PDA

View Full Version : Swim platform Brackets 76 S/S

mondos829
11-20-2012, 09:12 AM
I need swim platform brackets for my 76 S&S any recommendations? Or has anyone got anything that would work they want to sell?

h2oskifreak
11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I made mock up brackets (cardboard and duct tape) and had them fabricated ba a local shop. Used Alum. as Stainless was out of my price range for my 75 S n S. If nobody has a better idea P.M. me and I will get you a photo. Boat is in storage, so it may take a bit but I can do so if you need help.

mondos829
11-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Ok thanks. Ill PM you when I get that far, gonna order my deck soon

h2oskifreak
11-20-2012, 03:38 PM
I got my platform from Flounder Pounde Marine in Fl. great to work with. Matter of fact, when I was on the phone with the guy years ago he said hold on a few, the shuttle is just now being launched... might be a few min. When he got back you could hear the excitement in his voice. I thought it was pretty cool, getting my platform from a guy who obviously loved America for a Red White and Blue Stars and Stripes. I knew it was too wide and had to cut it down to make it work, but she's a beauty. Watch your beam width and make sure you mount it w/ clearance from the water line for the hole shot. Also, I put back plates in the transom behind the tank. I thought the glass was a little too thin to trust. I will do what I can to help as I stated prior.

h2oskifreak
11-20-2012, 03:40 PM
That was supposed to be "Flounder Pounder", not Pounde.