PDA

View Full Version : 2010 X-15 For sale!!!!!! Testing the waters!

Aric'sX15
11-18-2012, 01:09 AM
2010 X-15 With 267 meticulously maintained hours! has almost every option!
four Wetsounds Pro 80's
syn 2 amp
Big display
tower camera
surf tabs
underwater lights
MCX engine
Heater
Plumbed in v-drive sacs
Extended warranty through Mastercraft
12 inch kicker sub in ported box
Upgraded blue led lights over the cupholders
Bimini
2 10 inch subs in a ported box
tandem axle mastercraft trailer
Mostly serviced by TX MC, some done myself.
Has new fuel pump, new center ballast tank, all new ballast impellers, and fresh oil. ready for the lake!
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=86757&stc=1&d=1353215086
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=86757&stc=1&d=1353215086
Also might be on consignment in the near future at TX MC!
$66,000- price is negotiable
contact aricbrabec23@gmail.com

Aric'sX15
11-21-2012, 01:21 AM
bump, its a clean boat!

shocker47
11-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Beautiful looking boat! GLWS!!!

JohnE
11-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Great looking boat. Good luck with the sale. Just sold mine, so I know the feeling. Whats next? Downgrading or Upgrading? I sold mine with the intent to replace with an older boat, but now have mixed feelings. Not much available that is an improvement to the X15 except for # of passengers.

Aric'sX15
11-21-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm looking to upgrade, but I'm really on the edge. I'd prefer a boat with less crap and easier for my girlfriend to program the perfectpass. Possibly doing a 2013 x-30 without the huge touchscreen! We'll see how it goes. Just trying to see what The market for an x15 is right now.

Aric'sX15
11-23-2012, 12:08 AM
no intrest?

Aric'sX15
11-23-2012, 06:37 PM
lowered price!

mikeg205
11-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Great looking boat. Good luck with the sale. Just sold mine, so I know the feeling. Whats next? Downgrading or Upgrading? I sold mine with the intent to replace with an older boat, but now have mixed feelings. Not much available that is an improvement to the X15 except for # of passengers.

I love the X-15...still wondering why you got sold of previous gorgeous boat... you probably had your reasons... but loved your ride...but could never afford... :)

GoneBoatN
11-23-2012, 07:50 PM
... and easier for my girlfriend to program the perfectpass...

I actually have come to kind of like the 2010 Big setup. For the most part you could still operate everything if the screen went dead since you still have manual switches. Ballast - operated by switches and you can tell it is full when water comes out the side. The attitude adjustment plate you can tell just by how the boat is on plain correctly. The radio - honestly I never use the big screen to adjust the radio as it is a PITA - I have a remote in the helm area anyways.

The exception is Perfect Pass and well you are going to have to have some kind of electronic module and an output screen of some sort to have it. So in the end you are going to be dependent on electronics for PP. BTW, at one point they updated the software on my BIG (viper module) and now there is at least some instructions at the bottom of the screen that says what buttons do which functions. So you only have to know to look there to make adjusting PP settings (and other things) much easier. Prior to that it was very cumbersome and you kind of had to guess at the buttons. Now it is much easier.

Also with the 2010 setup you easily set the timer for the ballast tanks. You can see any fault codes the ECM throws along with a text explanation.

I still very much like my X-15. Every once in a while I kick around a bigger boat (i.e. X-25) but I barely get the X-15 into the garage as it is. Maybe someday I'll cure the garage issue and then...

Aric'sX15
11-23-2012, 08:40 PM
I think my ideal boat is an older x-star, with the screen for the perfectpass screen in the pods (i think 07?) and quite frankly its had some kinks that had to be straightened out from new. luckily for the next owner, ive gotten them all straighten out. ive been super frustrated with this boat since new, and the last tweak sent me over the edge. so the new owner will be getting a nice boat with a LOT of new parts in it. Ill probably end up taking it off the market and making mastercraft make things right. i cant believe I spent more than 90 grand on something that has spent 6 months in the shop, and a few trips to the gelcoat shop and might be on its second trip to the factory. my dealer has been absolutely amazing taking care of me, no matter how many times the boat comes back to them. the boat is perfect now, but im done with it. mastercraft corporate will be hearing from me very soon.

