost about $40 and I've shot 1000+ T50 staples from 1/4" to 1/2" with no problems. I used it for all the upholstery in my first boat and several seats in my next boat. (Mastercraft is the house brand of one of our major hardware/automotive stores here in Canada. No relation to MasterCraft.):D

02ProstarSammyD
03-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Guess I've been slack on this. Devoted sat/sun to knocking this out. Got everything covered except for the rear bench. Had that redone last year and the shop just slapped treated sandwiched 1/2" ply together in the back.

Got some 1/2" ply sandwiched and threw some expoxy on this weekend. Much nicer finish and no worries of water logging.

Also had to redo some foam.

Heres the front as it is now. Still have to bolt it all up and get the speaker holes done.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=814&pictureid=5034

Got the rear stuff bolted in and done.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=814&pictureid=5035

Sorry about the crappy pics. Bulb went out in garage before I got pics

02ProstarSammyD
03-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Also just some tips for people doing this themselves.

-Steamer works great but throwing them in the dryer for like 2 minutes makes short work of this. I could get large flatter pieces done in no time without plastic with them really warm.

-The engine cover goes on better without plastic imho. Get it super warm since and slap it on quick!

-The "deal" of a stapler was the surebonder 9615. Was like 20 bucks on amazon with free prime shipping. I will however be sending it back. After the entire job was done the trigger went to crap and the spring was getting loose. For a 1 job project it was great and cheap. Would not buy for long term use.

-To remove staples get a precision flatblade screwdriver. You can pop them right out and grab the straglers that break apart with a pair of pliers. Removing the staples 2-3x the time of putting everything back together so don't get discouraged.

-label everything and take pictures. I took pictures of every panels back before and placed each panels parts in a seperate labeled bag. So glad I did now

nickespi
03-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Love the quilting on the deck. Looks awesome!

02ProstarSammyD
04-11-2013, 03:56 PM
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/IMG-20130404-00276_zps0599bdbc.jpg
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/HouseCreek-20130317-00262_zps5c7a4616.jpg

nickespi
04-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Coming along bro. Is it complete now? I know you guys are seeing some good temps out there.

02ProstarSammyD
04-11-2013, 04:04 PM
yea done. Just have to bolt up the from drivers side and drivers seat in. The upholstery is done though. Other than that still stuck on rewiring pretty much everything

nickespi
04-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Damn, that sucks. I have to mess with my wiring when I get back stateside too.

02ProstarSammyD
04-11-2013, 04:12 PM
I moved all my amps, batteries, added a 3rd battery, rewiring tower, and throwing a new sub in along with all new speakers...........and need to be the water sunday haha

nickespi
04-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Good luck with that! When you're done, swing by my place and get mine cleaned up. I could use a third battery and my amps need a better mounting spot. Also, all the speakers need to be replaced...minus the subs. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

02ProstarSammyD
04-11-2013, 04:19 PM
20 minutes max. That inside wall worked great for amps. I actually put one starting battery in the "cooler" and mounted the others against the bow seat wall. Created a large pocket of room under the passenger seat.

nickespi
04-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Both batteries are in starboard locker for me. 750 fat sacs are going in so I guess batts will go forward a touch, under the starboard side seats. I surf goofy so that works better for me anyway. I just don't know how to wire everything correctly so I don't blow it all up. I want the stereo separate.

02ProstarSammyD
04-11-2013, 04:26 PM
The beauty of being a licensed electrician

02ProstarSammyD
05-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Ok so got some final product pictures this weekend. Excuse the blackberry quality pictures. Here are some before:
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/boat3_zps33efe068.jpg
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/boat2_zps14b92823.jpg
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/boat1_zps82e822cf.jpg

02ProstarSammyD
05-14-2013, 09:08 AM
And after

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/HouseCreek-20130512-00330_zps9341c1bb.jpg
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/int3_zps61f3998d.jpg
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/int2_zps9e4f2a43.jpg

02ProstarSammyD
05-14-2013, 09:13 AM
List of items completed for the year:
Flush pro installed in lieu of Stock Merc recirculator. (block drains plugged)
New Mtx speakers inside
New amps
on board charger
3rd battery installed
new fuel gauge and sender
new depth finder
new decals (sides and rear)
new sub under drivers seat
carpet power washed
bow filler cut & installed
platform redone
speaker wiring run through tower

and my favorite part is that on the first crank.......

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/williamburell/HouseCreek-20130512-00331_zps31b7883a.jpg

19_Skier
05-14-2013, 10:25 AM
wow, that interior looks amazing! enjoy your new boat :D