PDA

View Full Version : Super Sac'r

scottsx2
11-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Anyone tried this or have any experience, my dealer was thinking I would like it.

http://www.supersacr.com/

CantRepeat
11-27-2012, 05:56 PM
There is a thread on here about it, somewhere.

Aric'sX15
11-28-2012, 03:52 PM
My neighbor put a similar system in his VLX, and its awesome. super convenient. he bought a jabsco ballast puppy, wired it to a switch and y'd off one of his ballast intake. works awesome! dont waste your money on that super sacr stuff. do it yourself for around 400 bucks. going to do it on whatever boat i have in early spring.

MIskier
11-28-2012, 08:43 PM
The guy who was the VP of Engineering at MC for the past 12 years started that company along with his wife. Super nice people, and great to deal with.

willyt
11-29-2012, 08:51 AM
thats interesting. i saw this on the 2012 PWT green xstar when i was on it this summer... always thought you would connect a tsunami pump to it and it would fill the internals... didnt know it was meant to fill sacs in the boat.

that's pretty cool.

kskonn
11-29-2012, 10:00 AM
My dealer just put this stuff in my boat, it is awesome. They added fron sacs,rear sacs, and valves that allow me to fill everything, or just fill one side for surfing. they added a pump for the front sacs, added overflow for the front sacs and added a outlet under the boat. They wanted the front sacs where closed loop so it would drain and fill quickly.

g-mantrix
11-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Im trying to understand how this setup works or is plumbed. I would like it to fill my bow sac which is manually filled with a Taunami pump, i see these have a ballast pump. Can anyone put a plumbing diagram up, excuse my ignorance...cheers

MLA
11-29-2012, 09:08 PM
G

Its a single pump plumbed through the hull. Its meant to manually fill sacs via an extension hose that gets connected to the Fly High W730 mounted on the "Supersacr" plate and the ballast sac. Once the hose is connected, you flip the switch up to fill or down to drain.

Think of a home's central-vac that can either pick up the dirt from the carpet or put it back :)