PDA

View Full Version : Twitter

Covi
12-15-2012, 08:11 PM
I thought I'd ask? How many team talkers are following MasterCraft boats on Twitter?

I just started following today.

JohnE
12-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Not me. This entire social media is just a necessary evil IMO. I don't imagine corporate likes it much

Covi
12-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Yea, John I struggle with it also. I'm not a Face Booker but do follow a lot of my favorite athletes on twitter. At times it breaks news before the media gets a hold of it.

d2jp
12-16-2012, 09:46 AM
I follow MasterCraft, Harley Clifford and a few others on Twitter.

I struggle with social media, especially FB and Twitter. I really don't need pictures of what my 'friends' are having for dinner, etc. OTOH it can be a good way to keep in touch when you have family and friends spread all over the country.

TeamTalk is a form of social media. But forums like this, as well as others I have an interest in contain a wealth of information - and I learn a lot (without having to see a picture of what you had for dinner):)

milkmania
12-16-2012, 09:52 AM
I follow MasterCraft, Harley Clifford and a few others on Twitter.

I struggle with social media, especially FB and Twitter. I really don't need pictures of what my 'friends' are having for dinner, etc. OTOH it can be a good way to keep in touch when you have family and friends spread all over the country.

TeamTalk is a form of social media. But forums like this, as well as others I have an interest in contain a wealth of information - and I learn a lot (without having to see a picture of what you had for dinner):)

shoot!
I can show you what I had for dinner with tweeter or FB:rolleyes:

mikeg205
12-16-2012, 09:57 AM
shoot!
I can show you what I had for dinner with tweeter or FB:rolleyes:

On Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest...etc "YES U CAN" - Finally stole something from the big "O"...:D

02ProstarSammyD
12-17-2012, 11:41 AM
@no_quarter_dad

I don't follow MC on it though.

Covi
12-20-2012, 07:34 PM
MC just posted on twitter. Look familiar? Looks like a PS 190 CLOSED BOW going down the line.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-20-2012, 11:58 PM
MC just posted on twitter. Look familiar? Looks like a PS 190 CLOSED BOW going down the line.

I have no interest in twitter, but happy they posted my '77. It's on facebook also, and I do spend a little time on there.

Love the shot of the 190 going down the line.

Covi
12-21-2012, 06:03 AM
peter i thought you'd like it.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-21-2012, 10:11 AM
peter i thought you'd like it.

Much appreciated.

jdl xstar
12-21-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm not on FB and previously I lumped Twitter in the the same social media category but I was wrong. Twitter has become my primary news feed since I can get articles and news directly from the sources I want. For many, Twitter has nothing to do with sharing information, ie, getting "followers" and telling them junk about what I'm up to. Example, I follow 150 things/organizations/people who I find interesting and each time I look at it, I see headlines or a quick sentence on whatever. I have 0 followers so am anonymous as such.

My point is that Twitter is different than other social media and it can be used solely as a news feed if oyu don't want to have an online presence. If you give it a trial run, I think some doubters can be converted!

thatsmrmastercraft
12-21-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not on FB and previously I lumped Twitter in the the same social media category but I was wrong. Twitter has become my primary news feed since I can get articles and news directly from the sources I want. For many, Twitter has nothing to do with sharing information, ie, getting "followers" and telling them junk about what I'm up to. Example, I follow 150 things/organizations/people who I find interesting and each time I look at it, I see headlines or a quick sentence on whatever. I have 0 followers so am anonymous as such.

My point is that Twitter is different than other social media and it can be used solely as a news feed if oyu don't want to have an online presence. If you give it a trial run, I think some doubters can be converted!

Interesting take. Might consider giving it a look.

d2jp
12-21-2012, 01:12 PM

Agreed.