PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft on "Fast and Loud"

Thrall
12-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Anyone see the recent episode where they went to some guy's mansion to buy a Shelby Mustang and got a "ski ride" as part of the deal?
Looks like they had a private ski lake behind the house and had either a 197 or 209 pulling the tube.

ski_king
12-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks! I searched and found that episode is on again this Saturday at 11 AM.

Not suprised to hear they were on a tube. I didn't think either of them could get up on a ski.

Double D
12-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks Thrall, will set the DVR! Even though I cant figure out how they got second in the recent Bike Build Off. Popularity I guess.

Ron Grover
12-12-2012, 04:15 PM
They got second on bike build off simply because they didn't build a crotch rocket. The show was to build a chopper and I guess I'm old school enough that simply putting a v-twin in a customized rice burner style frame doesn't make it a chopper.

Double D
12-12-2012, 04:29 PM
They got second on bike build off simply because they didn't build a crotch rocket. The show was to build a chopper and I guess I'm old school enough that simply putting a v-twin in a customized rice burner style frame doesn't make it a chopper.

Good point!

SkiDog
12-12-2012, 04:38 PM

Those idiots had no business being in THAT competition!

Footin
12-12-2012, 06:29 PM
I like their show, it is very entertaining. As far as their bike in the build off I thoght it should have won. If OCC or Jesse would have built a regular "chopper" they may have taken the victory. (but it still think Jesse is an arse)

XtwentyNot
12-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Pink chopper, puke!

Kyle
12-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I just watched the episode where they went to Houston to pick up the Mustang.

I wonder what ski comunity that they ski in. I saved the episode to look in my USAWS mag to find the home owner. I am trying to back trace the ski site. I am sure I have skied there a few times.

As far as the chopper build off. I liked the bike that they built. I thought Junior built a superior product.

I think that if Jesse built a bike like he did last year then he would have beat the FNL guys.

Senior is crazy for not building a Chopper. Last year a flame throwing snow machine and this year a stupid looking crotch rocket or Jetsons POS whatever you call it, should have been a chopper.

jakethebt
12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Those idiots had no business being in THAT competition!

If the took all the idiots out of the competition, it would not be a competition.

Im not impressed with Sr and Jr. JJ is talented but lost a few points with me when he was stupid enought to cheat on Bullock. I do like the fast and loud show... they do have to add a bit too much drama just because their on TV, but they build some cool cars.

Rockman
12-13-2012, 11:01 AM
When the bike building shows first came out, I had alot of respect for these guys...it was fun to watch and made me want to go in my garage and start building something.

As the shows went on and the true love of the job was replaced with the drama like a bunch of school girls on the playground, my interest decreased.

Gas Monkey Garage...the new version of pimp my ride...joke!:rolleyes:

gilski
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
The Fast and Loud episode was at Lago Santa Fe around Houston. I know them and called Richard about the Shelby. My neighbors car my boat. Their pretty nice guys and know more about cars than most gear heads (including me). They were pushed to finish shooting early because the crew was ready for beer and BBQ. That's why they did not ski.

chriscraftmatt1976
07-28-2013, 09:14 PM
I like that show. I'll pretty much watch anything revolving around working on machines tho, even if I don't like the show. I hate counts customs, but I still watch it. :)

Double D
07-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I like that show. I'll pretty much watch anything revolving around working on machines tho, even if I don't like the show. I hate counts customs, but I still watch it. :)

I like Counts Kustoms. Not sure why, but I do...

Dino Don
07-29-2013, 08:01 AM
I want the COE hauler!!! Wonder if I could convert it to haul my boat??? :D