JohnE
11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
I love the X-15...still wondering why you got sold of previous gorgeous boat... you probably had your reasons... but loved your ride...but could never afford... :)

Sold it because I am building a new house and I just don't use it enough any more. I'm looking for an older 190 or 205 to replace it. Thanks for the compliment. I did love that boat.

wheeler
11-24-2012, 01:09 PM
2010 X-15 With 267 meticulously maintained hours......and a NEW FUEL PUMP.

What amazes me is Mastercrap is still building sh*t boats. We have a thread on here that is a mile long about the fuel pump issues/fixes/replacements, and they (MC) still continue to rape their loyal customers with continuous sub-par workmanship.

mikeg205
11-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I think my ideal boat is an older x-star, with the screen for the perfectpass screen in the pods (i think 07?) and quite frankly its had some kinks that had to be straightened out from new. luckily for the next owner, ive gotten them all straighten out. ive been super frustrated with this boat since new, and the last tweak sent me over the edge. so the new owner will be getting a nice boat with a LOT of new parts in it. Ill probably end up taking it off the market and making mastercraft make things right. i cant believe I spent more than 90 grand on something that has spent 6 months in the shop, and a few trips to the gelcoat shop and might be on its second trip to the factory. my dealer has been absolutely amazing taking care of me, no matter how many times the boat comes back to them. the boat is perfect now, but im done with it. mastercraft corporate will be hearing from me very soon.

I hope you get taken care of by MC, marine pleasure craft products are tough and there's so many manufacturers. Differentiating is difficult and the variance in cost in craft is astounding. .i.e. Tahoe to X-star...

Not making excuses, it's too bad you had so many issues and have the privilege of paying $30K for it. Unfortunately, this ads fuel to the fire of the quote of the - "2 best days of boat ownership are..."

Good luck on the sale...one negative...you'll have to get your truck painted to match what you buy...:)

JohnE
11-24-2012, 02:00 PM

You'd really prefer a Star over an X15? I love the X15 but you pretty much couldn't give me an XStar.

Aric'sX15
11-24-2012, 02:27 PM
2010 X-15 With 267 meticulously maintained hours......and a NEW FUEL PUMP.

What amazes me is Mastercrap is still building sh*t boats. We have a thread on here that is a mile long about the fuel pump issues/fixes/replacements, and they (MC) still continue to rape their loyal customers with continuous sub-par workmanship.

This is our 6th MC..... this is by far the worst one ive ever had!!!!!

mikeg205
11-24-2012, 02:29 PM

What gave you the most trouble - drive train, construction or hi tech stuff.

Aric'sX15
11-24-2012, 05:16 PM
What gave you the most trouble - drive train, construction or hi tech stuff.

You could probably name something on the boat and we've had problems with it.

Aric'sX15
11-24-2012, 05:17 PM
I hope you get taken care of by MC, marine pleasure craft products are tough and there's so many manufacturers. Differentiating is difficult and the variance in cost in craft is astounding. .i.e. Tahoe to X-star...

Not making excuses, it's too bad you had so many issues and have the privilege of paying $30K for it. Unfortunately, this ads fuel to the fire of the quote of the - "2 best days of boat ownership are..."

Good luck on the sale...one negative...you'll have to get your truck painted to match what you buy...:)

I just bought the truck three weeks ago to match the boat.. So I'm gonna have to go with grey again! Haha.

mikeg205
11-24-2012, 05:53 PM
I just bought the truck three weeks ago to match the boat.. So I'm gonna have to go with grey again! Haha.

have to make sure I don't pull up to your tow rig and new boat... your match and my non match could cause a cataclysmic event....lol:rolleyes:

mplv
11-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Good luck laying off this sack of crap on a forum member....

