View Full Version : Gas Shock Arm

11-17-2012, 08:54 AM
I am looking for the arm that my engine hatch gas shock is attached to. I am not really sure what it is supposed to be called. The ball part of the arm has broken off and I only have one side of the hatch being supported by a shock. Both of the shocks are okay, but I need to know what the part is called so I can find a replacement.

11-17-2012, 08:58 AM

11-17-2012, 09:52 AM
That is exactly what I need. Thanks!