PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana?

wbreaux
12-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Anyone in Louisiana who uses someone besides bennets for service? I have had terrible experiences with them and I've brought my boat to Dallas the past few times it's needed work. Getting tired of all the extra hassle that entails though.

mwg
12-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience with Bennet's. Although I do my own service/maintenance and have never used Bennet's for service, they have always treated me well and have been very helpful with any questions I may have or purchases I've made. What are you looking to have done? Routine maintenance?

bobx1
12-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Wbreaux - check your PM

east tx skier
12-20-2012, 07:44 PM
If you're willing to leave it, I could save you an hour. Drop it off at Ski N Sport in Tyler. They are the only place I would ever want working on my boat. And I'm very picky. They worked on my MC as well.

LittleFuss
04-12-2013, 02:04 PM
If your engine is an Indmar, Bayou Outdoor Supercenter is an Indmar service center...I have not used them but understand them to have some top notch mechanics...

BTW Bennett's hired a new mechanic a couple of months ago. Don;t know much about him but in my experience the return time went down significantly...It was during a slower part of the season though.