Aric'sX15
11-25-2012, 01:01 AM

Thanks for reading the whole thread..

bbymgr
11-25-2012, 01:06 AM

Definitely out of line with that comment.:(

Aric'sX15
11-25-2012, 01:13 AM
Definitely out of line with that comment.:(

Was thinking the same thing... Especially because its my boat!:mad:

Michigan Tim
11-25-2012, 09:02 AM

Previous post withdrawn.

mikeg205
11-25-2012, 06:02 PM
So will you get another MC? or break to another brand...?

Aric'sX15
11-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Another mc of course. Too brand loyal! They take to good care of me to switch brands.

davidstan
11-26-2012, 09:11 AM
267 hours tells me it has at least been out there and used.

mikeg205
11-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Another mc of course. Too brand loyal! They take to good care of me to switch brands.

Great...boat is Chicago can't wait to see the new MC's up close...and compare our big three.

Aric'sX15
11-26-2012, 02:20 PM
267 hours tells me it has at least been out there and used.

Well of course. I didn't buy the boat to look at it.

Aric'sX15
11-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Great...boat is Chicago can't wait to see the new MC's up close...and compare our big three.

Was at Texas Mastercraft a few weeks ago dropping the boat off. Went to sales and saw all the new boats, and dang the new boats are sweet!! Hopefully I'll be getting in a new x-30 soon!

mplv
11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Was thinking the same thing... Especially because its my boat!:mad:

you post a for sale ad and talk about how awesome it is and by page 2 its turned in to a lemon and thats why you want to sell it.

Thrall
11-30-2012, 07:19 PM
you post a for sale ad and talk about how awesome it is and by page 2 its turned in to a lemon and thats why you want to sell it.

I'd say he's being honest about it (and maybe venting a little). I'd rather buy one that I knew "everything" about than one that the owner knew very little about or was tight lipped regarding problems.
I had to pry all that type of info out of the PO of my X2 and honestly it turned me off, but I gambled on the extremely low hrs it had and got lucky. COulda had low hrs because it spent it's life in the shop, but turns out it really just wasn't used much.

Aric'sX15
12-01-2012, 02:32 AM

If you read the whole thread, you would have saw that it isnt for sale anymore. thanks for the kind comment.

Aric'sX15
12-01-2012, 02:35 AM
I'd say he's being honest about it (and maybe venting a little). I'd rather buy one that I knew "everything" about than one that the owner knew very little about or was tight lipped regarding problems.
I had to pry all that type of info out of the PO of my X2 and honestly it turned me off, but I gambled on the extremely low hrs it had and got lucky. COulda had low hrs because it spent it's life in the shop, but turns out it really just wasn't used much.

I wouldnt ever sell a boat knowing it was a piece of "crap". Mastercraft is doing everything in their power to make my boat how it should have been when we bought it. props to them, and MAJOR props to TX Mastercraft. Hopefully this is the last time it goes back to the shop. dealing with them reminds me why we bought a Mastercraft.

Michigan Tim
12-01-2012, 07:10 AM

Aric,

I don't think MPLV is being unfair in his comments. I'm reading this thread the EXACT same way he is. Also, I'm either lazy or blind, as I read the whole thread again and cannot see the indication that the boat isn't still for sale :confused:

Aric'sX15
12-01-2012, 04:13 PM
I said "i will probably end up making mastercraft make things right"
and a few posts later, i talk about how they are going to. the boat isn't for sale anymore, and you don't see me going around calling other people's boats a sac of crap when something is wrong with it. I think it is just common courtesy?

Michigan Tim
12-01-2012, 05:53 PM
My apologies for getting involved in this ruckus. It is absolutely none of my business. Hope that the boat gets completely fixed and that you get more years of enjoyment out of it.

Aric'sX15
12-03-2012, 03:48 PM
So will you get another MC? or break to another brand...?

Hey Mike, i saw the custom decals you have made on another thread, and didnt want to thread jack that thread. what would it take to get me one of those??:D

mikeg205
12-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey Mike, i saw the custom decals you have made on another thread, and didnt want to thread jack that thread. what would it take to get me one of those??:D

hmmm... I could baby sit your boat while you are selling it...make you room for your new boat...to accommodation ya'. What did you have in mind.

The biggest issue I have is matching color without being there... so if you don't mind the colors I come up with I can consider it.... PM me.